PDA

View Full Version : UBI-Forum - CLUB COMPETITIONS HAS STARTED!

Fatal-Feit
12-22-2014, 10:31 PM
Currently, we are 1st place according my game. With 40k points, we're beating 2nd place by 15k! I AM SO PROUD!

I know most of you have either already been burnt out or gave up on the game, and I completely understand that, but for those of you who are still around, I plead that you continue to support us when you've the time. :o

Those of you who are in my club and are looking for an incentive to boot up the game, here it is!

Stay active, friends, and a good luck to all other competitors!

SlyTrooper
12-22-2014, 10:46 PM
Currently, we are 1st place according my game. With 40k points, we're beating 2nd place by 15k! I AM SO PROUD!

I know most of you have either already been burnt out or gave up on the game, and I completely understand that, but for those of you who are still around, I plead that you continue to support us when you've the time. :o

Those of you who are in my club and are looking for an incentive to boot up the game, here it is!

Are we in the same club? I'm not even sure. I'm in a club with Mayrice & ShadowGarvin.

Spikey1989
12-22-2014, 11:41 PM
my club has 110k points in bronze division I and are keeping first place there.

LUR21
12-23-2014, 12:31 AM

Yep working on it now.

Afflictio.on
12-23-2014, 12:47 AM
Bronze I 13640 points rank 1

Fatal-Feit
12-23-2014, 01:40 AM
270k Creed Points so far. Still 1st place, apparently. Keep up the good work, guys!

Are we in the same club? I'm not even sure. I'm in a club with Mayrice & ShadowGarvin.

Nope. Mayrice and ShadowGarvin are on the PS4.

NightmareGK13
12-23-2014, 03:14 AM
330k :D Vive La Legion, first place so far, keep up the good work men ;)

SixKeys
12-23-2014, 03:44 AM
I haven't had much time for games lately, but I'll try to drop in now and then.

Spikey1989
12-23-2014, 07:09 AM
looks like a nother bug, but no1 has responed to this question what divison are u guys in?

Anykeyer
12-23-2014, 08:19 AM
Ha, didnt even know it was started. Nice to know we're 1st, will certainly contribute :cool:

Fatal-Feit
12-23-2014, 12:27 PM
looks like a nother bug, but no1 has responed to this question what divison are u guys in?

Bronze Division 1.

NightmareGK13
12-23-2014, 10:53 PM
Where can I see the division?

Spikey1989
12-23-2014, 11:38 PM
u might want to check this thread out for possible cheaters: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/981323-Hackers-in-club-competition?p=10465897#post10465897

NightmareGK13
12-24-2014, 01:07 AM
just saw it, Bronze Division I

my team has now gone over the 700k mark ;)

Farlander1991
12-24-2014, 11:00 AM
Well, atm I can play ACU only offline. But I'll try to contribute when possible :)

GR_Thanasis
12-24-2014, 12:37 PM
I will add you guys. One friend of mine invited me in this club. I haven't completed all the co-op missions so it's time to do it now, but it's gonna be difficult with all this stuttering :/

Dellers
12-24-2014, 02:53 PM
Well, now the other team is leading. They had really few points yesterday, so they must have started playing a lot recently. Do we still get points if I solo missions? I can easily get 20-30k in one run on the coop mission with the 2x multiplier. Just like with the friends list in Black Flag (Ubisoft never seems to learn from any mistakes) I can't see the names of other people in the team, so I can't really play with anyone I don't have on my friends list. With the stutter problems I have to restart all the time anyway, so actual coop is out of the question.

strigoi1958
12-24-2014, 03:00 PM
yes all points go to the club so just keep playing

Shaftex
12-24-2014, 04:45 PM
Feel free to join my Club, it's called Professionals

Club tag is [CREW]

Fatal-Feit
12-25-2014, 04:58 AM
Today was a hard battle, but so far we're prevailing in 1st place. Keep up the good work, and a Merry Christmas to you all! :o

fenris19892
12-25-2014, 02:13 PM
well my club i am in seems to be inactive so i am looking to join a new club and not one of those "run-in like lunatics" actual stealthy,work together type of assassins.

Dellers
12-26-2014, 01:17 PM
Seems like we're gonna lose at this point. I've gotten almost 150k points for the team this morning alone, yet the leading team keeps getting a bigger lead. Do we unlock stuff anyway, only that it's not gonna be free? It's gonna be ridiculously hard winning any of these when other teams keep getting over a million points when I'm asleep alone and only a few guys in our club are active. I didn't think any club would be more active than the Ubi forum one, but it seems I was wrong. The other team has actually been gaining points constantly for the last day and a half without any breaks, while our team only has gotten some points within a few hours today.

NullCase
12-26-2014, 02:29 PM
It's gonna be ridiculously hard winning any of these when other teams keep getting over a million points when I'm asleep alone.

When? This week I collected over 1.2 million myself (so far). I really like when my opponents cry in defeat.

https://i.imgur.com/cXDWBbY.jpg

johnsmith145
12-26-2014, 11:42 PM
The others are ahead again. Come on people, let's play the ♥ out of those missions! :)

Fatal-Feit
12-27-2014, 03:06 AM
It took a lot of work, but we've finally sustained 1st place again. It's not by much. Keep up the good work, guys!

http://i58.tinypic.com/2hsavz9.jpg

Altair1789
12-27-2014, 06:12 AM
SSMA is relentless... I think we'll be fine if we go really hardcore the whole of tomorrow, they'll surely be ahead by tomorrow morning, and maybe by a lot, but not by enough to beat us if most of us in UBIF do creed point-efficient things

Dellers
12-27-2014, 11:19 AM
Unless we get some more people to become active today we're probably not gonna make it, which is a shame considering how many points we have by now. The other club seems extremely well organized, and I haven't caught them having a single break the last 48 hours (I've been checking about every 30 minutes or less, not once have they had the same amount of points - and they get 1-1.5 million the 8 hours I'm asleep as well). I'm trying to keep up now, but even when I'm just doing staggering strikes to keep up they still get much more points. Seems like they had 2-4 guys playing at all times for a couple of days now.

Edit: Holy cow, seems like we're getting a ton of points right now. We were under by 600k points this morning a while after I started playing, and I've gotten us what must be close to 450k today. All of a sudden we're now 400k ahead, which is fantastic. If we can just keep this up the last 12 hours or whenever it's over we should win easily. I do hope that the competition will be a bit weaker next time though. The number of points we and the other team have is incredible high.

Fatal-Feit
12-27-2014, 04:41 PM
Unless we get some more people to become active today we're probably not gonna make it, which is a shame considering how many points we have by now. The other club seems extremely well organized, and I haven't caught them having a single break the last 48 hours (I've been checking about every 30 minutes or less, not once have they had the same amount of points - and they get 1-1.5 million the 8 hours I'm asleep as well). I'm trying to keep up now, but even when I'm just doing staggering strikes to keep up they still get much more points. Seems like they had 2-4 guys playing at all times for a couple of days now.

Dellers, do I hav u added on my Uplay friends list? If not, add me <--

Edit: Holy how, seems like we're getting a ton of points right now. We were under by 600k points this morning a while after I started playing, and I've gotten us what must be close to 450k today. All of a sudden we're now 400k ahead, which is fantastic. If we can just keep this up the last 12 hours or whenever it's over we should win easily. I do hope that the competition will be a bit weaker next time though. The number of points we and the other team have is incredible high.

Yeah, me and slem have been really at it. =D

500k ahead now!

Whislar
12-27-2014, 08:18 PM
I can help out tonight and tomorrow so invite me if you like. I've tried adding you to friends Fatal-Feit but it doesn't do anything. Also searching for UBIF or UBI-Forum(s) doesn't bring anything back in game either.

johnsmith145
12-28-2014, 04:25 AM
We're close to the end now! Only 2 hours remaining and we're only ahead by a small margin. Log on and do what you can to make sure our efforts will be worth something!

SixKeys
12-28-2014, 07:46 AM
Logged on to join and it notified me our club already won, lol. Good job, everyone. I'll try to be more active next time.

Speedy_PC
12-28-2014, 08:49 AM
I have been rejected about 16 times from the club and it's hard for me to join in because of my skills level in the ACU, currently I'm a Elite Champion and I'm very close to becoming an Assassin in the next rank or how I play in battle because I have a different style.

Interesting becoming a club member of your Creed, keep in mind I can only do my very best in the battle and I'll never give up hope.

Favourite Social Activities:- Club Activites

Creed:- Competition

Chow.

Diarmuid_III
12-28-2014, 09:13 AM
I have been rejected about 16 times from the club and it's hard for me to join in because of my skills level in the ACU, currently I'm a Elite Champion and I'm very close to becoming an Assassin in the next rank or how I play in battle because I have a different style.

Interesting becoming a club member of your Creed, keep in mind I can only do my very best in the battle and I'll never give up hope.

Favourite Social Activities:- Club Activites

Creed:- Competition

Chow.

Have you got your own club? Have you been rejected by other clubs 16 times?

Speedy_PC
12-28-2014, 10:17 AM
Have you got your own club? Have you been rejected by other clubs 16 times?

No I haven't started my own club yet because I'm not ready so soon, and yes I've been rejected from the club and co-op 16 times during the game when I haven't performed very well during the combat battle which I was trying very hard to kill as many templars as I can because they keep coming so soon. Lucky for me I was still alive when I almost hit my last med bottle during the battle, some players thinks most other players aren't supportive enough to stick as a team player during battle when we're trying to complete a mission when it can turn out to be bad luck.

During the game in the co-op mission I got throw out for no reason when the mission hasn't finished, and suddenly I said WTF! and I couldn't get back in the mission with all the other teams of the ACU.

Believe me I'm not bloody joking otherwise I wouldn't been sharing this conversation in the forum right now.

LeeroyGearSolid
12-28-2014, 10:52 AM
Sorry i could play the last competition because of christmas vacation.

Now i just downloaded the latest patch and at club competition it says "coming soon". Is this normal? When is the next competition?

NullCase
12-28-2014, 11:16 AM
it says "coming soon". Is this normal? When is the next competition?

First one just ended. It just changed to "coming soon" again.

LeeroyGearSolid
12-28-2014, 11:21 AM
ok, thanks.

Speedy_PC
12-28-2014, 03:01 PM
First one just ended. It just changed to "coming soon" again.

Yeah what happen?? everything went okay and now the Club Competitions saying "coming soon" again seem strange.

Fatal-Feit
12-28-2014, 03:44 PM
Logged on to join and it notified me our club already won, lol. Good job, everyone. I'll try to be more active next time.

