PDA

View Full Version : I cannot explain that...

Peperonski
12-22-2014, 10:02 PM
Hi guys,

I'm experiencing problems with this new game, i have to say i'm having an i7 3770k and a GTX 580, i think it's enough as for running this game at least at solid 60 fps with everything set on low, yes yes, im playinh on low settings except the FXAA, so anyone is experiencing or has experienced any poor fps, performance or slowdowns on the stage where arno is in jail and meets somebody that belongs to the assassins?

I say that because man it's horrible, im getting less than 15 fps when you have to runaway from the jail and makes this game definetely impossible to play...that is a broken game and it's not fair paying 50€ for an unfinished game, you guys (customers) should denunciate this company for selling that product because they will continue releasing unfinished games with poor optimizations just because many customers or users continue buying their games,

One more question, is it worth to get the new beta driver from nvidia? I've read it boosts an average of 10 fps in some áreas or something.

Thanks in advance.

YazX_
12-22-2014, 10:20 PM
Hello,

Your video card is below min requirements, the bottleneck here is your VRAM since the min is 2GB and yours is 1.5GB even if you set everything on low, i have noticed latest Ubisoft games that support next gen consoles are VRAM hungry since next gen consoles have 8 GB shared memory.

However, you can try the new beta drivers, i personally gained 10 FPS on my GTX 970, so it wont harm to try them out.

Aenigmatix
12-22-2014, 11:36 PM
Seriously, don't complain about the performance of the game if you don't even know the hardware requirements.

Peperonski
12-23-2014, 12:44 AM
Man, do i need to paste you the recommended system requeriments for Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes? it demmands a 4th generation i7, a gtx 760 and of course my card it's below the 760 GTX and i can run it everything on ULTRA! Getting over 60 fps! Everything, textures, etc, so don't come here to piss me off telling me of don't speak about the performance of AC:Unity if i don't even know the mínimum system requeriments because this is an UNOPTIMIZED GAME and Metal Gear it's optimized, and you must be a kid that thinks that knows everything.

similarly
12-23-2014, 01:34 AM
Metal Gear Sold Ground Zeroes is NOT Assassin's Creed Unity. Your ability to play another game with a below-spec computer has no bearing on your ability to play THIS game.

We're not talking "recommended specifications" here, but MINIMUM. You don't meet the MINIMUM requirements. That's not the fault of the game.

YazX_
12-23-2014, 09:21 AM
Man, do i need to paste you the recommended system requeriments for Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes? it demmands a 4th generation i7, a gtx 760 and of course my card it's below the 760 GTX and i can run it everything on ULTRA! Getting over 60 fps! Everything, textures, etc, so don't come here to piss me off telling me of don't speak about the performance of AC:Unity if i don't even know the mínimum system requeriments because this is an UNOPTIMIZED GAME and Metal Gear it's optimized, and you must be a kid that thinks that knows everything.

This is not Metal Gear Solid, its Assassins Creed Unity, and if that game works well for you even you are below min requirements, that doesnt mean that each game will work, those min requirements are there for a reason, and to be honest, if you want to compare Metal Gear Graphics and Textures to Unity, it doesnt stand the slightest chance, the difference is day and night.

However, Whether its optimized/Unoptimized, this is not the topic here, 2GB Vram is min to be able to run the game on lowest settings, anything below that then it might not work properly. thats not only based on min requirements, also from personal game experience.

hatorijr
12-23-2014, 02:10 PM
just because one game works fine with whatever hardware you have, does not mean any other game will. sometimes depending on where the game needs the hardware, having beefier hardware in one area( like ram) can be enough to get around limitations in other areas of the pc. but when it comes to video cards, if the game needs a lot in that department, and you are lacking, than it may not be enough to have resources else where to prevent slow downs.

without knowing full spec of your system, there is no way to know if the video card or cpu are the only potential bottleneck you may have, but as they said, your system does not meet min spec from what has been listed and if other parts are below min spec, than that would be the problem here, not that the game is unoptimized, but that your system just doe snot have the power to handle it very well. i have seen in some rare cases where a game that requires a high end pc to run, manage to do well by simply increasing the amount of ram, but again, that was due to the game using lots of ram and not so much a lot of vram, so that is not a huge guarantee (game in question was the original farcry).