PDA

View Full Version : Anyone's game freezing?

xNick26
12-22-2014, 03:29 PM
My game seemed to work fine and I haven't really had a problem with patch 4 either but it seems like ever since I updated to patch 4 my game has been freezing a lot

paulshlee
12-22-2014, 03:51 PM
My game seemed to work fine and I haven't really had a problem with patch 4 either but it seems like ever since I updated to patch 4 my game has been freezing a lot

I even can't enter the games since patch 4 ...............

xNick26
12-22-2014, 05:10 PM
Really wow what happens does the game crash?

Jackdaw951
12-22-2014, 05:12 PM
Patch 4 made the game worse (Xbox). While the frame rate improved in many places, in others, it now drops into the teens--something it never did before. That brothel with the Marquis de Sade and surroundings is one example. I get more glitches in the audio, and some alarming full freezes for several seconds now and then. I fell out of the world while trying to assassinate a sniper on a balcony from directly above him. I did not fall out of the world once with Patch 3. The culmination of this disaster of a 40GB "patch" was a hard crash while trying to open the map right after accepting an enigma mission. This is the first time the game has crashed on me outside of a script transition inside a mission. It's the 3rd overall crash, and given how they can now happen anywhere, I expect them more often.

Hans684
12-22-2014, 08:52 PM
Lagging but luckily no freezing.

SearStingray157
12-22-2014, 09:02 PM
I had patch4 (xbox) freeze one time, after about 10 seconds the console rebooted. Haven't had any problems since. The game in general runs much smoother after patch4.

Jackdaw951
12-22-2014, 10:36 PM
XO games shouldn't freeze the console at all. The XOS is a virtual machine running on a hypervisor. All you need to do is press the Home button to back out to the Home screen, then quit out of the crashed game and relaunch it. Elegant crash recovery does not excuse anything. It's still crashing.