PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed unity is broken

NinjaFox627
12-21-2014, 12:06 PM
Assassin's creed doesn't work it lags to much and i cant even get to do the first mission done i would love for this game to be fixed as soon as possible but ubisoft rushed this game next time ubisoft take your time when making a game please i love all your games assassin's creed is my favorite game series and to see this game doing this bad is making me regret even getting it so fix it as soon as you can :mad:

NinjaFox627
12-28-2014, 08:12 AM
Assassin's creed doesn't work it lags to much and i cant even get to do the first mission done i would love for this game to be fixed as soon as possible but ubisoft rushed this game next time ubisoft take your time when making a game please i love all your games assassin's creed is my favorite game series and to see this game doing this bad is making me regret even getting it so fix it as soon as you can :mad:

my game strated to work better then it cant even play where i last left it i have to start from the very start uibsoft fix this problem now or are you going to tell me i wated my money?
:mad:

USAdystopia
12-29-2014, 04:57 AM
What have YOU done to fix it??