PDA

View Full Version : Can I revert to patch 3 please?

javedalam
12-21-2014, 07:15 AM
Dear Ubisoft,

After downloading and implementing your latest patch, I have had no improvements to my framerate, rather if anything there has been a slight drop. The most noticeable thing about this patch is that the in-game draw distance has been heavily reduced. This was a problem that I experienced in AC4BF where people in crowds would pop in constantly, as would detailing on textures far away. The problem was so bad there that it made me have no desire to finish playing the game. When I bought ACU, I was pleasantly surprised that this issue was not present, and it made the game far more enjoyable for me.

Now, with patch 4, NPC/texture pop-ins are TERRIBLE because the draw distance has been SEVERELY reduced.

I cannot play the game in this state. Is there a way that I can revert my version of the game to 1.3, because I was very happy with that version of the game.

Thanks,

Javed.

IMDBestFckDRest
12-21-2014, 07:24 AM
Seriously, same problem here, with patch 1.3 game was so better especially with FPS. I was getting a smooth gameplay 55-60 stable and now after 1.4 patch its again dropped to 47-60. This is **** tbh a patch that was to fix performance actually ruined it. Need to revert back to patch 1.3 :(