We lost some good men out there.

http://www.360newsfeed.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/1-RIP-Actors.jpg

Yeah what happen?? everything went okay and now the Club Competitions saying "coming soon" again seem strange.

It's suppose to say that.

Sorry i could play the last competition because of christmas vacation.

Now i just downloaded the latest patch and at club competition it says "coming soon". Is this normal? When is the next competition?

Yep. N some people say either next month or next week.

*snip*

If u want to join our club, send me an invite; I always accept.

Dellers
12-28-2014, 05:01 PM
Better be next week. There are a lot of things left to unlock. Nice work anyway, this first competition sure wasn't a walk in the park. I bet the other team is pretty disappointed right now, I sure would be if we had lost at 8 million points.

ShootRawGuy
12-28-2014, 06:00 PM
I have been rejected about 16 times from the club and it's hard for me to join in because of my skills level in the ACU........

I know why!

Speedy_PC
12-28-2014, 06:32 PM
I know why!

Then please give me a break because I am playing with 1 arm on the laptop and I'm not joking, and I'm fully aware that you know why.

PS. Otherwise I will shoot you with my double barrel pistol.

Fatal-Feit
12-28-2014, 08:58 PM
Congratulations to all other club winners, and good work to everyone who participated!

Then please give me a break because I am playing with 1 arm on the laptop and I'm not joking, and I'm fully aware that you know why.

PS. Otherwise I will shoot you with my double barrel pistol.

Do u wanna build a snowman? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN1uaITfA1c)~

naumaan
12-28-2014, 11:20 PM
okie .. i ve been a part of a club and i didnt know .. because i didnot have that kind of skill to participate in any co op ... so i was declining and trying to privately understand the world of co op .. for now .. just the first co op mission

Trih333
12-29-2014, 12:21 AM
I just logged in ACU and it seems that my club have won a competition
The thing is... nothing is unlocked
And the other thing is... no one is ever logged in in my club( at least when I am playing)
There is apparently 40 people in my club and I have never seen anybody
In fact the game says that no co op or heist was ever played with several member of the club

Is it a bug? the game definetly says Club competion : 1 and it even have the objective checked
I have played a lot of coop and heist, but alone or in public and I have no idea what may have triggered the "win"
Also, i have nothing unlocked

johnsmith145
12-29-2014, 01:52 AM
You had to play and earn at least 500 Creed Points during the event... Similar to AC4. It's gosh darn stupid if you ask me.

Anykeyer
12-29-2014, 09:35 AM
You had to play and earn at least 500 Creed Points during the event... Similar to AC4. It's gosh darn stupid if you ask me.

It isnt. Leeching is bad you know.

Anyway. For those who participated but didnt win, what happens? Did they get to at least purchase the item or its gone for good?

Ravenlock80
12-29-2014, 09:46 AM
I played a bunch during the club competition, definitely earned more than 500 creed points, and nothing unlocked (for free or available to buy) for me after the competition was over. I've heard from some people who outright won an item at the end if their club came in first, but I've heard from others than they got nothing even for coming in first. And nobody has the items unlocked to buy, which should have happened regardless of whether you won.

It's broken.

What a surprise.

similarly
12-29-2014, 10:16 AM
I didn't have to buy the Sans Culottes coat. I got it free and only had to pay the upgrade.

I think it's really unfair, actually, because some people played WAY more than I did, but because they were in a more competitive competition, they got NOTHING. My whole team only had about 130,000 points (almost all of it mine). Seems wrong that I unlock the coat, but people who earned over a MILLION points for their team (but didn't win), got nothing.

johnsmith145
12-29-2014, 02:06 PM
It isnt. Leeching is bad you know.
Leeching would be if you diminished the team's total score and taking it for yourself. The mechanics make this impossible.

Do you seriously think the Club Clmpetitions are a good way of unlocking items? It requires you to actively play for a period of what… half a year? Most people would have 100%'ed the game several times by then. The co-op missions aren't that fun. Unless you're going for the club achievments you really don't need to play more than those 500 creed points to unlock the item. If money should be an issue (lol), just play a few heists as that would take infinitely less time than winning a competition.

Fatal-Feit
12-29-2014, 05:39 PM
Leeching would be if you diminished the team's total score and taking it for yourself. The mechanics make this impossible.

Do you seriously think the Club Clmpetitions are a good way of unlocking items? It requires you to actively play for a period of what… half a year? Most people would have 100%'ed the game several times by then. The co-op missions aren't that fun. Unless you're going for the club achievments you really don't need to play more than those 500 creed points to unlock the item. If money should be an issue (lol), just play a few heists as that would take infinitely less time than winning a competition.

Sadly, I've got to agree with this.

Community events, club competitions, these things are neat and all, but the fact of the matter is, THEY LOCK CONTENT. Players shouldn't have to be wary about scheduling their calender for when Ubisoft's ready, it should be the other way around. As Slem have said, what happens after a year? We still don't have that FB exclusive Ezio Cape in Brotherhood. You can no longer unlock the exclusive Jackdaw cosmetics from the old Initiates. And what happens when Victory comes out? I'm pretty sure that'll be the end of Black Flag's community events if it haven't already. Unlocking items should be something players can plan for themselves. Instead of club competitions that may or may not happen in x time, it should be something else like making the items cost 1mil ea, unlocking an achievement that requires 4 club members to do, or just make the already redundant club objectives the very thing that unlocks them. It's just not worth it the way it is. There are people who were busy during the holidays. Some people who were on vacation have messaged me about their disappointment and apologize for not participating.

NightmareGK13
12-29-2014, 06:23 PM
Same comment I made on the other thread actually fits well in here

Hear the fans Ubisoft, we have spoken.

On a side note, finally it seems most players have all come to terms and are now seeing eye to eye on this matter. Second club competition hasn't even started yet, by the time Victory would come out we'd still be unlocking things, ridiculous.

Aenigmatix
12-29-2014, 08:03 PM
Have you guys considered the possibility that club competitions are meant to keep you interested in the game for half a year or longer? I kind of like the idea that we have finally have an Assassin's Creed game where it will actually take time and a lot of effort to continue unlocking things in the game, even months after I bought it. My habit with AC games has been to run through it, collect everything in the game, hit 100% sync, and then I'm finished with the game within a month or two. With Unity, I finally have a reason to keep working on my current profile rather than start the game over. Club comps give me an incentive to keep playing the game: if I want the Legendary Medieval Hood (which I really, really do), then I'll have to keep playing.

And if I get tired of AC: Unity before I get the equipment I want, and I never end up unlocking them, who cares? It's a video game.

The only criticism I have of club comps and co-op in general is that the missions are getting repetitive. Ubisoft could stand to introduce some new missions, and I'm hoping they will when Dead Kings rolls out. It's got to the point where, no matter what mission I'm in, I know exactly what to do, what the best and sneakiest route is, how to solve puzzles, etc. Even on the heist missions that load randomly, there are only so many variations of the missions and I've figured them all out. Some new missions would be nice.

Anykeyer
12-29-2014, 09:51 PM
No. Leeching is when you get anything from other ppl wo giving back.
And yes, you can actually lower your club score this way, if its full, another more active player, could be there.

Thats completely different topic. With this I agree

NightmareGK13
12-29-2014, 10:08 PM
Have you guys considered the possibility that club competitions are meant to keep you interested in the game for half a year or longer? I kind of like the idea that we have finally have an Assassin's Creed game where it will actually take time and a lot of effort to continue unlocking things in the game, even months after I bought it. My habit with AC games has been to run through it, collect everything in the game, hit 100% sync, and then I'm finished with the game within a month or two. With Unity, I finally have a reason to keep working on my current profile rather than start the game over. Club comps give me an incentive to keep playing the game: if I want the Legendary Medieval Hood (which I really, really do), then I'll have to keep playing.

And if I get tired of AC: Unity before I get the equipment I want, and I never end up unlocking them, who cares? It's a video game.

The only criticism I have of club comps and co-op in general is that the missions are getting repetitive. Ubisoft could stand to introduce some new missions, and I'm hoping they will when Dead Kings rolls out. It's got to the point where, no matter what mission I'm in, I know exactly what to do, what the best and sneakiest route is, how to solve puzzles, etc. Even on the heist missions that load randomly, there are only so many variations of the missions and I've figured them all out. Some new missions would be nice.

you really don't get it do you

FORCING A PLAYER TO PLAY WILL MAKE HIM LOSE INTEREST AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND

You mean to say we're gonna be playing ACU until Victory? If we dont get all gear unlocked by then? what then?
Club competition will force players, and is forcing players to play, if the game is good we will not lose interest, as it is, it's starting to be a chore, to be work, and will stop being fun. Gear unlocked or not people will begin losing interest, especially with the game as it is and with all the issues it had and still is having on some occasions.
It is not a good method

As far as leeching goes, ubisoft needs to fix players names in club, and give us a club leaderboards for the best contributors. that way we can replace innactive members with active ones.

johnsmith145
12-29-2014, 11:08 PM
No. Leeching is when you get anything from other ppl wo giving back. And yes, you can actually lower your club score this way, if its full, another more active player, could be there.But you can't get the item if you don't contribute at least 500 pts. So you do give back, even if it's very little.

That's completely different topic. With this I agree.

Is it really a different topic? Let's face it: the reward for winning 3 club comp's is an underground decoration you'll look at once. So there is close to no reason for a club to play more than to get those 500 pts.

If money should be an issue (lol), just play a few heists as that would take infinitely less time than winning a competition.

Either this, or I'm just really unsatisfied for getting a 140k piece free for contributing 1.7m pts to my club.

NightmareGK13
12-29-2014, 11:23 PM
But you can't get the item if you don't contribute at least 500 pts. So you do give back, even if it's very little.

An active player would contribute more, it may not decrease the direct score but it will prevent from earning more, potential score, with a more active member

Green_Reaper
12-30-2014, 03:08 AM
Have you guys considered the possibility that club competitions are meant to keep you interested in the game for half a year or longer?.

Maybe so, but the way they're doing it is tedious. There was so much more that could have been done with the first club competition.

1. They should have at least given teams the opportunity to compete in all missions, or at least several for bonus creed points. Instead we had one 4 player heist and one 2 player co-op mission. Playing these ad nauseam gets painfully boring because of the lack of variation. I hate to give up because of boredom but I want to win.

2. More rewards for a competition. Maybe 2 pieces of equipment instead of 1. I wouldn't mind if they also gave players the option to choose which locked equipment they want but that is probably asking for too much.

