PDA

View Full Version : Missing throwable item???

RADAR__4077
12-21-2014, 08:36 PM
I noticed on unity when I hit the right arrow there is still an item behind a question mark.

I have smoke, stun and poison grenades, cherry bombs, and money pouches. What am I missing?

DeanOMiite
12-22-2014, 05:59 AM
BUMP, I want to know the answer to this as well.

Terrence_Lee
12-22-2014, 06:10 AM
I noticed on unity when I hit the right arrow there is still an item behind a question mark.

I have smoke, stun and poison grenades, cherry bombs, and money pouches. What am I missing?

That slot is for boosts. You know, whose you have to buy with helix credit.

RADAR__4077
12-22-2014, 05:09 PM
That slot is for boosts. You know, whose you have to buy with helix credit.

Do you know that for sure or are you guessing? I noticed last night that guillotine gun mortars are in the shops just waiting to be bought.

rrebe
12-22-2014, 05:13 PM
The last one is for boosts. I accidentally equipped one boost and it took the last slot (I didn't have ammo in every slot at the time of equipping). I've noticed the guillotine ammo too, maybe a new slot will unlock once the dlc is out? I now have ammo in every slot, can't think any other way it'd be possible to have ammo for guillotine gun than a new slot.

RADAR__4077
12-22-2014, 05:24 PM
The last one is for boosts. I accidentally equipped one boost and it took the last slot (I didn't have ammo in every slot at the time of equipping). I've noticed the guillotine ammo too, maybe a new slot will unlock once the dlc is out? I now have ammo in every slot, can't think any other way it'd be possible to have ammo for guillotine gun than a new slot.

It will probably just replace the firearm slot when you equip the guillotine gun.