PDA

View Full Version : UBISOFT - Is it possible to link the First Assassins Creed with the Initiate Profile?

NICK.ALTMAN
12-21-2014, 04:10 PM
Hi. Is it possible to link the First Assassins Creed with the Initiate Profile? I have two versions of the game and I could use the xp for my profile too unlock chests and rewards. But I cant do it an I am not sure if it is possible.

Lignjoslav
12-21-2014, 04:35 PM
It's not a Uplay game, so no. :(

NICK.ALTMAN
12-21-2014, 08:11 PM
It's not a Uplay game, so no. :(

Are you sure Squid? Its a shame. Its listed in xp part of initiats. So only to tell you you cant register it? It would be nice just to be able to register it for, lets say, 1000 xp.

Lignjoslav
12-21-2014, 08:35 PM
Fairly sure. I think that the game is only listed for completeness sake. If you look at your XP Breakdown, under AC, it says

Not Supported
This game cannot be synchronized with your Initiate profile
On the other hand, for any other game for which Initiates have no data, it says

No Game Data
Link this game to your Uplay account to keep track of your progress and gain XP
I'll admit that there is a small chance I could be wrong, but it's rather indicative.

YazX_
12-21-2014, 10:26 PM
Unfortunately AC1 is not UPlay aware since UPlay didnt exist when they released the game and no updates were made to support UPlay, even it wont be listed under your games library in UPlay unless if you bought it from Ubishop and that is for showing you that you own it only, nothing more or less, if you buy it from any other source, it wont be listed anywhere in UPlay.

NICK.ALTMAN
12-22-2014, 08:42 AM
Unfortunately AC1 is not UPlay aware since UPlay didnt exist when they released the game and no updates were made to support UPlay, even it wont be listed under your games library in UPlay unless if you bought it from Ubishop and that is for showing you that you own it only, nothing more or less, if you buy it from any other source, it wont be listed anywhere in UPlay.

Thanks for the answer. But if I buy it on Uplay will it add points to my Initiates xp?

YazX_
12-22-2014, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the answer. But if I buy it on Uplay will it add points to my Initiates xp?

for now no, maybe in future they will update it to add points for AC1 owners but its very unlikely to be honest.

Anykeyer
12-22-2014, 10:06 AM
No.
AC1 calls home when you perform certain actions but it doesnt associate gameplay stats with specific account bc it was released way before Uplay itself.