PDA

View Full Version : ACU.exe crashes trying to enter hallway to Assassin's council / Sequence 4 Mission 1

sutobe
12-22-2014, 08:10 PM
Hello,

I have ACU installed on my brand new system (so no cluttered hard disk) with the latest NVIDA Beta drivers 347.09 and the latest patch installed.

When I try to enter the hallway to the council of the elder Assassins's (don't know what it's called in English, I wann go where the huge explanation mark on the map shows up beneath the HQ Café) where also the merchant has his shop , the screen turns black but there is no loading symbol in the upper right corner.

The mouse cursor appears and when I press Enter the game crashed to desktop, telling me ACU.exe not working anymore.

Tried playing some other missions in between, restart the PC and even delete the userconfigs out of the Documents folder. Nothing works.

I can't go on with the game, wtf Ubisoft?

As I mentioned, I am just finished with Sequence 3, trying to get my mission data for Sequence 4 Mission 1 from the old Assassins in the basement, when I try to enter the hallway either through the massive door or the fenced gate, it CTD at both occassions.

I made a video of it, you can't see how it actually crashes to the dekstop because FRAPS couldn't record it, in the video the screen just turns black. Imagine a mouse cursor showing up and then it's back to Desktop as soon as you press Enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J39VEeoucys

I am @ 23% of the game, finished some other stuff, also using Compagnon App for Android.

My PC:

Intel i7 4790K not overclocked
Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 4G (not overclocked)
G.Skill 8 GB DDR 3 Ram (not overclocked)
ASRock Z97 EXtreme 6 Mainboard
Microsoft Xbox One Controller.

Is there anything I can do??