PDA

View Full Version : Please respond to me !

MaitreDuTemps
12-22-2014, 11:43 PM
Hello,
I've a problem with this game!
I explain myself: when i launch the app, i arrived on the menu but there is a freeze and i go back to the desk !
I'have the song but i can't launch it because my mouse don't respond.
So I have to open the task manager and close this with arrows ...
Did you have a answer ? I'have a very good pc (Asus G751)
Can it be the patch 5 ?
Thank's
Francis
NB : I'm french So my english is very bad

YazX_
12-23-2014, 12:06 AM
Hello,

Which game? Assassins Creed Unity or older games?

Smrda94
12-23-2014, 12:19 AM
Download new beta drivers mate all will work fine :)

MaitreDuTemps
12-23-2014, 10:25 AM
Hello,

Which game? Assassins Creed Unity or older games?

Assassins creed Untiy
And my nvidia center say to le that i'havent got any update !
Thanks
Francis

jeje_71
12-23-2014, 10:32 AM
your portable may be good for a portable but it's still a portable so since this game is very badly optimised and i think there is no support for mobile graphic cards, you may be out of luck.

anyway, it seems the game need the last nvidia driver to work after the last patch, so check that you have the 347.09 BETA drivers otherwise that may be the reason you crash to desktop.

MaitreDuTemps
12-23-2014, 10:37 AM
your portable may be good for a portable but it's still a portable so since this game is very badly optimised and i think there is no support for mobile graphic cards, you may be out of luck.

anyway, it seems the game need the last nvidia driver to work after the last patch, so check that you have the 347.09 BETA drivers otherwise that may be the reason you crash to desktop.

I check this and i see on nvidia GeForce experience that i haven't got any update to
But my version is 344.75 (On Portable)
The problem came from here ?
Francis
PS : I have a GTX980M

YazX_
12-23-2014, 11:44 AM
I check this and i see on nvidia GeForce experience that i haven't got any update to
But my version is 344.75 (On Portable)
The problem came from here ?
Francis
PS : I have a GTX980M

because its a beta driver and you have to check to box inside Geforce Experience that checks for beta drivers as well, however, go www.geforce.com and download latest beta drivers from there.

MaitreDuTemps
12-23-2014, 01:08 PM
because its a beta driver and you have to check to box inside Geforce Experience that checks for beta drivers as well, however, go www.geforce.com and download latest beta drivers from there.

I understand , i have to check the first box , the second box or both ?
Thanks
Francis

YazX_
12-23-2014, 01:47 PM
I understand , i have to check the first box , the second box or both ?
Thanks
Francis

both.

MaitreDuTemps
12-23-2014, 02:43 PM
both.

I re-install this and i Will say to you if all work
Thank's for all
Francis

MaitreDuTemps
12-24-2014, 10:42 AM
I re-install this and i Will say to you if all work
Thank's for all
Francis

I do all update with nividia ( 347.09 ) but this time my computer say that " ACU.exe don't work "
I'm So sad :(
Any action to do if i would like to play ?
Francis

Mr_Shade
12-24-2014, 10:49 AM
I do all update with nividia ( 347.09 ) but this time my computer say that " ACU.exe don't work "
I'm So sad :(
Any action to do if i would like to play ?
Francis
Hi there,

Please try verifying your game files - you can do this within the Uplay client - goto the game page in Uplay - and click the little arrow next to 'Play' - this will allow you to verify the game.

If that does not help, please contact support directly : www.support.ubi.com

MaitreDuTemps
12-24-2014, 10:58 AM
Hi there,

Please try verifying your game files - you can do this within the Uplay client - goto the game page in Uplay - and click the little arrow next to 'Play' - this will allow you to verify the game.

If that does not help, please contact support directly : www.support.ubi.com

Okay i do this and i hoped it works !

YazX_
12-24-2014, 11:16 AM
Yes please do as Mr_Shade suggested, if it didnt work, one thing i saw a common problem among laptops is not making Nvidia GPU the primary one resulting to use Intel HD iGPU which cause problems and crashes, you can set the primary GPU in BIOS.

otherwise, then please try to follow the steps in this post:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/953087-acu-exe-crash-fix?p=10359630&viewfull=1#post10359630

MaitreDuTemps
12-24-2014, 12:09 PM
Yes please do as Mr_Shade suggested, if it didnt work, one thing i saw a common problem among laptops is not making Nvidia GPU the primary one resulting to use Intel HD iGPU which cause problems and crashes, you can set the primary GPU in BIOS.

otherwise, then please try to follow the steps in this post:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/953087-acu-exe-crash-fix?p=10359630&viewfull=1#post10359630

I don't understand, if that doesn't work I'have to do what in the BIOS ?
Francis

YazX_
12-24-2014, 01:25 PM
I don't understand, if that doesn't work I'have to do what in the BIOS ?
Francis

ok let me explain, your current CPU has internal GPU so we call it iGPU (internal GPU), and also your laptop is equipped with a discrete GPU which is Nvidia 970m, sometimes the default settings in bios for primary GPU is the iGPU, meaning that any graphical application will use iGPU for rendering which will cause problems for games since iGPU is very weak compared to discrete one.

you can change this setting from bios and choose set primary GPU to Nvidia 970m instead of iGPU or Auto, if you dont know how to do it, contact Asus support and they will help you out to set it up.

MaitreDuTemps
12-25-2014, 11:44 AM
ok let me explain, your current CPU has internal GPU so we call it iGPU (internal GPU), and also your laptop is equipped with a discrete GPU which is Nvidia 970m, sometimes the default settings in bios for primary GPU is the iGPU, meaning that any graphical application will use iGPU for rendering which will cause problems for games since iGPU is very weak compared to discrete one.

you can change this setting from bios and choose set primary GPU to Nvidia 970m instead of iGPU or Auto, if you dont know how to do it, contact Asus support and they will help you out to set it up.

My game runs !
I just re-install it and do all Nvidia update and ... Ta dam !
Thank's to all !
Francis