PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Rogue

KimSul
12-22-2014, 12:50 AM
I have a few questions regarding Assassin's Creed: Rogue

1) What do the developers mean by seamless land and sea in the sense to Rogue? What is seamless in the game? No loading screens at all in the arctic?

2) What is the biggest city in the Arctic map? Does it require a loading screen to enter that city like it does in AC4BF and ACFC?

3) How big is Halifax in the arctic? As a Canadian, will I be able to say: "Hey, this place actually looks/feels like Halifax!"?

4) Are there stalkers/assassins on land in the arctic?

5) Is there a home/base for Shay like the Theater Cafe for Arno/Insignia for Edward/Villa for Ezio?

Final question, 6) can outpost(s) you capture be attacked by the Gang/Assassins? Whether it be New York or River Valley/Arctic?

Thank you in advance for your help ^,^ <3

UniteUnderPower
12-22-2014, 02:06 AM
Just got the game a few days ago. I'll try to answer some questions, as I'm still playing the game myself. The only time you will encounter a loading screen when traversing the world in the game is when traveling to New York, North Atlantic, or the River Valley. They said that the river valley is the map that seamlessly combines land and sea. They say this because a lot of the river valley map is land, while about half of it is sea. You can easily hop off your ship and hop onto land. There is a home base for Shay - kind of. It works more in line with Brotherhood and is the first gang hideout you take over. It's not that great and definitely not near the top of the list. Yes, I believe outposts can be taken back over. Or so the notification I got while playing the game says.

Here is a video showing Halifax:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhjI1dyP9dw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhjI1dyP9dw

bitebug2003
12-22-2014, 02:47 AM

1) What do the developers mean by seamless land and sea in the sense to Rogue? What is seamless in the game? No loading screens at all in the arctic?

A: It means when you're sailing through the waters and you want to land at a location you just dock at that location - no load screen (it's open-world)
Note that you will get loading screens when you move from one location to the other

2) What is the biggest city in the Arctic map? Does it require a loading screen to enter that city like it does in AC4BF and ACFC?

A: Anticosti I think - Halifax is pretty big too (they might be similar in size - I can't remember)

3) How big is Halifax in the arctic? As a Canadian, will I be able to say: "Hey, this place actually looks/feels like Halifax!"?

A: It's pretty big but I wouldn't know if it looks like the real place.

A: I believe so (I can't remember)

5) Is there a home/base for Shay like the Theater Cafe for Arno/Insignia for Edward/Villa for Ezio?

A: Yes but it's tiny in comparison to Ezio's, Edward's and Arno's hideouts

Final question, 6) can outpost(s) you capture be attacked by the Gang/Assassins? Whether it be New York or River Valley/Arctic?

A: No once Gang Headquarters have been captured they won't be attacked again.

Feel free to correct me - It's been a few weeks since I completed it :S

I loved it though :)

ERICATHERINE
12-22-2014, 03:05 AM

I finished rogue to 98%, so here's what has not already been said by uniteunderpower :
2) The top 3 of the biggest artic city's is made of Anticosti, Halifax and St- Anthony.
4) Spoilers!!! You will have to kill assassin's in the artic.
5) Yes it's base is at New York, near his boat, but you cannot renovate it (you can only decorate it by doing the missions where you use the boat you have taken at the time you do these missions).
6) No, once you take an outpost you keep it.

ajsztan007
12-23-2014, 04:27 PM
when the exact release date Rogue Assassin creed for pc?