3. Unlock reward equipment for clubs that participated, but lost. Only catch is that they have to pay a significant amount of livres as opposed to 1st place winners who get it free. This should still give some incentive to play competitions, but not make it a total waste of time for a bunch of people just because one team won.

NightmareGK13
12-30-2014, 04:04 AM
Maybe so, but the way they're doing it is tedious. There was so much more that could have been done with the first club competition.

1. They should have at least given teams the opportunity to compete in all missions, or at least several for bonus creed points. Instead we had one 4 player heist and one 2 player co-op mission. Playing these ad nauseam gets painfully boring because of the lack of variation. I hate to give up because of boredom but I want to win.

2. More rewards for a competition. Maybe 2 pieces of equipment instead of 1. I wouldn't mind if they also gave players the option to choose which locked equipment they want but that is probably asking for too much.

3. Unlock reward equipment for clubs that participated, but lost. Only catch is that they have to pay a significant amount of livres as opposed to 1st place winners who get it free. This should still give some incentive to play competitions, but not make it a total waste of time for a bunch of people just because one team won.

wholeheartedly agree with you

similarly
12-30-2014, 04:06 AM
Have you guys considered the possibility that club competitions are meant to keep you interested in the game for half a year or longer?

I've considered that, but I had already finished the game and gotten all the rewards for all the co op missions before the club competitions started. What they're doing is NOT maintaining "interest" in the game, but maintaining "participation". "Interest" would be if every month they had a club competition. The club competition featured a NEW co op mission and heist. ALL participants would have legendary gear unlocked, but winners would get legendary gear for FREE.

For example:
Participation prize: gear unlocked.
6th place to 4th place: prize money that can be used to buy unlocked gear.
3rd place to 2nd place: prize money to buy gear, creed points to upgrade.
1st place: NEW exclusive gear appears.

THAT would maintain "interest".

NightmareGK13
12-30-2014, 04:13 AM
I've considered that, but I had already finished the game and gotten all the rewards for all the co op missions before the club competitions started. What they're doing is NOT maintaining "interest" in the game, but maintaining "participation". "Interest" would be if every month they had a club competition. The club competition featured a NEW co op mission and heist. ALL participants would have legendary gear unlocked, but winners would get legendary gear for FREE.

For example:
Participation prize: gear unlocked.
6th place to 4th place: prize money that can be used to buy unlocked gear.
3rd place to 2nd place: prize money to buy gear, creed points to upgrade.
1st place: NEW exclusive gear appears.

THAT would maintain "interest".

and I agree with you as well, 1st place prizes would definitely keep my interest :P

johnsmith145
12-30-2014, 04:21 AM
What was the problem with previous games? You could buy everything after sompleting the story with one currency. No real money or forced tedious online processes. (except for a few outfits)

I happily played through AC1 through AC4 dozens of times each and I got invested in the games because they were genuinely good. Not because I got a pop-up on my screen saying I earned 150 points for doing something that was already rewarding me psychologically in the first place, in itself. I played through the games because the story hooked me.

I played Unity 99% once, then another time to see if a new save fixed some of the bugs, and am now on my 3rd attempt. I'll most likely drop it soon. No armor set in Paris is going to change that.

Fatal-Feit
12-30-2014, 05:48 AM
The next Club Competition is up. --It's for the Legendary Sans-Culottes Hood.

We're first place again. Keep up the hard work, Assassins! :o

Green_Reaper
12-30-2014, 05:59 AM

B-But muh Napoleonic- ah whatever. Let the games begin.

Fatal-Feit
12-30-2014, 06:38 AM
B-But muh Napoleonic- ah whatever. Let the games begin.

Get ur bum online and let's jam, mate. Let's do our thing and scare the jimmies out of them on the first day.

That may have came out wrong.

[EDIT] WE'RE GOING UP AGAINST SSMA AGAIN. OH SNAPS, LET'S GET OUR GAME ON!

Whislar
12-30-2014, 10:19 AM

That's annoying, joined UBIF just after the 1st one finished and now I'm going away for a few days with the Mrs and the baby. When does this one finish?

Fatal-Feit
12-30-2014, 10:21 AM
U've got about 5 days. Family comes first, just gather the 500 CPs and dw about it. :p

Whislar
12-30-2014, 01:33 PM
Think I added a measly 10-15,000 points. Then I noticed the creed point boost missions :rolleyes: oops...

LeeroyGearSolid
12-30-2014, 02:39 PM
Is (or where is) it possible to see how many cp you contributed for the competition?

strigoi1958
12-30-2014, 03:39 PM
i think it might be in initiates

Fatal-Feit
12-30-2014, 05:16 PM
Still waiting for Initiates to update. :rolleyes:

Fatal-Feit
12-31-2014, 05:45 PM
Doesn't seem like the other clubs wants to try. We can relax this week, Assassins.

Anykeyer
12-31-2014, 06:49 PM
Its a trap ;)

Smrda94
12-31-2014, 07:43 PM
When? This week I collected over 1.2 million myself (so far). I really like when my opponents cry in defeat.

https://i.imgur.com/cXDWBbY.jpg

Mate i sended request for joining club .. :) dont worry rly pro assassin over here !:D

Ravenlock80
01-02-2015, 04:24 AM
So, what I want to know is very simple, but I haven't been able to find an answer.

If you need to win club competitions to get the locked gear, why does it have a price?

So far I haven't found anybody who has bought unlocked gear after a competition. I've seen some people say they won it for free, and I've seen some people say they got nothing even though they won. But what is the condition where it just unlocks and you can buy it for the price listed in the gear list?

Obviously the intended design allows for that condition, and it sure seems to me like the system is still broken if that condition is never fulfilled. My club isn't gonna win these competitions, but I'll participate in them if I'm at least going to be able to buy the gear I don't win. But certainly not if I won't be able to.

Fatal-Feit
01-03-2015, 10:27 PM
^ It does not have a price. It will unlock automatically when you win.

Guys, it's the last day for the 2nd club competition. Log in soon to claim your prize! And if you haven't participated yet, be sure to collect 500 pts in the next 9 hours so you can get the prize.

Oh, and a big thank you for everyone who participated this week! --Just one more win for the last club objective! :o

Diarmuid_III
01-04-2015, 12:04 AM
^ It does not have a price. It will unlock automatically when you win.

Guys, it's the last day for the 2nd club competition. Log in soon to claim your prize! And if you haven't participated yet, be sure to collect 500 pts in the next 9 hours so you can get the prize.

Oh, and a big thank you for everyone who participated this week! --Just one more win for the last club objective! :o

What is the relevance of the 500 pts?

Whislar
01-04-2015, 02:02 AM
It means you unlock the item as you've contributed. Which is a silly amount really as its nigh on one air assassination.

Marcus101RR
01-04-2015, 02:31 AM
It means you unlock the item as you've contributed. Which is a silly amount really as its nigh on one air assassination.

500 Points, you can easily get that with a sync assassination, or any of them. The game has so many flaws, its not even funny, yet it is hilarious. That made no sense, yet I am laughing very hard...:confused:

Altair1789
01-04-2015, 01:14 PM
I'm so glad we won so easily this time, I wasn't getting anything done that other time :p

Well done UBI-F

Ravenlock80
01-04-2015, 05:48 PM
What do you mean "it does not have a price"? If you look at the locked gear in the Character Customization screens, it has a listed price. You just can't pay it.

I'm asking, what is the circumstance under which we can just buy it for that price? (The answer right now is "none", I'm asking what it's supposed to be.)

Whislar
01-05-2015, 09:29 PM
We go again ! :)

Fatal-Feit
01-05-2015, 11:08 PM
We go again ! :)

The third one is up?

Whislar
01-05-2015, 11:17 PM
Certainly is. I Finished for the evening a few thousand in the lead.

Fatal-Feit
01-05-2015, 11:35 PM
Awesome!

johnsmith145
01-06-2015, 02:25 AM
Is there any way of knowing beforehand exactly what item the reward will be?

Fatal-Feit
01-06-2015, 03:54 AM
It tells you when you launch the game. This one is for the trousers, btw.

We're about 1mil pts ahead. Keep up the good work, Assassins!

Green_Reaper
01-06-2015, 05:29 AM
And remember. It's all for those sexy trousers.

rickroll2019
01-06-2015, 08:59 AM
Club IRC is looking for help.. we have won the first 2 competitons, but need help with the 3rd.. so send me a request in game if you want to join a good club.

AssassinVenice
01-06-2015, 10:11 AM
[MsyK] MasyafKnights is looking for help!

If you wanna help us out, please send me a request and I'll let you in!

We are facing tough competition this time around so PLEASE do help us!

Thanks! :D

luciddose
01-06-2015, 04:08 PM
VASC recruiting for club members

we won the last 2 club events and in the lead for next event, could always use some more members to aid the cause.

[VASC]

chosin1
01-06-2015, 05:14 PM
Fatal where is the screenshot of the victory on top of notre lol

Fatal-Feit
01-06-2015, 09:35 PM
Other club leaders are recruiting in the UBIF thread. Das cool... :rolleyes:

Btw, 4 Assassins 1 pole. :D

http://i.imgur.com/2JFchY0.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/9aYIKm0.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/32LBgD6.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/9n5pkSZ.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/rgz5a4V.jpg?1

ShootRawGuy
01-06-2015, 11:08 PM
Amazing.....LOL...

Green_Reaper
01-06-2015, 11:18 PM
Btw, 4 Assassins 1 pole. :D

Who are those crazy guys?:p

ShootRawGuy
01-06-2015, 11:27 PM
Fatal....Group me up when ever u can. I only see myself in the club member list... like 50 of me.... So Ubif-players...feel free to invite me :) Caos clan is right behind us!!!!

Ureh
01-06-2015, 11:31 PM
We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall hang separately.

I too wish to hang with you.

Fatal-Feit
01-07-2015, 09:05 AM
GUYS, CAOS IS NOW AHEAD OF US! WE GOTTA GET BUSY.

REMEMBER, IT'S FOR THEM SEXY TROUSERS!

Who are those crazy guys?:p

Iunno. A bunch of random degenerates in some loser club if I had to guess... :rolleyes:

We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall hang separately.

I too wish to hang with you.

Fatal....Group me up when ever u can. I only see myself in the club member list... like 50 of me.... So Ubif-players...feel free to invite me :) Caos clan is right behind us!!!!

Count on it! ;)

nultma
01-07-2015, 09:15 AM
Can I get an invite to the UBIF club? My club has no members bar me contributing and I figure the ubisoft forums is a pretty good place to find an active club.

