PDA

View Full Version : Any way to get 1.4 started or to downgrade?

Ilumnae
12-21-2014, 08:14 PM
Hey there,

as you can see this is my first post. I played Ac since the classic and didn't have any problems till today. Thats also the reason why I created this first post. I got Ac unity and started playing the unpatched version 1.0x. I actually work alright for me. No stability problems or crashes. That was until i decided to update the game since I could access any online content. What could go wrong? Well since Ubisoft is quiite in a haze to fix numerous crashes the obviously didn't test the current patch 1.4 enough. I can't start the game anymore. After pressing start game crashed after the intro just before the menue would appear. I could still hear the sound but i would be forced to the desctop, the game not responding anymore. After i updated all my drivers including the graphics driver the game is now not even showing me the intro vid. Instead i see a black sceen and get pushes to the descotp after 1-2 sec. As this is my first stability problem with a game so far i am quite sad. If you have any suggestions about the problem except of "wait for the next patch", I would be grateful to hear them. Is there any possibility to downgrade the game? All the best :)

YazX_
12-21-2014, 11:03 PM
Hello, unless if you have the physical discs to reinstall the game then i'm sorry to tell you its not possible.

GhostAssassinLT
12-21-2014, 11:51 PM
Did you get the latest BETA driver?
That's the one that fixed mine and others problems with 1.4.