PDA

View Full Version : I'm thinking of buying Rogue for my PC. Do I need a controller?

Element CL
12-22-2014, 07:30 PM
I used to play AC II on my PC but I had an adapter that would let me use my Xbox 360 controller. I don't have the controller anymore and I don't think the adapter will let me use my Xbox One controller. How hard is this game to play with Mouse/Keyboard? It seems like it would be impossible.

YazX_
12-22-2014, 10:14 PM
it depends on the player, i find it impossible to play any game especially AC with a controller as i will be limited by buttons and camera movement, so if you are not used to keyboard/mouse then you will find it difficult at first.

Note, AC:RO hasnt been released for PC and no release data has been announced, its just coming early 2015.

Diarmuid_III
12-22-2014, 11:06 PM
I used to play AC II on my PC but I had an adapter that would let me use my Xbox 360 controller. I don't have the controller anymore and I don't think the adapter will let me use my Xbox One controller. How hard is this game to play with Mouse/Keyboard? It seems like it would be impossible.

Personally I couldn't play AC games without a controller. Tried it first time with AC and it was impossible for me. Nearly gave up and then bought a controller.

sutobe
12-22-2014, 11:32 PM
You have an Xbox One Controller?

Why buying anything else?

Install drivers (you can download them from xbox.com website, just google for them

and hook it up with an USB cable

Anykeyer
12-23-2014, 08:35 AM
Its like any other 3rd person game with free camera. Perfectly playable with keyboard+mouse.

Misterscruff63
12-23-2014, 09:59 AM
Personally I'm a k/m person myself ;)