Fatal-Feit
01-07-2015, 09:51 AM
^ Send me an invite, we always accept.

Whislar
01-07-2015, 10:20 AM
I won't be able to help the cause until Friday night. I'll be sure to do what I can to keep/get us into first!

johnsmith145
01-07-2015, 02:36 PM
REMEMBER, IT'S FOR THEM SEXY TROUSERS!
I'm just going to tune in one the importance of this. Basically the only good looking trousers that aren't in Dead Kings.

NightmareGK13
01-07-2015, 02:57 PM
I'm just going to tune in one the importance of this. Basically the only good looking trousers that aren't in Dead Kings.

I still prefer the Legendary Napoleonic... either way we know what to expect next week... the legendary sans coulottes belt :P

chosin1
01-07-2015, 04:19 PM
nice lol. i likey

Diarmuid_III
01-07-2015, 11:06 PM
Well the Women's March is proving to be a total waste of time now. Everyone so eager to get their points they are running way ahead of the plot and just phuck it up for everyone else. No point in protecting allies if your "brothers" belong to other clubs and are only interested in getting points for themselves.

Fatal-Feit
01-08-2015, 10:37 AM
About 2 days left and we're winning by a milestone. (Y)

If we win this, we'd complete all of the club objectives, and then we can celebrate like princesses.

https://40.media.tumblr.com/bc3cde1fbaf27acd4e4b3a6f939c8a44/tumblr_n93id1u5AQ1tth0xso1_1280.png

ShootRawGuy
01-08-2015, 12:19 PM
How many princesses you got in our clan?

Fatal-Feit
01-08-2015, 12:34 PM
2 mesdames and 8 weirdos. --I mean say whut.

ShootRawGuy
01-08-2015, 02:15 PM
Okey??? What are the rest???? LOL

Fatal-Feit
01-09-2015, 04:24 AM
I don't know. :( The game is bugged so I can only see the people on my friendlist.

similarly
01-09-2015, 03:08 PM
Well the Women's March is proving to be a total waste of time now. Everyone so eager to get their points they are running way ahead of the plot and just phuck it up for everyone else. No point in protecting allies if your "brothers" belong to other clubs and are only interested in getting points for themselves.

It's also difficult because if EVERYBODY runs away, it desynchronizes. I really wish more people would stick close together and try to work as a team. It IS co op after all.

Fatal-Feit
01-09-2015, 07:25 PM
Guys, we need to hang out more and take some classy screenshots. :p

2 more Assassins would perfect these screenshots. :o

http://i.imgur.com/WD6Xubz.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/9c3RRxM.jpg?1http://i.imgur.com/BTRfH33.jpg?1http://i.imgur.com/qWsRnN9.jpg?1http://i.imgur.com/DzxuDtw.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/48bRUY7.jpg?1

Whislar
01-09-2015, 09:12 PM
The club competition was offline for me a short while ago, if I play will its still tally my creed points to the comp does anybody know?

strigoi1958
01-09-2015, 09:30 PM
yes, I assume it must take everyones starting points at the beginning of the comp so any accumulated would add on when going back online... our score went berserk when we lost connection, but our points are back to normal including the ones we accumulated.

Ureh
01-10-2015, 02:50 AM
Aw those screenshots are adorable.

I just can't take the awesomeness anymore....

Whislar
01-10-2015, 10:02 AM
yes, I assume it must take everyones starting points at the beginning of the comp so any accumulated would add on when going back online... our score went berserk when we lost connection, but our points are back to normal including the ones we accumulated.

Cheers, I couldn't get online in the end until this morning so it was back up by then.

ShootRawGuy
01-10-2015, 11:16 AM
Thank you Fatal-Feit for the lovely afternoon. The show we watched was awesome. The balcony view....wow what a sunset...

Dellers
01-10-2015, 11:51 AM
What happened to the timer? Yesterday it said 1 day 10 hours left (like it should be), now it has suddenly jumped to 2 days 6 hours...

strigoi1958
01-10-2015, 12:15 PM
yes it should end sunday but now it says monday

ShootRawGuy
01-10-2015, 12:50 PM
I guess its bugged

Diarmuid_III
01-10-2015, 10:00 PM
What happened to the timer? Yesterday it said 1 day 10 hours left (like it should be), now it has suddenly jumped to 2 days 6 hours...

Are you really surprised. Yesterday it was 2 days and 20 hrs for me. So even between us the time/date/duration is wrong!

Diarmuid_III
01-10-2015, 10:02 PM
I guess its bugged

That's a pretty sure bet.

Fatal-Feit
01-11-2015, 12:27 AM
Aw those screenshots are adorable.

I just can't take the awesomeness anymore....

The Cafe Theatre is a fantastic place to chill in CO-OP. I just love it!

Thank you Fatal-Feit for the lovely afternoon. The show we watched was awesome. The balcony view....wow what a sunset...

U r very welcome. N thanks for being such a good company while I was trying to keep myself busy/awake.

Are you really surprised. Yesterday it was 2 days and 20 hrs for me. So even between us the time/date/duration is wrong!

yes it should end sunday but now it says monday

I guess its bugged

I believe they changed it so a new club competition will begin every Sunday/Monday. It's the worse time to do so considering an exploit is out, so our competitors are racking up quick cpts and are catching up.

But if there's a silver lining, I get a break for the day. I've been feeling sick and restless so I've slept for about 20 hours.

strigoi1958
01-11-2015, 12:39 AM
The worst thing is that cheat... I've spent all day berserk headshot for 330 followed by air assassination for 495 but you cannot do that to everyone so those who walk round doing the blend cheat can just rack up points.... luckily the team in 2nd in our group seems to have stopped and I'm guessing 2 million less than us so the extra time will not allow them to catch us up... unless my estimate on our score is wrong because when the comp end time changed... our score jumped back up to 2147 million AGAIN 8-(

I have started to see an odd new name in the club member list so I have been able to see if they play or not.... so keep checking your members list

Whislar
01-11-2015, 09:14 AM
We need to get going guys, currently in 2nd.

2.8mil the other team got yesterday.

They are currently 6,063,503 with us on 5,169,813

I hope this is legit.

strigoi1958
01-11-2015, 09:21 AM
We need to get going guys, currently in 2nd.

2.8mil the other team got yesterday.

They are currently 6,063,503 with us on 5,169,813

I hope this is legit.

They took 5 days to get 3.2 million the do 2.8 million in one day....... something doesn't sound right. We generate about 500k per day and in the beginning a little more but tapering off at the end. all other teams in both competitions seem to keep a steady average.... for 1 team to do 5 times as many points in one day..... after a cheat has just been published on a forum.... definitely strange.

CarlosBalbi
01-11-2015, 10:41 AM
What about that? 5 hours ago, we were in first place, with more than 800.000 creed points. [Lt.] NoGame.NoLife from Philippines with just 13 members occupied the 3rd position with 240.00. It was 5 hours ago. Now they are in the first place with 2,147,483,647 creed points. That's right: 2 billions 147 millions 200 thousands more creed points. Come on, it is easy for you to check it out. Now, after all my efforts, being playing alone over and over again, since the others members don't help at all, I'm losing the competition to hackers? Please, ban these guys for life. We don't need such a bunch of loosers. Something like this happened already in the second competition. A russian group made 4,500,000 in just 2 hours, with 9 members. How can we win this competition? Tell me! I'm not wasting my time anymore. If we get the 2nd position, its is going to happen again next season. Come on!!! And you are going to reward these ****!!!! NOW I'M MAD, TOTALLY MAD! WAY TO WASTE MY TIME!!!! BTW, their leader is kuricurry

Dellers
01-11-2015, 11:11 AM
They took 5 days to get 3.2 million the do 2.8 million in one day....... something doesn't sound right. We generate about 500k per day and in the beginning a little more but tapering off at the end. all other teams in both competitions seem to keep a steady average.... for 1 team to do 5 times as many points in one day..... after a cheat has just been published on a forum.... definitely strange.
Strange indeed. They have more than doubled since yesterday morning, when they had 2 million-something. Now all of a sudden they have over 6 million. Doesn't seem legit at all to me.

strigoi1958
01-11-2015, 11:16 AM
What about that? 5 hours ago, we were in first place, with more than 800.000 creed points. [Lt.] NoGame.NoLife from Philippines with just 13 members occupied the 3rd position with 240.00. It was 5 hours ago. Now they are in the first place with 2,147,483,647 creed points. That's right: 2 billions 147 millions 200 thousands more creed points. Come on, it is easy for you to check it out. Now, after all my efforts, being playing alone over and over again, since the others members don't help at all, I'm losing the competition to hackers? Please, ban these guys for life. We don't need such a bunch of loosers. Something like this happened already in the second competition. A russian group made 4,500,000 in just 2 hours, with 9 members. How can we win this competition? Tell me! I'm not wasting my time anymore. If we get the 2nd position, its is going to happen again next season. Come on!!! And you are going to reward these ****!!!! NOW I'M MAD, TOTALLY MAD! WAY TO WASTE MY TIME!!!! BTW, their leader is kuricurry

the 2147 million is a glitch our score said that then it reverted back to 2 million then when the server problem happened again and the competition end time changed our score went back to that again..... what with the cheat and glitches it is getting really difficult to keep any enthusiasm going.

9 players earning a constant 250,000 per hour each .... it is not possible. Something is wrong there...

msnijboon
01-11-2015, 06:29 PM
Does anyoen else have a problem with their club members list? I only see a whole list of around 30 people (which is correct) but with the same usernames... Oh and is it possible to make an announcement for your club members?

This is our rank at this moment :D! I am so proud of my club.

https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/10887372_1538283789790676_412940224332668242_o.jpg

strigoi1958
01-11-2015, 06:46 PM
you must add club members to your friends in uplay to see them in your club list.... we are expecting ubi to fix this soon.

Lt.Osva.
01-11-2015, 06:47 PM
Hello guys, has been a hell of competition and well durig the week is hard to get into the game some of us study or work, but yesterday we were able to play all day long :), also we had more peope to play and using teamspeak to PTFO make it easier, of course our clan is against all kind of cheat or boosting. Greatins from CAOS

Diarmuid_III
01-11-2015, 10:30 PM
you must add club members to your friends in uplay to see them in your club list.... we are expecting ubi to fix this soon.

Is this an official quote from @Ubisoft?

Diarmuid_III
01-11-2015, 10:32 PM
This biggest issue is getting those that have accepted the invitation to join the club to accept the friend invite! :mad:

Fatal-Feit
01-12-2015, 01:11 AM
Dear UBIF club, all hope is NOT lost. I found a good way to collect points and beat the other team. And it's FASTER than exploiting glitches!

