PDA

View Full Version : Unity Title Screen freezing (not responding) issues after patch 4

Mizer18790
12-21-2014, 12:58 AM
Exactly as title says, verifying files doesn't work. Get through all the start screens, then just freeze on the main Title screen midway through the animation. This is after downloading the latest patch. Weirdly, I didn't have any issues at all with the game prior to the patch besides FPS chirping every now and then.

fruitisbad
12-21-2014, 08:58 AM
Exactly as title says, verifying files doesn't work. Get through all the start screens, then just freeze on the main Title screen midway through the animation. This is after downloading the latest patch. Weirdly, I didn't have any issues at all with the game prior to the patch besides FPS chirping every now and then.

Having the same issue. Since installing the patch I go through the loading screens then it minimises, I can't see my mouse and the game is not responding.

fruitisbad
12-21-2014, 09:08 AM
Just found this on reddit, it worked for me

Delete the ACU.ini and the GFXSettings.ACU in X:\users\Name\Documents\Assassin's Creed Unity
Anyway hope this helps people out.

Boemeltrein
12-21-2014, 10:04 AM

Delete the ACU.ini and the GFXSettings.ACU in X:\users\Name\Documents\Assassin's Creed Unity

This only did help one day......
Following day same issue!
Will there be a fix soon?

Sueky7
12-21-2014, 10:15 AM
Same for me, I bought a game that not only gives me framedrops if now I can not even play. GG Ubi

Mizer18790
12-21-2014, 10:20 AM

This did work for me, for now. Not sure what new days will bring.

alexssj3
12-21-2014, 11:33 AM
any official news?