PDA

View Full Version : The most powerful Piece of Eden

MikyAuditore
12-21-2014, 03:12 AM
In your opinion what is the most powerful Piece of Eden?

ze_topazio
12-21-2014, 03:15 AM
The Gatling gun of eden.

MikyAuditore
12-21-2014, 03:18 AM
The Gatling gun of eden.

Come on, you're not funny.

IIVeterano
12-21-2014, 03:47 AM
The Gatling gun of eden.
Wait, isn't that the one which is never mentioned within the game until the last memory then proceeds to break; becoming useless after that memory?...
I feel as if that has happened before somewhere...

Altair1789
12-21-2014, 03:49 AM
I'd like to see a Gatling Gun of Eden

On topic though, I think at the moment it's the apple, but that may soon change. Definitely not the crystal skulls because the NSA pretty much does what they do except much much better

Namikaze_17
12-21-2014, 03:49 AM
The Nam's Sword. :cool:

JustPlainQuirky
12-21-2014, 03:51 AM
The apple.

Not the apple of eden.

Like, a literal apple.

Namikaze_17
12-21-2014, 04:05 AM
The Shard of Mayrice.

Blocks away any talk about Initia-

*Gets Blown Away*

LoyalACFan
12-21-2014, 04:09 AM
Apple by far. It can freaking control people's minds, plus you can just murder an entire army with it if need be. The Sword was actually surprisingly lame, all it seems to do is shoot laser beams.

The only real contender IMO is the Ankh, but presumably it can only resurrect those who have RECENTLY died, right? And only one at a time?

SixKeys
12-21-2014, 04:14 AM
The Apple was made way too OP by having it featured in four games (four and a half if you include ToKW). It started as something that simply creates lifelike projections. Then they turned it into a literal mind control device. Then it could predict the future. Then it could make people's heads explode. It was the MacGuffinest of MacGuffins, able to do practically anything by the time they retired it as a plot device.

JustPlainQuirky
12-21-2014, 04:19 AM
didnt the apple magically stop the end of the world by Adam Sandler touching it?

because I never understood that part

X_xWolverinEx_X
12-21-2014, 04:20 AM
my apples of eden beat all :rolleyes:

Namikaze_17
12-21-2014, 04:21 AM
What happened to the Apple after Sandler touched the glowing ball? :rolleyes:

That part always confused me. :confused:

my apples of eden beat all :rolleyes:

That came off Dirty... :rolleyes:

GoldenBoy9999
12-21-2014, 05:24 AM
The Staff increases the strength of the Apple and doesn't hinder it in any way I can think of so Apple+Staff>Apple. It just has more power.

I think the Piece that controls time has the most power. If you can control time, you can do pretty much whatever you want.

Hans684
12-21-2014, 05:25 AM
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Koh-i-Noor

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140701122418/assassinscreed/images/e/e5/ACBM-Koh-i-Noor.jpg

"The transcription reads: 'He who owns this diamond will own the world, but will also know all its misfortunes. Only God, or a woman can wear it with impunity.'"
― Hamid explaining the Koh-i-Noor's cursed legacy, 1839.

The Koh-i-Noor (English: Mountain of Light), or Syamantaka Mani as it was formerly known, was a Piece of Eden in the form of a diamond that held such an immense amount of power that it could bind all of the other Pieces' fates. It was also rumored that only women could control its power.

Namikaze_17
12-21-2014, 05:28 AM

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140701122418/assassinscreed/images/e/e5/ACBM-Koh-i-Noor.jpg

"The transcription reads: 'He who owns this diamond will own the world, but will also know all its misfortunes. Only God, or a woman can wear it with impunity.'"

The Koh-i-Noor (English: Mountain of Light), or Syamantaka Mani as it was formerly known, was a Piece of Eden in the form of a diamond that held such an immense amount of power that it could bind all of the other Pieces' fates. It was also rumored that only women could control its power.

*Looks at Year*

Could this be our POE for Victory? :cool:

Hans684
12-21-2014, 05:31 AM
*Looks at Year*

Could this be our POE for Victory? :cool:

Could be but I don't think this diamond alone is gonna save the series.

Namikaze_17
12-21-2014, 05:38 AM
Could be but I don't think this diamond alone is gonna save the series.

What will? :rolleyes:

Hans684
12-21-2014, 05:41 AM
What will? :rolleyes:

Ubisoft getting the head of their own arce and listen instead of acting like a pisspot.