PLEASE GET ONLINE AND MEET UP WITH ME. I CAN'T DO IT ALONE. WE NEED AT LEAST 2-3 PEOPLE TO CATCH UP.

strigoi1958
01-12-2015, 02:53 AM
This biggest issue is getting those that have accepted the invitation to join the club to accept the friend invite! :mad:

then kick them... they'll either contact you or get new members... it is tough but to win a competition (which gets harder each time) you need a core of regular players... 10 people putting in 12 hours per week can earn 2.5 million... we do. but we cannot see the 35 non playing members :(

And there are clubs earning 8, 9, 10 million so the quicker you get those names or kick them the better.

ShootRawGuy
01-12-2015, 07:34 AM
The team/ club member list in game is bugged for most players I guess. We need a member list. Can someone share?

strigoi1958
01-12-2015, 07:41 AM
It is bugged for everyone.:(...

Also what would be useful next game (or this one if possible) would be the amount of points each club member contributes to each competition... then you could see who was not playing and who was just putting in a token appearance to get the prize without the work.

ShootRawGuy
01-12-2015, 08:07 AM
It is bugged for everyone.:(...

Also what would be useful next game (or this one if possible) would be the amount of points each club member contributes to each competition... then you could see who was not playing and who was just putting in a token appearance to get the prize without the work.

Yeah. I am sure alot of players are having a free ride. First competition I was in another clan. I guess me and one other player did 95% of the work, but 13 players got the item.
But in UBIF there is alot of active players which I would love to join if I had their names :D

nultma
01-12-2015, 08:46 AM
Will be contributing more points tonight, have been doing a few missions every day to help out.

Fatal-Feit
01-12-2015, 10:09 AM
...Please tell me this is for an update, not maintenance/server issue.

8 hours left on the club competitions and we're losing by a crap ton of points. 2.3 mil, to be exact. 4+ of us were in the middle of grinding our asses off to win and this hit us.

http://i.imgur.com/jPFvPqZ.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/rN5VkCt.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/sEX5LJp.jpg?1

Yeah. All of us. D/Ced in the middle of our runs.

Apparently we're still connected too.

http://i.imgur.com/bknBvF3.jpg?1

I've been optimistic for the past 24+ hours, but this does it. We can't win when our time are being wasted by incompetent servers.

**** you, get your **** together.

strigoi1958
01-12-2015, 10:24 AM
This 3rd competition has been a problem... with the servers dropping people out of groups then going offline then extending the deadline then this cheaters glitch it is really taking the shine off the competition.

Anykeyer
01-12-2015, 12:29 PM
The shine was never there. And I think you try too hard....
Competing with cheaters and exploiters in this grind fest with zero innate replayability?
If they want that stupid win so much then they can have it. No way Im gonna lose my patience over some stupid kids like them. BTW I could just cheat the **** out of this game, gaining us a few more millions in a few minutes. But I dont know how others would feel about so I didnt...
Anyway - relax and have fun.

Whislar
01-12-2015, 02:29 PM
We believe we’ve found a way to resolve this issue for the current and future Club Competitions. We won’t reveal the precise method, however, so as not to create further vulnerabilities.

We won’t be able to apply these procedures retroactively, so the results of the two prior Club Competitions will remain; however, we’re planning to launch the alternate acquisition methods for Club Competition-locked Legendary Gear on Monday, January 12 and that should render any remaining concerns moot.

Apologies for any confusion or worry… we’ll continue to monitor this situation as we proceed with future Club Competitions.

Happy hunting Assassins!

The down time could be this? Taken from a tech support post.

First thing for me was the alternative acquisition would be creed points or cash. Which I hope they don't use because I like the idea of club comp and earning the gear/weapons through winning.

Another idea is that they unlock 3 items per club comp. They are all buyable for 250,000 points each with the winners receiving one item free.

ShootRawGuy
01-12-2015, 03:14 PM
Finally some actions. We love this...YeY!!! *big smile*

strigoi1958
01-12-2015, 04:23 PM
I wish stealth gave a multiplier so instead of cash, either a large amount of creed points in the chest or 25% extra or 50% or 75% or 100% multipliers for your mission points if you are undetected.

Anykeyer
01-12-2015, 04:44 PM
I wish stealth gave a multiplier so instead of cash, either a large amount of creed points in the chest or 25% extra or 50% or 75% or 100% multipliers for your mission points if you are undetected.

Creed points is a bad concept being badly executed. If thats even possible.
By any logic you should get those points for following assassins creed. Then why you get them for finishing guards in combat? Or shooting, or stunning? Yet you dont get anything for things like "hiding in plain sight". WTF

But then... why even base competion on something you can endlessly grind for? Makes no sense bc its not the "may the best man win", not even close to.
Even some Ubisoft's own games had this thing done right. Just look at WD: Bad Blood challenges to get the basic idea of how competitions should be executed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEkHZ6fpn0M

strigoi1958
01-12-2015, 04:46 PM
I'd settle for unlocking items with a set number of undetected heists in a week

TH3R4BB1T
01-12-2015, 06:18 PM
So finally won a competition, on the lowest level possible I think (only 80k points), but WHAT did I win?

Fatal-Feit
01-12-2015, 06:25 PM
Welp, that's the end of that! Just got the server error again, 5 mins right before the competition ended, but its certain we didn't win. Congratulations to the victors, and a huge thank you for everyone who participated.

It was an... interesting run, but I hope the next competition will be more pleasant for us.

Btw friends, I would appreciate it if you guys keep the accusations to yourself (believe me, I'm as salty as a pretzel). If there's someone you deserve to blame (or vent), it's me. I took a 48 hours break during this competition, so the loss is mostly due to my procrastination. My sincere apologies.

Anykeyer
01-12-2015, 06:30 PM
What fault? You seriously think anyone gives a damn?
Its a ***in game. Games are supposed to be fun. Fun stops when it becomes your 2nd (1st lol) job.

Fatal-Feit
01-12-2015, 06:38 PM
What fault? You seriously think anyone gives a damn?

People invested a lot of time and work into gathering our points. So yes, there are people who give a crap.

Its a ***in game. Games are supposed to be fun. Fun stops when it becomes your 2nd (1st lol) job.

Games may also be frustrating, disappointing, aggravating even. --It's part of the adventure.

Anykeyer
01-12-2015, 06:44 PM
They already announced there'll be another way to get your pants on.
And if the process alone isnt fun then it a wrong type of game.

TH3R4BB1T
01-12-2015, 06:47 PM
The only thing you have to do is gather Creed points. So everything you do in the game is for the competition and some want to unlock ALL the gear.

ShootRawGuy
01-12-2015, 06:49 PM
Good run UBIF, and to all you others as well. Congrats to all winners :D

Fatal-Feit
01-12-2015, 07:08 PM
And if the process alone isnt fun then it a wrong type of game.

If the process wasn't entertaining in any way, we wouldn't bother. Club competitions has a ton of problems, we've all discussed it, but it also has its up sides.

They already announced there'll be another way to get your pants on.

Yep, that's the silver lining. Those slinky trousers aren't escaping our grasp.

strigoi1958
01-12-2015, 07:10 PM
An alternative method sounds good to me.. Everyone should get what they want from the game. :D Especially after putting in hours and hours in competition

AherasSTRG
01-12-2015, 07:24 PM
The next Club Competition should be to identify one, a single (1) thing that actually works in this product.

Fatal-Feit
01-12-2015, 07:33 PM
^ LMAO.

I was going to post Sixkey's last sig, but she removed it and ACInitiates is currently down.

Dellers
01-12-2015, 08:00 PM
An alternative method sounds good to me.. Everyone should get what they want from the game. :D Especially after putting in hours and hours in competition
Indeed. It would feel like punishment if we got 20 million creed points (I think that's about what UBIF has gotten during these 3 competitions) and still would never be able to unlock the whole set of gear. I honestly never thought there were enough players willing to do the tedious playing needed for these competitions, but dang. Ridiculous amounts of points the first competition and this last one. I'm pretty sure we were up against the "worst" competitors possible, I don't believe that more than three clubs would get more than 8 million points.

Whislar
01-12-2015, 08:22 PM
Next one has just started but I wasn't getting the creed bonus in Les Enrages, anyone else able to confirm?

Also a bit confused on the sticky up top about this weeks Club Comp. How is that addressing the glitch? Just that you have to complete both now?

omnilink33
01-12-2015, 10:04 PM
Indeed. It would feel like punishment if we got 20 million creed points (I think that's about what UBIF has gotten during these 3 competitions) and still would never be able to unlock the whole set of gear. I honestly never thought there were enough players willing to do the tedious playing needed for these competitions, but dang. Ridiculous amounts of points the first competition and this last one. I'm pretty sure we were up against the "worst" competitors possible, I don't believe that more than three clubs would get more than 8 million points.

the Maitres des Ombres team [MdO] got 8.5M in the last competition and still lost against a 10M team we are with once again this week ... that is amazing to see ubisoft didn't evey think about mixing the groups each week so there would not be battle lost before even started. We are not going to do this again !

Diarmuid_III
01-13-2015, 12:13 AM
the Maitres des Ombres team [MdO] got 8.5M in the last competition and still lost against a 10M team we are with once again this week ... that is amazing to see ubisoft didn't evey think about mixing the groups each week so there would not be battle lost before even started. We are not going to do this again !

The only way I can see any team getting 8-10 Million points is for the club to have 50 members and they are all playing all the time. The likelihood of that? It's also very difficult to organize anything when the in-game contact system is not working. Club members not showing up when in-game. Showing as offline when they are online. Not being able to see all members in the club list and blah blah blah. I was part of a club team and we fortunately won but with only 1.5 million points. They were hard earned points by a few people as I am sure, despite a 50 person club only half play.

similarly
01-13-2015, 05:07 AM
I don't know, Dod. I played most of the weekend, and apparently a lot of people in my club did too. Granted, I probably got maybe 3,000 points or so each time I did the co op missions (mostly because I often stayed with the women instead of running ahead for quick kills). The heist missions, I'll get 10-15 thousand, I think, but only because I solo, and I do lots of assassinations from above, and a LOT of berserk kills and gas kills. Still, I know there are people who get WAY WAY more points than I do. I've read posts by people claiming to get a million points on their own! I'm no good at some of the cool tricks other people do. I participated in a "legendary assassination" ONE time in co op, and got a whopping 3,000 points just for THAT!

On another note: does anybody know if they've patched that glitch yet (the one mentioned on another thread)? If not, I may sit out the next competition.

