PDA

View Full Version : AC Initiates

JDM12983
12-21-2014, 06:54 PM
No clue if this is the right place to post this or not. Hard to find much on these forums.

Can we bring back the old AC Initiates website? This new one is more broken and even less useful than the last one.

Got logged into the new site and only showed a little bit of data from AC Unity (XBox One) but none of my stuff from the other games. So it has me back at level 1. And I read here that supposedly after a few days it would pull all the old data and update.

What a shocker: no it didn't. Several days later and still shows level 1 and after a couple more days I couldn't even get the website to fully connect (AC Initiates one). And now I finally try a again and get logged in. But I'm still level one and now even my data for AC Unity is gone as well.

Why if it was overall working way better last time would you remove it; make this new version; and break it even more? I mean, I know you probably didn't mean to but the site is only going further and further down hill.

JDM12983
12-21-2014, 06:57 PM
OK, well part of this can be ignored.

The site decided to finally update my info on majority of the games so I'm back up to level 3. However AC Unity is showing no data. But, I'm guessing the first time I log into AC Unity on my XBox One that "should" update/sync.

SHIELD-R7B
12-21-2014, 08:45 PM
I lost all the progress reached to this moment. I was lvl 12 and now im 6. GG ubisoft well worked!

JDM12983
12-21-2014, 09:25 PM
Yeah, I believe I had a good bit synced too - can't remember now.

But it does seems to be syncing up now -- or at least based on game progress for me. I however miss the mission/game related stuff that would get you even more levels on this site. Think they were called "missions" here or something - usually different levels to progress through.