PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Christmas Wishes Thread [Make a Wish]

JustPlainQuirky
12-20-2014, 09:13 PM
As the title says.

It's christmas time MOFOs.

Make a friggin' christmas wish for the franchise.

I wish for:

>A Rogue novel covering the 30 years of Shay's life Rogue skipped over
>A novel, DLC, or non-spin off game that contains closure for Connor/Aveline/Shay
>Darby senpai to be proud of me QAQ
>An AC game to be announced with an actual compelling narrative, relevant MD and no transmedia
>A new version of the AC Encyclopedia

What are your christmas wishes?

And remember

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Hardcore+parkour+santa_5010aa_5139663.gif

Stay jolly!

Hans684
12-20-2014, 09:17 PM
Rogue for current gen.

#wonthappen #hopeless #apityithassomuchpotential

>A Rogue novel covering the 30 years of Shay's life Rogue skipped over
>A novel, DLC, or non-spin off game that contains closure for Connor/Aveline/Shay
>An AC game to be announced with an actual compelling narrative, relevant MD and no transmedia

Agree

killzab
12-20-2014, 09:18 PM

I've been waiting for this too ... :(

EmbodyingSeven5
12-20-2014, 09:19 PM
AC modern day game spin off!
AC set during old west!
AC set during WW2
A shay/Connor/Aveline/Arno game!! ( Or novel/ comic)
An AC Television show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of this listed will likely not happen................. but im goanna hope against hope anyway

Shahkulu101
12-20-2014, 09:20 PM
Dear Santa (Yves),

This Christmas I want annual releases to stop. If they don't I will come the North Pole (Montreal Headquarters) myself and 'replace' you as CEO, then stop the yearly development cycle by my own accord.

Regards,

A frustrated fan

STDlyMcStudpants
12-20-2014, 09:28 PM
Assassins Creed 3 Season PAss to drop down to a justifiable price
The full game is $20
Time to drop the season pass to $10 :D
I want me some TOKW on my PS3 >:)
Not for $30 though :rolleyes:

ze_topazio
12-20-2014, 09:29 PM
A game set in the time of Saint Nicholas.

Hans684
12-20-2014, 09:31 PM
More gray erea or sell the series to Disney.

EmbodyingSeven5
12-20-2014, 09:31 PM
A game set in the time of Saint Nicholas.

what do you think that picture in the top is of tope?

Mayrice hinted next AC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpiritOfNevaeh
12-20-2014, 09:32 PM
Some of these are pretty obvious but whatever since Mayrice was desperate for me to contribute :rolleyes:

~ Rogue for current gen consoles
~ A Connor sequel
~ Is it too late for a Haytham game? :p
~ Conor/Eseosa/Aveline Game or DLC
~ For Ubisoft to become a better company :rolleyes:

GoldenBoy9999
12-20-2014, 09:33 PM
I want Victory to be awesome and revitalize fans' hope in the series. And I want Victory to have snow and Christmas decorations in windows around Christmas. :)

ze_topazio
what do you think that picture in the top is of tope?

Mayrice hinted next AC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All hail Mayrice the prophet.

Shahkulu101
A Christmas DLC in Victory in which we assassinate Templar Santa Claus. Victorian London is the perfect place for a Christmas DLC, with the snowy cliche and the city's relation to a host of Christmas stories. They could go all out cheesy and drop all the super serious pretenses and appear more hearty and endearing in the process.

I genuinely want this lol.

Namikaze_17
12-20-2014, 09:34 PM
A different protagonist with a different story/personality.

rob.davies2014
12-20-2014, 09:38 PM
Stop the annual releases and perfect the games before distributing them.
Improve the modern day (3rd person protagonist like Galina) - address all those abandoned plotlines (Eve, the satellite etc).
Russian Revolution game
Something to finish Connor, Aveline, Shay and Arno's stories (possibly featuring Eseosa as well). Like a Rogue game/book/comic/film but for the late 18th century (maybe spilling over into the early 19th).
Female main character
Scabbards
More fencing-style sword fighting. less hack and slash.
Accents which fit the setting as opposed to everyone speaking like they're from the British upper class.

EmbodyingSeven5
12-20-2014, 09:38 PM
More gray erea or sell the series to Disney.
this does look pretty bad ***
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/229/c/0/c03f439c73c90d29e7ff39a70c8a7488-d5bhsps.png

EmbodyingSeven5
12-20-2014, 09:40 PM
A Christmas DLC in Victory in which we assassinate Templar Santa Claus. Victorian London is the perfect place for a Christmas DLC, with the snowy cliche and the city's relation to a host of Christmas stories. They could go all out cheesy and drop all the super serious pretenses and appear more hearty and endearing in the process.

