PDA

View Full Version : UBI Support says crash on start is on our end not theirs.

timpbader
12-21-2014, 10:09 PM
Ubisoft support says the crash on start for Nvidia users is not a Ubisoft issue.

YazX_
12-21-2014, 10:20 PM
what driver version are you running and whats your system specs?

MyAccountMax
12-22-2014, 12:04 AM
Sadly, they are right. Itīs caused by issues related to your video card, nothing they can do about it. The solution is most likely to update your drivers.

jeffies04
12-22-2014, 12:15 AM
Update drivers and turn off overclock is where I would tell a lot of people to start.

If my overclock is too high the game crashes right where people say it does, after the title screen. Once I turn it down, it stops crashing.

The new beta driver 347.09 is working great for me. My game is playing amazingly now.

TheMoon7x
12-22-2014, 12:41 AM
yah i had an issue with a crash at startup, turns out i had corrupted system files (running the sfc /scannow at a cmd prompt (as admin)), mainly with window's directx and dealing with digitally signed files. i ended up reinstalling windows and voila, ac:u works just fine now.

nonamename1
12-22-2014, 12:48 AM
yah i had an issue with a crash at startup, turns out i had corrupted system files (running the sfc /scannow at a cmd prompt (as admin)), mainly with window's directx and dealing with digitally signed files. i ended up reinstalling windows and voila, ac:u works just fine now.

unfortunately, sometimes that is what it takes, a fresh install of Windows. If all else fails, reinstall.