PDA

View Full Version : Fanfic and headcanon thread.

Hans684
12-22-2014, 11:05 PM
A rather simple and fun thread to give us some breathing air from our usual discussions. And to make this more fun, how about a challenge? Who can write the most loved fanfic/headcanon? This thread serves as inspiration for the writers and whatever story fans can think of.

I could hint about concepts from my AC regarding my fanfic but I'm not, it's far to ambitious. The thing about it is that it's not going to contradict any canon and blend with the story like how AC build it's own story around history. I'm going to build my story around AC, it really on pin point accuracy and care, I've hinted about what it will have in discussions where it easily blended without having me give it all. While this is the formula I use, it's all about performance. And Pie's story seems popular in a way around the forum, how are they btw? I've always wondered.

Namikaze_17
12-22-2014, 11:20 PM
I'm a headcannon badass that has accidentally gotten skills and information of the AVT War from my laptop.

Now I'm currently on the run while working at Abstergo, masking my cover, and gaining more information.

I sometimes get contacted by a beautiful woman that says I'm an..."initiate", and most join the Assassins.

I'm also called a "Numbskull" by a woman's whose name I can't remember.

And apparently they want me to join the Templars.

I haven't made my decision.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Pie's fanfics are...entertaining as I hear.

Haven't read one yet though.

wvstolzing
12-23-2014, 01:23 AM
In my headcanon:

Raton kills Shay.

GunnerGalactico
12-23-2014, 09:15 AM
In my headcanon:

Raton kills Shay.

^ This :cool:

LionHeart XXII
12-23-2014, 06:02 PM
I'd be down, I think it would be something fun. Plus, like you said, maybe breathe some fresh air in the all the negativity on the forums as of late. Ill work on an intro and post it sometime in the near future! :)

JustPlainQuirky
12-23-2014, 07:30 PM
Haytham and Shay were briefly lovers.

Shay went on a super secret underground mission to find the box. He couldn't let people know he existed.

Once he returned to america with the box, he found Haytham's journal.

Not quite done with his mission, he rewrote Haytham's journal and omitted all mentions of himself to prevent Connor from knowing of his existence.

Then he later meets up with Connor.

At one point the homestead is burned down.

GunnerGalactico
12-23-2014, 08:56 PM
In my imagination, I am an MD Assassin under the guise of an Abstergo employee. At the moment, I am suffering from amnesia and I have to help the very people I am betraying in order to regain my memories. :rolleyes:

SixKeys
12-23-2014, 11:45 PM
In my headcanon:

-The red footprints around the Villa in ACB were Lucy's. Desmond was sensing that she wasn't quite what she seemed, but was so in denial she herself didn't show up red in Eagle Vision. (I know the real reason was because devs needed an easy way for the player to find their way back, but as long as it's there, might as well have a canon explanation.)

-Shaun and Rebecca are "friends with benefits". In AC2 their mattresses were right next to each other. He obviously has a thing for her, it's unclear whether she wants to take it further.

Kaschra
12-24-2014, 12:11 AM
My headcanon:

Kahionhaténion and Teiowí:sonte from The Tyranny of King Washington are Charles Lee's sons.

The real Charles Lee was in fact married to a Mohawk woman, who gave birth to twins (the gender of the children is unknown).
Also, Kahionhatenion exactly the same eye colour as Charles Lee himself.

Well... yeah, that's it :nonchalance:

I remember how people speculated that Lee might be Connor's father before the release of AC3.
Even more so since some of the earlier trailers stated that Connor was born in 1755, which is the estimated year Lee's real sons were born.

SixKeys
12-24-2014, 12:15 AM
I remember how people speculated that Lee might be Connor's father before the release of AC3.
Even more so since some of the earlier trailers stated that Connor was born in 1755, which is the estimated year Lee's real sons were born.

That was probably the initial plan but maybe they didn't want people to guess the "twist" too easily, so they switched Lee for Haytham.

Namikaze_17
12-24-2014, 12:28 AM
Oh, we're playing that game. :rolleyes:

My Headcanon: Shay is Connor's father because their hair and ideals are nearly the same. :cool:

Kaschra
12-24-2014, 12:30 AM
That was probably the initial plan but maybe they didn't want people to guess the "twist" too easily, so they switched Lee for Haytham.

I don't know, I don't think Ubisoft could or would rewrite the story and redo animation, cutscenes and voice acting in such a short amount of time.

Oh, we're playing that game. :rolleyes:

My Headcanon: Shay is Connor's father because their hair and ideals are nearly the same. :cool:
Headcanon mate, not fanon :P
We know for a fact that Haytham is his dad, that's not open to interpretation lol

Namikaze_17
12-24-2014, 12:54 AM
Headcanon mate, not fanon :P
We know for a fact that Haytham is his dad, that's not open to interpretation lol

Desmond had a thing for Rebecca. :rolleyes:

Him taking that picture of her sleeping explains it all. ;)

GoldenBoy9999
12-24-2014, 05:55 AM
Sunsetagain's two comic strips about Shay are in my headcanon. They're the best explanation so far as to why Shay wasn't mentioned, until Ubisoft states an official one.