This

Ubi needs to have fun with its dlc. make crazy alternate timeline stories in different universes

(Monster hunting dlc)

RADAR__4077
12-20-2014, 09:43 PM
Dear Santa (Yves),

This Christmas I want annual releases to stop. If they don't I will come the North Pole (Montreal Headquarters) myself and 'replace' you as CEO, then stop the yearly development cycle by my own accord.

Regards,

A frustrated fan

This.

If I remember correctly, there would be a new ac every year "so long as the quality remains".

But I guess taking the time to make games with the "wow" factor of the early titles would mean less profits....

Namikaze_17
12-20-2014, 09:46 PM
No more frustrated fans... :'(

Altair1789
12-20-2014, 09:48 PM
I want a Unity DLC that lets you play as the guys in the helix menu in the beginning of Unity

Hans684
12-20-2014, 09:48 PM
this does look pretty bad ***
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/229/c/0/c03f439c73c90d29e7ff39a70c8a7488-d5bhsps.png

I'd rather have that made by Disney than black and white stories in AC.

GunnerGalactico
12-20-2014, 09:49 PM
A new Prince of Persia game
An Asian setting for AC
Connor sequel/DLC/Aveline-Eseosa Co-op game
Another female protagonist (on current gen consoles)
Better MD plot and gameplay
Ubisoft to take a year off

Namikaze_17
12-20-2014, 09:50 PM
No more Villain/The "Big Bad" format...

Hans684
12-20-2014, 09:53 PM
No more Villain/The "Big Bad" format...

Or no villains at all, just a war between two extremist factions that disagree.

EmbodyingSeven5
12-20-2014, 09:57 PM
or no war and just peaceful discussions about solving the assassisn/Templar conflict in a board room:p

STDlyMcStudpants
12-20-2014, 10:00 PM

This honestly sounds perfect.. like they did with Blood Dragon :D
This is the team that made TOKW so I can def see them doing it!

Namikaze_17
12-20-2014, 10:01 PM

Fair point, Grandmaster.

bitebug2003
12-20-2014, 10:04 PM
No more multi-player/co-op - Assassin's are meant to work alone!

Hans684
12-20-2014, 10:16 PM
or no war and just peaceful discussions about solving the assassisn/Templar conflict in a board room:p

So just politics then :p

EmbodyingSeven5
12-20-2014, 10:21 PM
So just politics then :p
forget politics!

forget conflict!

I just want a man in robes to stare at a wall and we interact with him.

Rafe Harwood
12-20-2014, 10:36 PM

This!

And my completly altruistic wish:
For everyone who is on a limited download schedule/speed/cost, to be able to play a 'playable' game of Unity for Christmas day as it's looking extremely unlikely for some of you :(

aL_____eX
12-20-2014, 11:08 PM
I'd love to meet some of the forum people in person one day. And yes, I'm serious. :rolleyes:

SpiritOfNevaeh
12-20-2014, 11:15 PM

Lol, good one!

And I kinda agree :p

Namikaze_17
12-20-2014, 11:21 PM
I'd love to meet some of the forum people in person one day. And yes, I'm serious. :rolleyes:

I'd like to meet you and everyone else too. :cool:

GoldenBoy9999
12-20-2014, 11:29 PM
I'd like to meet you and everyone else too. :cool:

Same here. :cool:

JustPlainQuirky
12-20-2014, 11:30 PM
good thing I have no physical being and am a spontaneous entity born from the internet :rolleyes:

Namikaze_17
12-20-2014, 11:32 PM
good thing I have no physical being and am a spontaneous entity born from the internet :rolleyes:

Do you also stalk people and want them to be apart of your secret cult? :rolleyes:

aL_____eX
12-20-2014, 11:34 PM
I'm so curious what Mayrice is like in real life. If such things actually exist in her darbiverse. :p

I-Like-Pie45
12-20-2014, 11:38 PM
I want to meet assassin_m, jexx21, and adventurewomen :)

Namikaze_17
12-20-2014, 11:38 PM
I'm so curious what Mayrice is like in real life. If such things actually exist in her darbiverse. :p

I bet she wear glasses. :rolleyes:

Not that there's anything wrong with that. ^^

JustPlainQuirky
12-20-2014, 11:49 PM

Darbiverse. omfg.

aL_____eX
12-20-2014, 11:56 PM

I wear glasses too. Well I should wear them. But I don't. Which gives me some nasty wrinkle on my nose. :rolleyes:

@Mayrice: :p

SpiritOfNevaeh
12-21-2014, 12:57 AM

She does wear glasses. I've seen her face before.