Fatal-Feit
01-13-2015, 02:49 PM
Thanks to a very kind and generous member of UBI-Forum, we now own a Ventrilo server! Gracias, BootlegBetty. :)

It's an excellent upgrade from our usual Skype/Uplay/Steam chat.

Benefits:
* Our own private server.
* Less CPU usage.
* Smoother performance (a HUGE bonus over Uplay)
* Always online and active
* Easier access to all club members

64 bit: http://www.ventrilo.com/dlprod.php?id=4
32 bit: http://www.ventrilo.com/dlprod.php?id=1

Please contact me through PM for more info.

Whislar
01-16-2015, 09:04 AM
Bump!

Is anyone seriously doing the club comp in UBIF? Or is it just points picked up in DK? We are only 1.3mil behind!

Green_Reaper
01-16-2015, 09:27 AM
Bump!

Is anyone seriously doing the club comp in UBIF? Or is it just points picked up in DK? We are only 1.3mil behind!

I know at least several of us have been active every week since it began. Today Altair1789, Chosin1, and myself have gotten a couple 100k in. The team in 1st place is constantly raking in points as well.

I'll be less active after middle of next week though - Break will be over and university studies and projects will drag me into the abyss again. Hopefully our team can step it up but I could understand how boring it gets with Club Comp.

Whislar
01-16-2015, 01:39 PM
I'll be up for some co-op tonight or I'll solo as much as I can. Wanna see what fatal has found!

Fatal-Feit
01-16-2015, 02:38 PM
^ Everyone is doing the club competition. Our competitors are just working very, very hard. Almost 24/7.

I'll try to work in extra hours today.

Whislar
01-16-2015, 02:45 PM
^ Everyone is doing the club competition. Our competitors are just working very, very hard. Almost 24/7.

I'll try to work in extra hours today.

Gotcha, I'll be doing club comp tonight then!

chosin1
01-16-2015, 03:34 PM
Maybe they should change it to 3 days per comp, because grinding for a week is insane. Then maybe they should lock the creed points to actually finishing the missions to add them to the points scale i have no problem with these suggestions but im sure it wont change.

Dellers
01-19-2015, 06:09 PM
At nearly 16 million points we lost by less than 30k points guys... We were leading one hour before it all ended, but were one guy short of keeping up with the other team. Before kinda giving up they were only getting 1000 points more than us every 4-5 minutes, which one player can get in 10-15 seconds consistently. Better luck next time :)

Whislar
01-19-2015, 08:23 PM
Ah gutted. I think the Times they do now is silly. It finishes iirc 4pm GMT which is when most of the population is working! The 4am finish Sunday morning was great.

As not saying I could play now as the other half and baby need my attentions but for others (certainly one person) would have contributed today.

Green_Reaper
01-19-2015, 09:49 PM
At nearly 16 million points we lost by less than 30k points guys... We were leading one hour before it all ended, but were one guy short of keeping up with the other team. Before kinda giving up they were only getting 1000 points more than us every 4-5 minutes, which one player can get in 10-15 seconds consistently. Better luck next time :)

Ah gutted. I think the Times they do now is silly. It finishes iirc 4pm GMT which is when most of the population is working! The 4am finish Sunday morning was great.

As not saying I could play now as the other half and baby need my attentions but for others (certainly one person) would have contributed today.

Yeah. For me it it ends when I'm asleep so I could only help us get so far. Last night we were ahead by 300k I think? Best scenario is to have at least 2 people up for every timezone when possible, but I don't think its gonna happen, sadly.

ShootRawGuy
01-19-2015, 10:21 PM
I made a threadd about this, but it seems to be a dead end. I think this weekly grinding is a boring thing for most people. I would like to see some changes. Just and idea:
The choosen mission and heist should not give a money reward at all but a huge amount of creed points. Creed points should also been gained in other mission as normal.
The weapon system should be changed. Now all people use the top tier/ rank weapons. Gives a quick finish. What if we add a creed point bonus to lower tier/ rank weapons and outfits. Lets say all weapons and gear at rank 1 gives a 5% bonus. Tier 2 gives 4% and so on. By using lower ranked gear, which result in higher risk and more point bonus. This would make the game more interesting. A bigger challenge.
The game as it is today is way to easy, and its boring when finishing the story. Co-op missions gets boring too. We keep farming and its plain boring. Give us a real challenge. Something to work for. Today we get 10% bonus if we use a tier/ rank 5 outfit. I dont get why? What is so special about a rank 5 wearable? Makes us more immortal and op. Puts the game in easy mode and lets us farm for hours. That is boring. Let us be rewarded for going hard core. No tough gear. Let us use stealth and fighting skills.

SixKeys
01-19-2015, 10:35 PM
I am so over club competitions already. The more we play them, the more Ubi will be convinced everybody loves them. I'm just gonna keep playing the game as usual, but I'm not going out of my way to earn points for the comps anymore. Especially since they announced there will be a way to unlock the gear some other way in the future.

Deltoz
01-19-2015, 11:52 PM
I would rather the top 3 teams would get the rewards, since a lot of players are farming like crazy with staggering or even worse, using cheat engines and glitches and so on ... simply give us the gear, and let us upgrage low lvl weapons... i love using the Claymore but against 5star enemy it sucks big time...

similarly
01-20-2015, 02:35 AM

How in the WORLD do you get 1000 points every 4-5 minutes? I average 2,000-3,000 on missions, and 10,000-15,000 when I solo a heist (because I kill EVERYBODY and use lots of tricks). But I can spend up to half an hour on heists.

That said: YES!!!! The club competitions have gotten boring for me. I loved Co op ... until club competitions. In co op, people worked together and helped each other. It was great. Since club competitions came out, people run ahead and run all over the place just running out to get points for themselves.

I did have ONE very memorable mission during the second competition where 3/4 of us were legendary level, we stayed together, worked as a team. It was awesome. But I think I'm not going to try for club competitions anymore. I actually dropped out of my old team because they had gone up to gold level and I just wasn't willing to put in the time and energy to justify being in a team going for such high points. However, even the team I'm on now ... they're great, but I think I'll give up. I'd rather just PLAY.

Speedy_PC
01-20-2015, 04:32 AM
Ubisoft,

You're totally bloody insane and you've gone completely MAD on the Club Competition, I'm giving up this so call club competition for good because trying to keep up the highest creed points for 6 days is a joke. Because their are a lot of people like myself trying to keep up for as long as we can to have all our gears and weapons unlocked. It's almost impossible to win against the club players sometime I have to play on my own when their not enough members in my club who aren't playing, I'm happy to pay extra for a DLC add-on to have all our gears and weapons unlocked instead of using the club competition and it's not fair for most players finding this is almost impossible to win against the club players sometime I have to play on my own when there not enough members in my club who aren't playing to keep up the highest creed points in the bloody game.

PS. I got beating by 300k in 5 or 10mins before the club competition is almost over.

similarly
01-20-2015, 05:26 AM
My team was leading by a couple thousand points and when I logged on 24 hours later, the 2nd place team had jumped by over 200,000 points!

Anyway, I think each of the rewards from the club competition are supposed to unlock two weeks after the contest.

strigoi1958
01-20-2015, 08:31 AM
cracked it..... it took a little figuring out but the last competition i won in 25 minutes but just to be safe i put in another 30 minutes. The extra time was not needed but I can spare an hour each week on the comp :D it beats farming 4k every minute for hours on end trying to win millions.

ShootRawGuy
01-20-2015, 01:39 PM
How in the WORLD do you get 1000 points every 4-5 minutes?
Hehehe. We are not talking about every 4-5 min here. We get 1000+ every 10 sec.

...and 10,000-15,000 when I solo a heist. But I can spend up to half an hour on heists.
You can easy get 100k in that amount of time.

similarly
01-20-2015, 03:28 PM
Okay, how many points does ONE player get in, say, five minutes, and how? 1000 every ten seconds might not be that hard if you have enough people.

Deltoz
01-20-2015, 04:59 PM
I fail to see the logic where a club wins in bronze division and gets the legendary gear, and on the other hand a club finishes in 2nd place in II Gold division and gets nothing...

Dellers
01-20-2015, 05:13 PM
Okay, how many points does ONE player get in, say, five minutes, and how? 1000 every ten seconds might not be that hard if you have enough people.

One player can probably get at least 20k in 5 minutes doing staggering strikes. Then again, that's boring as hell.
Anyway, I'm calling it quits on the whole club competition thing. The leading team has 4.6 million points already, after one day. If it was during a weekend I'd get it, but on a working day? It's not worth trying to compete with that. Way too much work for a reward that's probably not coming, either because someone gets more points anyway or a bug. It's not like half the other unlocks in the game are unlocked anyway (too many bugs).

Inflatable
01-20-2015, 05:53 PM
Yeah, same here.. I cannot see myself compete with people doing stupid grinding all day long just to unlock some gear.. Despite me winning the 1st competition I entered this week, I got 50k points just by playing the game normally for a few days which cost me plenty of time.. If I get "promoted" to a group with kids that grind their way to that ammount in just 30 minutes then it's over for me.. And it would be very stupid if I have to get myself demoted by not scoring any point to have a chance of winning and unlocking gear again.. I really hope that's not how this system works..

Any possibility to get any of that gear outside the club competition in the near future? If it takes to long I'll lose interest and at the rate it's going now the next AC will be out before I unlock everything because of this stupid competition system, which is pretty sad really.. Way to demotivate gamers like me..

To not be only negative, I really really like the whole co-op thing.. Please add some more of these in the future, would be awesome.. Thx!

ShootRawGuy
01-20-2015, 06:45 PM
The club competition is as broke as it can be. If i want the gear I can leave my clan, and go solo in a new clan in bronze division and win in 1hour. What? What is the point? How created this thing? Where part of the idea did they forget? It makes no sense!

Green_Reaper
01-20-2015, 09:12 PM
I think club competition had potential, but at this point, after seeing what other people are up against, it's a disaster. All I hope for now is that AC Victory and all future games abandon it until there's a way everything can be done fairly and efficiently while still being fun.

strigoi1958
01-20-2015, 09:38 PM
a team of 50 earning 20 million can come second when another team earning 20,000 can win :confused:

The competition DOES have potential, but it needs to be rewarding stealth and having daily in game achievements for prizes and stopping all glitches and limiting the number of times in a mission that points can be earned by repeating 1 action.

Making it impossible for myself and others to earn 5k or 6k per minute repeatedly would be a good start.

But anyone wanting to win every week you need to have a club with 1 to a maximum 4 members... you will be matched against similar sized clubs...

