PDA

View Full Version : Yup.

Seri0uslyTh0ugh
12-22-2014, 10:25 AM
Dear Ubisoft,

Go **** yourselves. I payed $60 to get 10 fps on low graphics running on an $800 rig. I'm sick and tired of your money grabbing ********, ****ting out game after game that are faaaar from ready to release. Thanks for effectively making me hate my favorite game series to date. I don't want a refund, I don't even want the **** game to work. All I want is the addresses of all the employees in your Quality Assurance division, so I can personally go to each of their houses, and take a big steaming **** on each of their doorsteps. I feel it is only fair, considering they **** all over my pc.

With much love,

Every person who payed money for Unity

Whislar
12-22-2014, 12:24 PM
Childish but I like it!

Erfivur
12-22-2014, 12:28 PM
Dear Ubisoft,

Go **** yourselves. I payed $60 to get 10 fps on low graphics running on an $800 rig. I'm sick and tired of your money grabbing ********, ****ting out game after game that are faaaar from ready to release. Thanks for effectively making me hate my favorite game series to date. I don't want a refund, I don't even want the **** game to work. All I want is the addresses of all the employees in your Quality Assurance division, so I can personally go to each of their houses, and take a big steaming **** on each of their doorsteps. I feel it is only fair, considering they **** all over my pc.

With much love,

All but at least one person who paid money for Unity

Fixed.
I paid money and my only problems were with the third party apps. (Comanion app/initiates) which I've been lucky to have sorted out for me now...

P.s/ Bit suspicious when a person posts how much they spent on a rig as opposed to their system spec.

drop_toya
12-22-2014, 12:41 PM
Well you could have paid $800 on your rig ten years ago man.

similarly
12-23-2014, 01:36 AM
Out of curiosity, what are your specs?