She looks so cute (no homo) :p

And I wear glasses too ^_^

JustPlainQuirky
12-21-2014, 01:01 AM

Bruh. Hush.

Namikaze_17
12-21-2014, 01:01 AM

Oh, cool. Good to know. ^^

GoldenBoy9999
12-21-2014, 01:04 AM

Awesome. I've seen Kiwi before in one of his pics of Hobbiton. He's cool.

And I wear glasses too. There, now you guys know.

Namikaze_17
12-21-2014, 01:06 AM
A Hokage ( And Grandmaster) doesn't need glasses. :cool:

Ureh
12-21-2014, 01:38 AM
Yeah I heard whispers of a new encyclopedia for 2015.

JustPlainQuirky
12-21-2014, 01:38 AM
Yeah I heard whispers of a new encyclopedia for 2015.

Source?

Early 2015 or late 2015?

Ureh
12-21-2014, 01:58 AM
Can't find the post, I read it on facebook (or twitter) at the start of this year. Someone asked Ubiworkshop if they were gonna make an encyclopedia this year and they said they'll make one next year.

edit: they didn't specify early or late, but I think it's safe to assume that it'll release in conjunction with the next AC (cuz that's what they did with ac3 and 4). So probably late.

JustPlainQuirky
12-21-2014, 02:01 AM
Can't find the post, I read it on facebook (or twitter) at the start of this year. Someone asked Ubiworkshop if they were gonna make an encyclopedia this year and they said they'll make one next year.

do they usually release in the beginning of the year or late in the year.

cuz im not sure if i want the book if it doesn't have shay

Ureh
12-21-2014, 02:05 AM
They released 2.0 and 3.0 alongside AC3 and AC4, respectively.

So I guess it's safe to assume that it'll release in conjunction with the next AC. So probably late.

edit: Oh yeah and 1.0 was released alongside ACR... I think.

JustPlainQuirky
12-21-2014, 02:07 AM
..........hmmm

So I guess the Abstergo Handbook was supposed to take place of this year's encyclopedia?

GoldenBoy9999
12-21-2014, 02:44 AM
I guess I should put the new AC encyclopedia on my list of things to buy. The book should include all of of Shay's awesomeness, Arno, and the (hopefully) awesome Victorian London stuff from Victory. I've been wanting one of these encyclopedias for a while but they skipped a year on us. :p

X_xWolverinEx_X
12-21-2014, 03:33 AM
you may see me on christmas day :rolleyes:

RuNfAtBoYrUn740
12-21-2014, 05:22 AM
Some actual meaningful modern day progression.
Game in Asia and Egypt.
More effort into narrative and less into gimmicks like co-op

JustPlainQuirky
12-21-2014, 08:23 AM
Forgot to wish for an AC fighting game

I want it

aL_____eX
12-21-2014, 09:00 AM

Now I want to meet her even more. :rolleyes:

rrebe
12-21-2014, 11:21 AM
I wish more full AC games with the Templar point of view.

X_xWolverinEx_X
12-21-2014, 11:23 AM
since victory is set in a dark type of era it needs to have a very dark story(a good story) and i will be in love

Rafe Harwood
12-21-2014, 01:13 PM
Seeing the latest posts in this thread has reminded me of a pet hate with the franchise.

History, lore and all that good stuff should 'not' appear anywhere except in the games. There should not be films, cartoons, books or any of the rest of that rubbish, the games should take priority.

With all the other outlets, all the games are limited to working within guidlines laid out in other stories. Ideas for things to do with the series are taken up and put into novel form instead of taking them and putting them into a game format.

Lore and everything should only be available within the games themselves. That also would have had the bonus effect of adding more to the game to interest people instead of being put in a different media form.

