PDA

View Full Version : BUG: Bought pistols must be bought again if unequipped

monsimons
12-20-2014, 09:57 PM
Hi,

I don't know if this is related to patch 1.0.4 but I noticed it after it. I bought the Three-Shot Duck Foot for 25000. Then I bought the Solid Long Gun. Then I switched to the Three-Shot Duck Foot and I had to purchase it again, the money actually were subtracted from my total. I tested by buying the Solid Long Gun again and 142600 were gone. Both weapons don't have the yellow tick mark on them after bying them twice.

This seems like a minor bug but it's very, very annoying. I'm suspecting I'll find it with other items and that will be awful, especially if it happens with gear. Now after patch 1.0.4 has been released does Ubisoft plan to release other patches, minor at least, that fix problems like these?

EDIT: The 'new' symbols on unlocked items doesn't disappear after viewing/equipping them. I don't know if this is intended or not but it seems in the same category to the bug I'm reporting, so here it is as well.

monsimons
12-20-2014, 10:00 PM
I realized this thread should had been made in the Technical forum. Sorry about that.

Freeze511
12-20-2014, 10:04 PM
I have the same problem, but i noticed it before patch 1.4. I hoped that this patch will fix this, but it didn't. Have to buy again all the weapons i bought since the last week after i change it. Besides the weapons i get for completing the investigation murders can't be equipped at all. But it seems that this problem didn't happen with all players.