PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Unity Performace Update + Latest PC Patch Update

shazaa97
12-22-2014, 01:48 PM
Hello, My Pc Specs are CPU: I5 4670k @ 4.2ghz GPU: 2 GTX 970 MSI GAMING EDITION in SLI. So judging by my specifications Im sure you can understand that my rig will smash any game on 1080p and 1440p. Currently I have been Playing AC Unity at 1440p on Ultra settings, all gameworks features except AA. Im using FXAA and am gettting 70-100fps because for some weird reason no other type of AA will work in this game regardless what settings I play in. I could put on TXAA with low settings and only achieve 40 fps with major stutter.

Anyway. My point of this thread is that the Latest PC Patch update has done absolutely nothing except now i have this flickering on the ground and water everywhere I go. I put up a ticket about 2 weeks ago regarding my club member list which should display 42 of my members, but it doesnt, i get the same name over and over again, i can not play co op with my club members or my in game contacts, I have heard no reply from ubisoft on my ticket (re installed my game twice). Plus the latest patch has now ruined my game even more.

Just thought Id share my story with everyone as I know im not the only one facing these problems. UBISOFT WE GAVE YOU A MONTH TO FIX THE GAME. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Anyway long story short. This wasnt much of an update but more of a complaint. I have deleted AC UNITY and do not plan on re installing it because Ubisoft has simply taken the P*ss.

BUT. Im quite impressed with Far Cry 4. Go get it and add me so we can co-op. Shazaa97

oh and the latest update is 5444mb......... of nothing.