PDA

View Full Version : How to find all chests in Unity!!!???

king-hailz
12-21-2014, 09:31 AM
Of so I've started to do all the rest of the stuff I'm unity... and I am getting the chests from districts and I've done all the ones I can see but I've still only done like 10 out of 12!!! I also see some chests around that are guarded that I haven't opened but I can't interact with them... is this a glitch or is there something I have to do???

wvstolzing
12-21-2014, 10:16 AM
On my playthrough, 4 chests weren't shown on the map, all of them in Les Invalides.

I can't give precise location, unfortunately; but this might help: 3 were on the perimeter (I found them by running along the wall); and one was slightly to the interior. They were all guarded by 5-star thugs (axemen, pikemen, the-roll-on-the-ground-to-avoid-pistol-shots-men).

HeJePi
12-21-2014, 05:35 PM
On the map when you fly over with the cursor over the different districts ... the game tells you what is inside that district on the lower left corner ...

You can count the chests and see if it tallies with the total shown.

Green / Blue and Yellow are not counted in the total. Normal chests are White, locked chests are red ...
Pay attention that some white chests are behind locked door.

To be efficient, I recommend to 'harvest' all the chests systematically in each district only when you are level 3 lockpicking ;)

A good way to earn money and boost your bank account is to do all the crowd events ... they pop-up on the street every minute or so.
Completing the Café Théatre renovations and missions is also recommended.

Focus on getting a good blade first ... then adequate gear !

JustPlainQuirky
12-21-2014, 06:38 PM
Yeah I collected all the chests on the map and it still says im missing some. hngh.

STDlyMcStudpants
12-21-2014, 08:58 PM
Best answer:
Don't spend your helix points to upgrade... Work for your upgrade points and spend your helix points in the shop
There is a cockade and chest map for 40 helix points i think
Red chests only show up when you are close to them like cockades.. the map will reveal the location of all locked chests

Cruelstoner
12-21-2014, 09:34 PM
Some of the co-op heists unlock you some chest locations on your map in single player. Social club missions from all the social clubs also unlock some chest locations in your single player game. I am assuming the Paris stories missions and the Nostradamus stuff unlocks some chest locations also, not sure tho I haven't been able to play in a week because of the 40 gb update. But I am sure the social club missions and the co-op heists unlocked some chest locations for me.

EmptyCrustacean
12-22-2014, 12:34 AM
Best answer:
Don't spend your helix points to upgrade... Work for your upgrade points and spend your helix points in the shop
Red chests only show up when you are close to them like cockades.. the map will reveal the location of all locked chests

What on Earth are you talking about? Where in the menu can you purchase a treasure map? And if the treasure boxes only reveal themselves when you're near them doesn't that negate the treasure map?

Anyway, I found that more and more chests were revealed when I did one of the co-op missions. Nearly there with them. Only about 5 to go.

HoIcon
12-22-2014, 01:06 AM
I grabbed the ones i could see then i joined a friend who had purchased the chest map and followed him as he collected his chests, the chests i didn't have appeared on my map when i got close, saved me using Helix credits

wvstolzing
12-22-2014, 01:14 AM
I've no idea how I got *all* red & white chests (& all cockades) to show on the map, with the exception of just 4 in Les Invalides -- unless my memory is lapsing, I didn't spend any 'helix points' on any map.

Triestman
08-21-2018, 11:09 AM
Best answer:

So I spent 150 Helix points to get the chest and cockade map, but the aren't any chests and cockades showing up. I tried restarting the game, it didn't help