PDA

View Full Version : bellec confrontation glitch

capricorn four
12-22-2014, 12:43 AM
I tried for over an hour to get beyond the hand to hand part of the battle..... no matter what I did including changing controllers helped..... I could use some help getting around this or I can't go forward with the game... I saw a U-tube video of another player facing the same problem-.. only difference was the fact he was playing a PC version.... his difficulty was the same as mine.... can someone please help

SlyTrooper
12-22-2014, 01:47 AM
Considering you haven't told us the problem, we can't help you. Just send a complaint to support.

capricorn four
12-22-2014, 02:11 PM
I'm talking about the long standing problem with the Bellec boss battle called Confrontation........... the point where you are required to mash the B button until you break hold sequence 7 memory 3 .......... I've gotten all the patches including the 40 gig #4 I even went to the trouble of updating both controllers...... nothing the sequence is busted... I can mash the b button for the second half for a week and nothing happens other than I keep having to start over....... I am not th only one having this difficulty...... is there a work around or better still a proper fix.....