PDA

View Full Version : Best Ezio scene

Assassin_M
12-20-2014, 08:16 PM
This really is my most favorite scene with Ezio ever. It has nothing to do with the Creed or how funny and charming Ezio is, just how he's such an endearing character. We don't see Ezio the killer in this scene, just the kind man he became. AC II mostly showed us the vigilante and Assassin with no human side to him. Sure, there's the pre-assassin sequences but those lacked any innocence.

The dialogue is even a throwback to when Ezio was all alone after his family's hanging. When he asked the boy if there's anywhere he can go, the boy says his uncle's, which probably reminded Ezio of Mario...which makes it even sadder because he's dead now. Mario was the one who took Ezio in after he lost everything. He armed him with the knowledge and skills in order to exact revenge. This is a very touching scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIbA_o_r6SE

king-hailz
12-20-2014, 08:38 PM
Although I disagree with you that AC2 Ezio has no human side to him, I do love this scene! It reminded me of AC2 and Petruccio, it's what Ezio would have been like If he was still alive!

I always thought that Mario was like Ezios new father, this kid was a hint to Petruccio and Yusuf was a hint to Federico! I know it's not intentional but I just see it like that!

Assassin_M
12-20-2014, 08:41 PM
I always thought that Mario was like Ezios new father, this kid was a hint to Petruccio and Yusuf was a hint to Federico! I know it's not intentional but I just see it like that!
I think the throwback to Petruccio was the feathers. Don't see a reason to have 2 throwbacks. It's the uncle line that really gave Ezio an outlook. I viewed that kid as an alone and scared 17 year old Ezio.

king-hailz
12-20-2014, 08:46 PM
I think the throwback to Petruccio was the feathers. Don't see a reason to have 2 throwbacks. It's the uncle line that really gave Ezio an outlook. I viewed that kid as an alone and scared 17 year old Ezio.

Well yeah that's right... that makes more sense... but it did still give me a little reminder to petruccio! He spoke to him like he was his little brother... either way it's emotional.

ze_topazio
12-20-2014, 08:46 PM
I remember that scene, it was pretty cool moment.

SixKeys
12-20-2014, 11:25 PM
I just can't get past the boy's obviously girly voice. :p

Namikaze_17
12-20-2014, 11:30 PM
I just can't get past the boy's obviously girly voice. :p

Thank you. XD

Ureh
12-21-2014, 12:34 AM
Oh yeah without a doubt. That scene was adorable especially when Ezio called him bambino. I just kept thinking about the Disney Bambi scene:

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7f/a1/d2/7fa1d20ca6eabb0165b7d646d60711d8.jpg

X_xWolverinEx_X
12-21-2014, 03:38 AM
poor boy his balls are at his throat