I know I will be one of a very few people who want this, but I'm used to being a lone genius ;)

mrbrightside2011
12-21-2014, 02:16 PM
Dear Ubisoft Santa, please can I get the following for Xmas:

- one of those invisible go karts the NPCs were zooming around in before the first Unity patch. Hilarious yet practical (and you can park them anywhere);
- the ability to fist pump or, even better, bust a dance move (Destiny-style) when my character pulls off a successful assassination;
- the chance to play as Sherlock Holmes in Victory. That dude clearly had Eagle Vision, so you know it makes sense;
- some antibiotics for the rash I picked up playing as Edward Kenway in Black Flag (the game's trailer did suggest that he liked to put it about a bit but the gameplay was slightly more immersive than I anticipated);
- Ezio's ability to pull off a goatee beard;
- a comedy sidekick called Blades, with questionable parkour abilities (I mean beyond inexplicably climbing up lampposts or being unable to jump through windows first time) and a tendency to break wind right before you attempt a stealth assassination.

P.s. On a more serious note, if you could uncouple all currently locked content from online features, that would be great. The ability to whistle from cover would also be spiffy.

Megas_Doux
12-21-2014, 03:29 PM
Seeing the latest posts in this thread has reminded me of a pet hate with the franchise.

History, lore and all that good stuff should 'not' appear anywhere except in the games. There should not be films, cartoons, books or any of the rest of that rubbish, the games should take priority.

Thing is whereas I wound not mind closing Connor arc in a better way, I just dont want to get back to Colonial America to finish Connor´s story with ANOTHER game there. One was enough, two made sick and a third time would probably kill me haha.

Mine ones?

1 No AC game in 2015, take a year off guys and NO MORE ANNUAL GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 I want Unity fixed for as much people as possible, even though mine is finally working.
3 No more companion app and initiates in game.
4 An Ancient Sumer/Assyria/ Babylon game.
5 A main game set in China.
6 A main game set in Medieval Europe.
7 NO more heavily rural oriented games! I love some good countryside, in fact I wish there was some of it in Unity. But I just dont want to rely almost exclusively on two storey tall buildings and no grandeur landmarks anymore. Besides with this new 1:1 tech is a waste of time having main locations like Boston, NY or Nassau again.
8 I want to replay Unity´s prologue at will!!!!!!!
9 I understand many gamers and big youtubers want this franchise to become a more action oriented naval simulator but I dont. And whereas I enjoyed that stuff in AC III/AC IV, that is not what I want for this series.
10 I would love to play more rifts/anomalies mission in the likes of the viking sieges of paris, roman lutetia and such. Which by the way I hope becomes a trend, one that the next time is more meaningful though.

Democrito_71
12-23-2014, 06:38 PM
I have a lot of wishes for future AC-games and here are my wishes;

* A much more polished AC-game next year and onwards
* No AC in 2015, let the series rest for a year. If it comes next year and it's not not polished enough
before the 2015th release, then delay it with 6 months like ubi did with Watch dogs

* No more revenge/redemption stories, have stories more focused about the creed and it's fight against the templars and vice versa

* More main missions, 26 in Unity wasn't enough compared to the previous AC-games main missions where there were more than 40 main missions
* More varied side activities like chess, poker and horse racing
* Side activities with cutscenes
* Side activities with their own short storylines(like the ones in GTAV)
* More murder mysteries with actual cutscenes as well be able to choose questions when interrogating suspects(like we could do in LA Noire)
* Ambient soundtrack, not like previous games but like how Rockstar Games did with Red Dead Redemption by adding
several different, smaller tracks just to set the mood that fits with the setting
Like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpCNMwE-rWI&list=PLDdeqOfW6dsJhBx_nRrUnM2sGCYevLRyf&index=1

* A Thirty years war setting(1618-1648) in Germany and Czeck Republic(Prague)
* A Second punic war setting during Ancient Carthage in the city of Carthage
* A Viking setting in Britain and Norway/Sweden
* More rural areas
* Add several towns, villages, castles, forts, caves and such

* A protagonist who is already inducted in the brotherhood like Altair
* A former templar turned Assassin protagonist
* A female protagonist
* A new templar protagonist
* A protagonist who stands on no sides and fights against both the Assassins & the templars
* A left handed protagonist

* A much more varied customizable outfits parts.

* More focused on stealth
* A much smoother and less "stickier" cover mechanic. Make it as smooth and fast like the cover mechanic in Red Dead Redemption

* Trevor Morris(Vikings, The Tudors, The Borgias, Dragon age: Inquisition) as a new composer,
seriously listen to this soundtrack with headphones from 02:00 :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjR6PvJGwas
Would love if this guy made the soundtrack in future AC-Games!

