PDA

View Full Version : Man !! The Tournement flag event

SearStingray157
12-22-2014, 04:55 AM
I'm just about to get frustrated. I have spend close to an hour (single player), trying to complete the flag event, but I never seem to get more than 17 - 19 (at the most) of the flags.
I hate these timed events where one little misstep (and there are lots of those) will cause you to fail. - Any way to cheat this event?, I wouldn't mind giving up the sync points, don't need them anymore anyway... argh.

similarly
12-22-2014, 09:24 AM
Well, the thing is, The Tournament is a FOUR PLAYER coop mission. It wasn't really designed to be completed by one person. Now, I'm not saying one person CAN'T do it. I'd bet good money there are a few players out there who've solo'd it somehow. But I did that mission with another person and even with TWO people it was a bit of a challenge to pick up all the flags.

You might just have to bite the bullet and do a coop.

Anykeyer
12-22-2014, 10:46 AM
I did it by myself when I was soloing missions for collecting sync points, took a lot of time. So if you want to know if its possible - it is.
The best strategy is not to go forward in a straight line (like it was meant to be with 4 players), you should progress evenly across all 4 lines, constantly switching between them.
But ofc Tournament is 4 player coop mission, and those flags are meant to be collected by 4 players simultaneously, which is like super easy.

Erfivur
12-22-2014, 03:44 PM
It's doable but the best advise is to hunt down a youtube video showing yo how it's done. It's still not easy even when you know the best route but, as the others say, it's intended for coop and, you know, consider it a challenge.

SearStingray157
12-22-2014, 08:51 PM
- coOp - Good point. I have completed all other missions with no problems as single player, but this one, I might just have to join a co-op.

Thanks

njkca0
12-23-2014, 05:49 PM
I dont think there is anyway to cheat. They key to pass this flag event is to control your character decently. You got more time as you touch the flag. Be patient and believe in yourself. If i can do this i believe you can also do this

hawkxridge
12-27-2014, 10:52 AM
After over an hour and many failed attempts I managed to do it solo. Just know that grabbing certain flags opens up others in specific areas. I thought it was random at first, but once you know which flags to get first and which ones to leave for later then you can figure out a "path".

j.f.luteijn
12-21-2015, 08:04 PM
Like anykeyer I did also on my own; so it's indeed possible. I start on the left and then you have to look which flags are going down. You can take some flags near the ground to win extra time for taking the flags on top. What about the second challenge. Attack each group separately and after killing a group, rob them to get some loot you can use such as medicine. Attack the next group after you've got your loot because the other groups don't attack you on that moment. In this way you can defeat all the groups.