Namikaze_17
12-21-2014, 05:42 AM
Ubisoft getting the head of their own arce and listen instead of acting like a pisspot.

And Free Doughnuts. :cool:

X_xWolverinEx_X
12-21-2014, 05:42 AM
What happened to the Apple after Sandler touched the glowing ball? :rolleyes:

That part always confused me. :confused:

That came off Dirty... :rolleyes:

that was da point :cool:

Altair1789
12-21-2014, 05:43 AM
I'd love another POE hunt in Victory, and I'd also like it to be set in early Victorian London

Bellec? Is that you?

Hans684
12-21-2014, 06:07 AM
Bellec? Is that you?

Don't ask questions, pisspot.

GunnerGalactico
12-21-2014, 09:16 AM

I definitely think that this might feature in Victory, some either way.

Namikaze_17
12-21-2014, 09:20 AM

Were Women oppressed in the Victorian Era?

The whole "only women could control it" mention intrigues me.

But somehow Queen Victoria comes to mind as well.

EDIT: Apparently in Brahman, a different First Civ member appeared from it too...

Interesting.

king-hailz
12-21-2014, 09:29 AM
You didn't mention the koh I noor which was the most powerful ever! It had the power to destroy all other pieces of Eden!

GunnerGalactico
12-21-2014, 09:29 AM
Were Women oppressed in the Victorian Era?

The whole "only women could control it" mention intrigues me.

But somehow Queen Victoria comes to mind as well.

EDIT: Apparently in Brahman, a different First Civ member appeared from it too...

Interesting.

I suppose women of that era were not allowed certain freedoms or privileges. Still, it does sound intriguing.

Namikaze_17
12-21-2014, 09:42 AM
I suppose women of that era were not allowed certain freedoms or privileges. Still, it does sound intriguing.

Now I'm starting to be convinced this is the POE for Victory. :rolleyes:

You know, since they're doing a variety of POE's now.

alekiratu
12-22-2014, 01:54 PM
I find it funny that people are still not sure whether the Koh-I-Noor will appear in Victory because I'm 99.99% sure it will. History tells us that this ends up in the possession of Queen Victoria who later sets it into her crown. This is the same Victoria whom the Victorian Era is named after!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/AlexandraKohinoor.jpg

One thing though, in Brahman the Queen gets a fake Koh-I-Noor and the real one shatters into pieces while in India. I wonder if the Assassins will go looking for the pieces in India after Victory. Does this mean a sequel with the same main character? What do you guys think?

Coming back to the original question, OP I'd like to say that this survey is broken because the option for the POE we have most reason to believe to be the strongest i.e. the Koh-I-Noor, is not there.

RinoTheBouncer
12-22-2014, 09:40 PM
The Apple: It makes someone think and do as you tell them to.
The Sword: Itís a powerful weapon that kills basically anything, PLUS, it can teleport you and make you invisible.
The Shroud: It heals anything and everything.

I guess whoever has all three is guaranteed to be immortal, LOL.

Hans684
12-22-2014, 09:44 PM

It's defiantly going to be in a future AC like Cross but with the condition of MD it's not going to be enough. We're Initiates now, where not even a person making impact like AC - ACRogue. Now where playing as some computer addicted Initiates that can't get they eyes of their screen. I'd rather be a flouting IPad.

Layytez
12-23-2014, 02:39 AM
The Koh-i-Noor is a possibility but if Victory takes place after 1839 then its going to be in fragments scattered all over the place.

bitebug2003
12-23-2014, 03:01 AM
'Bring me the apple' - Cesare Borgia

masumkanjilal
04-24-2019, 07:46 AM
According to me i think its The staff of Hermes Trismegistus!

JKAC2013
04-24-2019, 09:38 PM
According to me i think its The staff of Hermes Trismegistus!

I am pretty excited what we will see in the future episodes what the abilities of the Staff will be. The talking a lot that this PoE has great power but we didn't se much of it in the Game.

For me One of the Strongest Pieces is the Apple. As the said earlier in the Thread the Apple start so simple with Illusions and stuff but since Origins it seems like the Apple can create entire Dimensions like the Afterlife and resurrect old Pharaos that's pretty powerful.

Maybe we will see in future Games much more powerful PoE because the Isu had mad a lot of them :)