PDA

View Full Version : Patch 5?

andreycvetov
12-22-2014, 02:20 PM
Is there going to be a patch ,or are Ubi done fixing the game?

Afflictio.on
12-22-2014, 02:32 PM
Is there going to be a patch ,or are Ubi done fixing the game?

haha, this game wont fix even if they release 14 patches xD

seville57
12-22-2014, 06:43 PM
haha, this game wont fix even if they release 14 patches xDHaha, need 100 patches and more or do the game right from the start.

hator000
12-22-2014, 10:59 PM
Hi :)
Yes, there will be another patch ;) I think it will remove the patch 1.4 :D Probably will have 5,5GB :D:o:)

sutobe
12-22-2014, 11:29 PM
I hope they come up with something new quick!

Stuck at trying to start Mission 1, Sequence 4. Can't enter the Council's hallway (tried both doors) because the game crashes to desktop, so I can't even get to the mission marker to start it uuuugh

Dom1k0
12-23-2014, 01:11 AM
I sure hope so. I'm enjoying the game but then comes Freeze + Crash Combo and that reminds me how badly optimized Unity is.

Afflictio.on
12-23-2014, 01:36 AM
all those who say that "rome wasnt build in a day". I just want you to remember that this game is developing since 2010-2011

andreycvetov
12-23-2014, 02:13 AM
Well, gameplay wise ,I really enjoy Unity ,but the freackin framerate ruins the experience and I only desire a stable 25 fps .

danno77
12-23-2014, 01:26 PM
they better release a decent patch asap.

TYPE-2501
12-23-2014, 06:12 PM
I hope they do, I got stuck by a crash in a side mission when trying to get close to the target area. This is really the most buggy AC ever released on PC.

KmarkoPL
12-23-2014, 06:25 PM
My game is crashing randomly , some times it take 5 min , and some times up to 1 h , but still crashes , that have to be fixed !

JohnConnor2012
12-23-2014, 06:50 PM
I'm still waiting for 'Dead Kings', as promised extra content compensation before I uninstall ACU entirely and write it off as an overambitious failure. If they can come up with another patch to get me (and loads of others!) past broken Sequence 7.3 problem too in the meantime, that'd also be grand..

Dellers
12-23-2014, 08:19 PM
They better come out with some more, the game is pretty much unplayable with the new patch. One thing is that it broke SLI (how the flip do they manage to break things with every patch?), but the stuttering, freezing and crashing issues have become a lot more prominent since the update. I'd say the game is unplayable at this point, and restarting missions even once always makes the game stutter like crazy. Something is really wrong with the game, but seeing as every Ubisoft game from 2014 has had major technical issues and each patch for each game has introduced new issues, I don't really think that the devs are competent enough to fix anything. Too many technical issues that should never be seen in a released product and should be dealt with early in the development process.

dargor5
12-23-2014, 08:31 PM
To me the game is ok, I do hope for another patch because there are some MAYOR immersion breaking bugs, but right now is way better than on release

PhilLever14
01-09-2015, 10:00 PM
I hope they come up with something new quick!

Stuck at trying to start Mission 1, Sequence 4. Can't enter the Council's hallway (tried both doors) because the game crashes to desktop, so I can't even get to the mission marker to start it uuuugh

I'm having the exact same issue

Mya_Celestia
01-09-2015, 10:10 PM
I'm with JohnConnor2012. A patch to fix 7.3 the Ballac fight would be wonderful! I'm going to have everything else in the game finished before I ever get to finish the story. This game is making me sad because I love AC so much.

dargor5
01-09-2015, 10:13 PM
I'm having the exact same issue

Have you guys tried verifying files on uplay?
I had crash to desktop just after mission 1 of sequence 2, turns out there were some corrupted files, I actually did this 3 times and have no issues at all anymore

Dankeepsie
01-09-2015, 10:34 PM
Don't get your hopes up. The game is working fine. Instead of blaming Ubisoft, maybe it is finally time to upgrade your PC's or buy a console.

strigoi1958
01-09-2015, 10:41 PM
if anyone is overclocked on the cpu you may need to lower the speed. Also I changed anti virus to Avast as it has a silent gaming mode where AVG used to cause crashing... :(

Reytime
01-09-2015, 11:11 PM
My game is running fine but the every 3 second stutter after an hour sometimes 30 minutes is killing the fun for me. Hope they can fix that since I haven't found a working solution yet.

In meantime I'll play Black Flag, which run flawless on max for me.

SharpyMarkr
01-09-2015, 11:23 PM
Don't get your hopes up. The game is working fine. Instead of blaming Ubisoft, maybe it is finally time to upgrade your PC's or buy a console.

How about 2x980's superclocked in SLI with 16 gigs of ram? Maybe instead of talking out your ***, you should understand that this game is still massively buggy and could use another patch.

BlackLord049
01-09-2015, 11:27 PM
The game worked with SLI on even if performances were not good as expected. Now the game is broken and all you get is flickering water and a freakin stuttering... There is a workaround for texture flickering... But I'm wondering why this game has a Nvidia logo when it starts. This engine is not resulted ; it's a ressource eater. People still complain about bugs reported from the beginning.

Dankeepsie
01-09-2015, 11:40 PM
I have a single 980 which is not even overclocked and I can consistently get 60 FPS.

BlackLord049
01-10-2015, 12:59 PM
Well I was using SLI to get at least a better AA.
Playing with a single GTX 970 is still a solution however I didn't pay money to disable a card with all the new games.

IMRicko
01-10-2015, 05:07 PM
Just face it guys, the devs have moved to Victory as Unity was intended to milk customers while they rush Victory in production. They can't let holiday season pass without making money. Initiates is not up, companion app is still broken and multiple patches, the game itself is still broken after the latest 5.7gb patch. This game is meant to be a beta test, but instead of us getting paid for testing, we have to pay to Ubi.

Reytime
01-10-2015, 06:48 PM
Just face it guys, the devs have moved to Victory as Unity was intended to milk customers while they rush Victory in production. They can't let holiday season pass without making money. Initiates is not up, companion app is still broken and multiple patches, the game itself is still broken after the latest 5.7gb patch. This game is meant to be a beta test, but instead of us getting paid for testing, we have to pay to Ubi.

You do know Ubisoft has multiple studios right? Montreal and several other studios worked on Unity. Victory is developed by Ubisoft Quebec. So Victory could be in development for over 2 years now, or more.

Needles to say, you do make a point. Allthough the Unity team isn't working on Victory (probably pitching in here and there), I doubt they're still working on Unity, heh.

TH3R4BB1T
01-10-2015, 08:48 PM
And then the DLC will be a patch in disguise... I really hope Victory will not be done by to many studios, but only by Quebec.

SeifSamir1
01-11-2015, 11:04 AM
i think there is a new Patch but will release with the [ New Free DLC ]