I started a club last sunday and in 30 minutes had earned enough points to beat the other 1 member teams. No need to be in a 50 member club putting in 750k per week... 40k will win most 1 player club competitions... unless you meet me ;)

My present competition has 3 players with 0 points, 1 on 5550, one on 13,000 and I just did 109,000... I'll check back next week to see if I need to do any more but I doubt it.

At present playing co-op is counter productive, 4 players playing the same mission solo will earn more points than 4 in one mission... (unless they're all farming at 6k per minute) and being in a big club is counter productive unless you have over 40 very active members... and unless UBI fix the members name list problem nobody is really certain...

Unless the comp is improved in future it will fade away... and the idea is too good for that to happen.

Green_Reaper
01-20-2015, 11:29 PM
a team of 50 earning 20 million can come second when another team earning 20,000 can win :confused:

The competition DOES have potential, but it needs to be rewarding stealth and having daily in game achievements for prizes and stopping all glitches and limiting the number of times in a mission that points can be earned by repeating 1 action.

Making it impossible for myself and others to earn 5k or 6k per minute repeatedly would be a good start.

But anyone wanting to win every week you need to have a club with 1 to a maximum 4 members... you will be matched against similar sized clubs...

I started a club last sunday and in 30 minutes had earned enough points to beat the other 1 member teams. No need to be in a 50 member club putting in 750k per week... 40k will win most 1 player club competitions... unless you meet me ;)

My present competition has 3 players with 0 points, 1 on 5550, one on 13,000 and I just did 109,000... I'll check back next week to see if I need to do any more but I doubt it.

At present playing co-op is counter productive, 4 players playing the same mission solo will earn more points than 4 in one mission... (unless they're all farming at 6k per minute) and being in a big club is counter productive unless you have over 40 very active members... and unless UBI fix the members name list problem nobody is really certain...

Unless the comp is improved in future it will fade away... and the idea is too good for that to happen.

Well, the state it is in now, I don't have much motivation to continue for long, especially since everyone like me is getting back to work, school, etc. after the holidays. There's just too many glitches, bugs, and groups doing shady things (and groups forced to use their own methods to counter that) for it to go smoothly and legitimate. I see that even you had problems with the creed points registering - I don't know, I feel like so many of us are wasting time. Someone will tell me to stop complaining and move on to something else...but yeah. Just want to throw my rant out there. :)

strigoi1958
01-21-2015, 12:40 AM
The current state is killing a lot of peoples enthusiasm... the gear is mostly substandard to that which we already possess. So it really is an exercise in obsessive compulsion to get 100% of everything... at present there is no fun factor and it is just a case of either putting in 60 to 90 hours of repetition and not even playing the game or finding some way to win by finding a flaw or something that can be exploited but it definitely is not fun. In the 1 to 4 player competitions I can win without even doing the bonus heists or missions... just by playing dead kings or doing co op with people from other clubs...

No pressure to catch up that 3 million the other team got while we slept.... just play, make 30k and win...

I think a long chat between the Devs and a few comp players would make the comp fun rather than a chore. As you rightly said, it has potential but it needs a few big changes to get it right.

Fatal-Feit
01-21-2015, 02:50 AM
Guys, we're taking the week off.

similarly
01-21-2015, 03:37 AM
I fail to see the logic where a club wins in bronze division and gets the legendary gear, and on the other hand a club finishes in 2nd place in II Gold division and gets nothing...

Precisely MY thought.

Yeah, same here.. I cannot see myself compete with people doing stupid grinding all day long just to unlock some gear.. Despite me winning the 1st competition I entered this week, I got 50k points just by playing the game normally for a few days which cost me plenty of time.. If I get "promoted" to a group with kids that grind their way to that ammount in just 30 minutes then it's over for me.. And it would be very stupid if I have to get myself demoted by not scoring any point to have a chance of winning and unlocking gear again.. I really hope that's not how this system works..

Any possibility to get any of that gear outside the club competition in the near future? If it takes to long I'll lose interest and at the rate it's going now the next AC will be out before I unlock everything because of this stupid competition system, which is pretty sad really.. Way to demotivate gamers like me..

To not be only negative, I really really like the whole co-op thing.. Please add some more of these in the future, would be awesome.. Thx!

If I understand correctly, I think the gear will be unlocked for SALE two weeks after the competition is over.

The club competition is as broke as it can be. If i want the gear I can leave my clan, and go solo in a new clan in bronze division and win in 1hour. What? What is the point? How created this thing? Where part of the idea did they forget? It makes no sense!

Lol. I've considered that. I'm just not devoted enough to this game to want to be in a club and grind. Games are supposed to be FUN, and grinding is not fun.

Diarmuid_III
01-21-2015, 11:05 PM
It's definitely wearing a bit thin. Very hard to organise any teams of 4 same club members when you cannot even see a straight forward list of club members. Unfortunately out of the 48 club members I only have 35 of them as friends. That's the only way to see them in the list of club members. I have no idea who the other 13 are and if they play or not So the chances of meeting the Club Objectives by completing 40 and 60 heists and 40 and 60 co-op missions with 4 club members is pretty remote. Can't see that many people being interested in grinding through 40-60 missions for a club banner or dubious weapon. Would have been more worth-while if the club thing had been operational from the word go. Having the potentially additional 4 x 10% creed points earlier would have helped get the higher ranking easier. Think it might be coming to an end. Suppose there is still the China Chronicles to look forward to or has that been dropped I wonder.

strigoi1958
01-21-2015, 11:25 PM
It's definitely wearing a bit thin. Very hard to organise any teams of 4 same club members when you cannot even see a straight forward list of club members. Unfortunately out of the 48 club members I only have 35 of them as friends. That's the only way to see them in the list of club members. I have no idea who the other 13 are and if they play or not So the chances of meeting the Club Objectives by completing 40 and 60 heists and 40 and 60 co-op missions with 4 club members is pretty remote. Can't see that many people being interested in grinding through 40-60 missions for a club banner or dubious weapon. Would have been more worth-while if the club thing had been operational from the word go. Having the potentially additional 4 x 10% creed points earlier would have helped get the higher ranking easier. Think it might be coming to an end. Suppose there is still the China Chronicles to look forward to or has that been dropped I wonder.

actually when you play with 4 players you earn 4 of 60 so play 5 times gives you 20 of 60

Deltoz
01-22-2015, 12:16 AM
they could simply give us all the gear since the game is in beta stage since the release...

Dellers
01-24-2015, 02:57 PM
Lol, look at those numbers:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll186/Dellerss/AssassinsCreedregUnity2015-1-24-14-53-56_zps22441426.jpg~original

similarly
01-24-2015, 03:37 PM
I sincerely feel sorry for the second place team.

Green_Reaper
01-25-2015, 03:15 AM
I'm just really curious about how they're getting all those points. 30+ million? I would get tired at 10 million. It's also a huge leap in points compared to the rates in previous weeks.

Spikey1989
01-25-2015, 09:44 AM
I'm just really curious about how they're getting all those points. 30+ million? I would get tired at 10 million. It's also a huge leap in points compared to the rates in previous weeks.

dont know how they get them, but it maby is a huge leap for your club this week but maby the sam score as last weekfor them ;)

APr3tender
01-25-2015, 04:33 PM
I' It's also a huge leap in points compared to the rates in previous weeks.

This particular competition was a score *****. The multipliers combined with the mission they chose made it easy to get nearly double the points from the last ones. Tall buildings, narrow corridors, tons of baddies, and a multiplier for air assassinations. Throw in a club mate or two, marked kills, a hand full of legendary's, a belt full of smoke, and understand that this is about points per minute not finishing the mission... And you have a whole new dynamic. I make 80,000-95,000 running this one solo in about 45minutes (><2000 points a minute), and I "PLAY the game" (not farm), so you can imagine how scores look playing as a group. I'm sure there are many who have figured out an even more prosperous path.

I'm just really curious about how they're getting all those points. 30+ million? I would get tired at 10 million.

Used to have the same question, (even whispered cheat or glitcher to myself a few times in the beginning) but that's become a totally believable score in my mind.

We wouldn't even be a blip on the radar in that group, but we will end this one over 5mil in gold II, and win again. Our day will come when we're in a group with one of these cats and we won't stand a chance. Our club has 40+ members, but after seeing some issues with points being credited we started logging before/after scores when we play together and noticed our wins weren't coming from our head count, they were coming from the 5 of us.

Obviously UBI has made the social aspect of this game very difficult to manage. Unless the leader logs the accepted applicants and updates everyone else, you basically have to wait to bump into your club mates to know who they are, and add them to your uplay friends to see them when they are on. It's hard to tell whose contributing and who isn't, or how often they play. Once you hit legend you lose your global creed points count, and are left only with unspent points. How much you score gets a little obscured with no stats page, or final mission tally, and since you can't see everyone's unspent points you can't tell who put up their 500 and checked out, and who actually played. If I hadn't started logging scores I would never have believed a 40-50 million point club, but I do now.

So here's my 2c for all those who still think they must be cheating, or 12 years old, on break, and playing 18hrs a day; and for the rest who just think they'll never be able to do it. There are 5 of us who play together nightly in groups of 2-4. We're all adults, with careers and families, who had VCRs, and paid less than a buck a gallon for gas once. We don't spend all day playing. After logging 30 or so missions I noticed that we (the five of us including the leader) were putting up the vast majority of the points. I put up about 160,000 a night myself, in an hour and a half or so. 160,000 x 5 of us x 6 nights a week = 4,800,00. If we had 50 who played 7 missions a week solo that would be 28,000,000 all by itself.

Much respect to IPH6 and MOXY. THATS A BIG SHIP TO STEER! If/when we come up against you, I'll take that loss with pride because building a club that can pull that off is a hell of a project,

Spikey1989
01-25-2015, 05:27 PM
10mil in one night are no problem, and 70m by one week also easy. with your math a club of 50 will get 8m in 1,5h. so if they play 3h they will have 16m.
so all thats needed are very good group play.

my club will go up againt them next week, and will bring them on down ;)

Dellers
01-25-2015, 08:14 PM
Haha, they're at over 50 million already. I'm sorry, but there's no way they're getting that much without either having no life or farming constantly. I can't see anyone farm that much though, so I wouldn't expect people to get more than say 100k an hour. That's 500 hours that club has played in just 6 days. Even with 50 active members that is 10 hours for each member, which is very high. Then again, the way the game works it's impossible to see most members, and it's unrealistic that all 50 guys contribute that much. No matter how I look at it it just seems unhealthy and insane. Frightening rather than impressive.

