PDA

View Full Version : Food Chain COOP Mission Really Buggy?

DarkWolf29
12-22-2014, 11:53 PM
This is the first COOP Mission I've tried and 3/4s of the attempts to play it I encounter bugs that prevent us from completing it.

Sometimes the icon for the second templar we have to kill suddenly moves far to the south-west of Paris, when we arrive there is nothing there.

Other times the madame does not move from where you save her so you cannot follow her, she just stands there in that room.

And yet other times you go through the intro cut-scene and afterwards can only take two steps before everyone gets stuck. The game seem to still be running as the NPCs and environment are still animating but you cannot move or swing your view around. All you can do is hit escape to access the menu and quit the mission.

Is this particular mission very messed up or is this what I should expect with the rest of the COOP missions?

DW

Smrda94
12-23-2014, 12:21 AM
yeah hahhah that mission is so damn bugged ..... NPC dont move etc ... especial that part when madame does not move from wehre u save her ... hahah most annoying bug ever ! hope they fix it soon