PDA

View Full Version : Missing save files

Dictator-HUN
12-22-2014, 12:14 PM
Dear Ubisoft,
Today I was enjoying my long awaited vacation in the morning hours, relaxing and I decided to continue playing Assassin's Creed Unity. I was at about 50% completion when the usual frustrating thing happened, the game froze along with uplay. The game session was terminated without any sort of error message and I even had to restart my pc. I could still cope with that though being a smoker I needed two cigarettes to calm my nerves. Upon firing up the game again, it prompted me to choose between the cloud stored save files and local data. Naively I have chosen local data assuming that since everything Ubisoft froze that time there could have not been a proper save done to the cloud. However, when the game started I was absolutely mortified to see that all of my progress was lost. Everything that I have done in game gone. It started the game all over which immediately prompted me to smoke another two cigs. Even in the Assassin's Creed Unity companion app everything was set to zero. I kindly ask you to restore my cloud saves to their status as of 2014 December 22 at 6 and 6:30 AM CET (CENTRAL EUROPEAN TIME). I would like to finish the game and enjoy it to its fullest and I do not want all my game hours so far to be wasted all because of your program is constantly freezing. Please help me solve this issue.
Thank you for your help in advance.