Fatal-Feit
01-25-2015, 08:28 PM
If the next teams aren't the same opponents, we'll partake in the next club competition, guys. Prepare ur calenders. :p

Green_Reaper
01-25-2015, 11:41 PM
Haha, they're at over 50 million already. I'm sorry, but there's no way they're getting that much without either having no life or farming constantly. I can't see anyone farm that much though, so I wouldn't expect people to get more than say 100k an hour. That's 500 hours that club has played in just 6 days. Even with 50 active members that is 10 hours for each member, which is very high. Then again, the way the game works it's impossible to see most members, and it's unrealistic that all 50 guys contribute that much. No matter how I look at it it just seems unhealthy and insane. Frightening rather than impressive.

I agree. I mostly blame everything on how the Club Comp. are set up. It just forces you to grind for points like there is no tomorrow. I used to not mind doing some of it alone. Now I'm not going to even bother unless there are a few other club members online who want to do co-op. It feels like a chore, and the rewards absolutely don't justify the "work" that is required. Furthermore, only one party benefits while the others lose a great deal. Imagine if your team reached...80,000,000 and you lost out to 80,000,100. You get nothing - after all that grinding, all those hours, all that coordination and planning, all that hype and excitement, all those expectations and optimism - gone.

2nd, 3rd, 4th? They get NOTHING. Doesn't matter how hard they tried. It's just really unfair in my opinion. I mean you don't get something for at least participating besides the few creed points (that by now no one really needs anymore) you earned? Pretty lame. At least set rewards for reaching a certain number or something.

strigoi1958
01-25-2015, 11:52 PM
just take 6 or 8 active members... start a new club and you'll win with 50k every week... come up against a professional group like IP6 and just start a new club again... there are thousands of 1 member clubs who either no longer play or earn 30k per week... why grind for hours and carry 20 non playing members when you can win in 20 minutes every week

APr3tender
01-26-2015, 04:36 AM
just take 6 or 8 active members... start a new club and you'll win with 50k every week... come up against a professional group like IP6 and just start a new club again... there are thousands of 1 member clubs who either no longer play or earn 30k per week... why grind for hours and carry 20 non playing members when you can win in 20 minutes every week

It's a good point, and you're not wrong! Like grim said, the rewards aren't worth the effort, so you're probably on the right track. They should reward the winners with something exceptional, and have a second/third place prize more along the lines of what the winners get presently. For as much as it takes, If you win you should get something exceptional! A sniper rifle, or bracers that carry 25 of each and shoot 4 at a time, or a bulletproof coat etc... It'd be a great way to unlock some legendary gear if I was just starting the game, but I'm not, and comps didn't start till after I had. I wouldn't be playing the game still if it weren't for the comps, it wouldn't even be worth the effort to start a club and play for 20 min, so I can get a sword with worse stats than the one I carry? Or a hood that seems like a downgrade across the board, and another boost I'll never use?. I've got 3 artifacts left to get from the companion, and then I'm 100% across the board, so without the comps to keep me engaged with a new goal to see how much I can tap the multipliers, or get another banner, I'd have nothing to do but... Crowd events? Id be done. Ihope they find a way to keep it alive, but if not I probably won't cry too hard.

strigoi1958
01-26-2015, 05:01 AM
I did it twice on my own... it seems you are matched against roughly equal opponents so if you have 50 in your team... (even if only 10 are active) you seem to end up against other teams of 50.... if you earn big points you'll end up against teams that earn big points... on my own the most I was up against was a 3 man team hardly playing and 3 teams with 0 points... if you want to win... start a new club in the last hour of the comp every week and do 1 mission, if it has a high scoring club... start another club.... remember, the gear for winning in bronze for 20k is the same as the gear for winning in the gold with 60,000,000... the competition is a great idea but it needs a few things changed to make it interesting

Spikey1989
01-26-2015, 09:02 AM
they go on the the winner-takes-it-all concept, whats wrong with that? many can see problems with it, but i can also see good in it. if u dont like it make your own game and try to make all your players happy ;)

Green_Reaper
01-26-2015, 09:33 AM
they go on the the winner-takes-it-all concept, whats wrong with that? many can see problems with it, but i can also see good in it. if u dont like it make your own game and try to make all your players happy ;)

What you say makes sense. But the amount they're making you put into it outweighs the rewards. Even for winners.

strigoi1958
01-26-2015, 11:49 AM

The problems with the competition is, it take all the fun out of playing... especially if 1 club is 200 uni students on 50 pcaccounts, taking turns just farming for an hour until the next one takes over.... or a factory or warehouse where people use the same accounts and constantly farm.... it IS possible to set your pc up to score points without you even playing yourself... I have suggested some changes that would stop farming points, and stealth should be heavily rewarded, otherwise what is the point of the heist missions ?

on top of that... teams are still constantly using the blend glitch :(

Daily rewards should be introduced so the prizes give even 6th place a chance to win a prize.

As reaper said... why would any club want to farm points almost non stop for a week and end up second... it is too much work, not fun WORK and the prize is usually inferior to our existing gear :(

Lignjoslav
01-26-2015, 12:22 PM
There's people bi**ing and moaning and there's also feedback. I'd say that what people are saying here counts in the latter category.

The co-op just doesn't live up to the idea. How many of you are actually playing together in the same sessions with your clan members? As is, you get into a session with random strangers, almost everyone is just rushing to get the kills for themselves... I really don't even feel like playing co-op anymore. It's not that it's bad, but I've done all of the missions, most of them 2-3, times and they've got nothing more to offer me. If I happened to stumble upon someone willing to play together, but really together, I'd be in for a couple of more playthroughs, but I don't find it very likely.

EDIT: People should be playing co-op because it's fun and clan competitions and prizes should be just a little extra incentive, but too many of us have the "got to unlock everything" and "got to win at everything" mentality and it becomes grinding for prizes, even though we all know that realistically the prizes aren't worth much, instead of fun.

Dellers
01-26-2015, 05:32 PM
Lol, now the winning team has 26 million more points than 21 hours ago. That is completely ridiculous. It equals 50 players getting 100k an hour for 5.2 hours each. I don't know if I should be worried for them or skeptical. I just can't understand how so many people could be that committed for such a small reward.

rickroll2019
01-26-2015, 06:52 PM
did anyone else win this weeks club comp and now have this message??
http://i.imgur.com/5EYHFy7.jpg?1

Spikey1989
01-26-2015, 07:07 PM

i second this and will add that 10+ more have the same problem in my club. some dont have it. for a strange reason also in same club.

rickroll2019
01-26-2015, 07:15 PM
i second this and will add that 10+ more have the same problem in my club. some dont have it. for a strange reason also in same club.

thanks for confirming its not just me.. and i really hope this is fixed asap! this is yet another example how broke the club competition is and they should just unlock it all now.

Spikey1989
01-26-2015, 07:51 PM
thanks for confirming its not just me.. and i really hope this is fixed asap! this is yet another example how broke the club competition is and they should just unlock it all now.

i will more say how broke the game is.

Diarmuid_III
01-26-2015, 10:30 PM

Got exactly the same. Have raised a ticket with Ubisoft support. So tired of all the outstanding issues.

strigoi1958
01-27-2015, 04:54 PM

In a fair competition that is judged and punishes people who gain an unfair advantage through unscrupulous methods... that is great... in this competition where it is possible to earn a lot of points without even being at your keyboard, or by farming non stop in shifts and nobody checks to see if it is done honestly then that is wrong...

My Schiavona unlocked.... it must be a winner-takes-it-all concept... ;) as it took me 11 minutes while other teams took a whole week to win they must be lazy or something... it doesn't take me a whole week to get a winning score of 38,000 creed points :D

I must be the best new team every week ;)

rickroll2019
02-02-2015, 02:41 PM
so Ubi changed the length of the club comp AGAIN.. there should be over 3hrs left till the end of this weeks comp.. but i just log into my game and see it ended!
why the heck did they do this again? now i have to wait 2 weeks and hope the gear is buyable. also can anyone confirm the gear unlocks to buy after 2 weeks?

similarly
02-02-2015, 04:17 PM
Now I'm not sure, Machine. I had read on a thread a week or two ago that the PLAN was that after two weeks, club comp rewards would be unlocked to buy. The idea being that if you win, it's free and early. HOWEVER, I just saw a post by a mod that seemed to say that if you WIN a club competition, you have the option to BUY any of the rewards of the past two weeks. It seems like it's saying, for example, that if I won last week, but lost this week, IF I win NEXT week, I can BUY this week's reward.

To be honest though, at this point, I don't care. If I play Unity anymore, it'll just be for fun. Right now, I'm grinding away on the last bit of the companion app just in case it accidentally unlocks the Altair outfit. I'm kinda bummed on Unity right now because my Dead Kings weapons won't equip, and that's just no fun.

Green_Reaper
02-04-2015, 12:02 AM
so Ubi changed the length of the club comp AGAIN.. there should be over 3hrs left till the end of this weeks comp.. but i just log into my game and see it ended!
why the heck did they do this again? now i have to wait 2 weeks and hope the gear is buyable. also can anyone confirm the gear unlocks to buy after 2 weeks?

It does, but I wouldn't doubt that a bug will happen and it remains locked for people. We all know how it is.

Ravenlock80
02-04-2015, 06:23 PM
So, it's been weeks since I looked at this, but to recap -

+ it's still broken for lots of people
+ for the people who are playing it, it's still a grindfest for points where you might randomly be up against easy teams or ones where you have no chance
+ the gear unlock system still doesn't make sense
+ the plan going forward with the gear system isn't clear either

It's been awhile since I've felt so disincentivized to play a game that I generally enjoyed playing. I just want to earn the overpriced amount of money needed to buy the gear I like the look of, and play with that gear.

That shouldn't be so hard. By the time they fix this, who will care anymore?

krazyq00
02-05-2015, 10:51 PM
If anyone needs members please let me know.
I'd like to join a club
I started playing co op earlier this week and it's been awesome.

Green_Reaper
02-06-2015, 12:13 AM
If anyone needs members please let me know.
I'd like to join a club
I started playing co op earlier this week and it's been awesome.

Well since you're in the thread, you can join UBI-F if you like.

krazyq00
02-06-2015, 02:53 AM
Well since you're in the thread, you can join UBI-F if you like.

I will try it out now
Thanks

Dellers
03-16-2015, 09:47 PM
I wonder what happened to the club objectives. All of a sudden they're gone along with the multiplier. Instead of a 3.3 multiplier it's now 1.1 and the game thinks that we completed 0/11 club objectives.