RinoTheBouncer
12-23-2014, 07:00 PM
I wish 3rd Person Modern Day to return like it used to be during the Desmond Saga.
The games to to their heavily interconnected style.
Going to Ancient Iraq (Sumer or Babylon) or Ancient Egypt.
Reliving the memories of Eve in First Civ. times.
Juno being set free from The Grey and to finally start controlling things in the present day and ruling the world.
The return of Desmond Miles and Clay Kazmareck within the Animus Network.
A CGI film about the Keyways (in the same CGI quality as the trailers)
A Modern Day or Futuristic AC game.

ze_topazio
12-23-2014, 07:07 PM
I wish 3rd Person Modern Day to return like it used to be during the Desmond Saga.
The games to to their heavily interconnected style.
Reliving the memories of Eve in First Civ. times.
Juno being set free from The Grey and to finally start controlling things in the present day and ruling the world.
A Modern Day or Futuristic AC game.

A new family?

Hans684
12-23-2014, 07:57 PM
A TV series focused on MD only.

GunnerGalactico
12-23-2014, 08:09 PM

I agree these :)

Who are the Keyways, btw?

ERICATHERINE
12-23-2014, 09:17 PM
I would want to have multiple remake of assassin's creeds (Collection edition, style) on ps4. ^-^

Here is what would be in it :
#1 ac 1.
#2 ac bloodlines.
#3 the total of ac lineage.
#4 ac ascendance.
#5 ac II.
#6 ac brotherhood.
#7 ac revelations.
#8 ac embers.
#9 ac III.
#10 ac liberation hd.
#11 ac IV black flag (and yes, I know it already have a ps4 version).
#12 ac rogue.
#13 ALL the games would have ALL their downloadable content.
#14 the uplay content of ALL these games would have the same (and maybe more) rewards.
#15 (to finish this (I think)) All these games would have trophies (even ac 1 (and ac bloodlines too)).

If everything is there, it's at 100% sure that I will buy it the very day it'll be being sell.

GoldenBoy9999
12-23-2014, 09:20 PM
I want some news on Victory for Christmas. :p

lothario-da-be
12-23-2014, 09:42 PM
- A continuation of Connor's story, don't really care that much how, but do NOT use initiates or chronicles.
- Continuation of Shay's story, NOT by using initiates.
- No more initiates or tablet/ companion app bulshiet.
- Descent modern day
- disband initiates
- an ac game before the reneaissance.
In other words, nothing that can't be done.

Hans684
12-23-2014, 11:12 PM
PS Vita versions of every Chronicles game including China(Shao Jun's game).

Journey95
12-23-2014, 11:20 PM
nice idea!

I wish for:

closure for Connor my favourite Assasin so underrated
that Ubisoft stops with the annual releases
that Victory has a great story and a compelling protagonist (the things Unity failed in sadly)
more templar games but please give us a templar who joins the order because he believes in its ideals not for some contrived bs (like Shay)
expand the lore with the First Civ. make the MD matter again

thats about it I think

Altair1789
12-24-2014, 06:05 AM
nice idea!

I wish for:

closure for Connor my favourite Assasin so underrated
that Ubisoft stops with the annual releases
that Victory has a great story and a compelling protagonist (the things Unity failed in sadly)
more templar games but please give us a templar who joins the order because he believes in its ideals not for some contrived bs (like Shay)
expand the lore with the First Civ. make the MD matter again

thats about it I think

This

Ubisoft please see this post

hood3dassassin5
12-24-2014, 03:43 PM
-A game based around modern day
-Rogue DLC
-Remastered versions of AC1-AC3 and Rogue for current gen

And most of all....
-A CONCLUSION TO CONNOR'S STORY IN THE FORM OF A SEQUEL(PREFERRED) OR DLC!!!!!

RinoTheBouncer
12-24-2014, 05:20 PM
A new family?

No. Just Edward, Haytham and Connor, And of course, the people they interact with, so introducing new family members is possible.

I agree these :)

Who are the Keyways, btw?

Thank you!

Edward, Haytham and Connor Kenway.

A TV series focused on MD only.

I <insert_BigHeart> You

LightCycle45
12-24-2014, 05:36 PM
My wish is that they take their time in making any further releases and do not rush things to meet marketing deadlines.

I'm enjoying Unity, but feel bad about all the crap the Ubisoft team is getting despite the hard work. It's not perfect and nothing is, but if they had spent more time ironing out some of the bugs there would be less backlash for a $60 game that cost A LOT of man hours to make.