PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Nostradamus Enigma Solutions - Can't interact with a puzzle piece

GamesterStephen
12-20-2014, 06:55 PM
I'm brand new to this forum so bear with me. I need some help. I've completed the solo mission of Unity and am currently at Elite Veteran status. I'm trying to obtain the Thomas de Carneillon armor by completing the Nostradamus Enigma Puzzle. I'm almost halfway through the challenge and I'm on top of the tower at Hotel de Ville in Ventre de Paris and have located a puzzle piece. No matter where I stand I cannot activate the option to interact (circle button) with the piece. I don't want to drive myself crazy if this is a glitch. Can someone offer a suggestion on at least some empathy for this situation?

Macgraw79
12-21-2014, 12:22 PM
Same problem here (but PC) with lion part. I can start it but after finding the first part, I can't interact with the puzzle piece. Any suggestions, please?

queiros_9097
01-17-2015, 06:24 PM
sme here on PS4... ****ING UBISOFT ****! STARTING TO GET ****ING TIRED OF THIS ****

Exocet2014
07-26-2015, 09:37 AM
i'm brand new to this forum so bear with me. I need some help. I've completed the solo mission of unity and am currently at elite veteran status. I'm trying to obtain the thomas de carneillon armor by completing the nostradamus enigma puzzle. I'm almost halfway through the challenge and i'm on top of the tower at hotel de ville in ventre de paris and have located a puzzle piece. No matter where i stand i cannot activate the option to interact (circle button) with the piece. I don't want to drive myself crazy if this is a glitch. Can someone offer a suggestion on at least some empathy for this situation?

you are probably trying to interact with the last location of the enigma. Once you start and get the "solve the first enigma" promt, this consists of finding a second fragment in the correct sequence to finish and close the "first enigma" (thatīs two icons or fragments found: The initial scroll and the second) in the correct sequence. The "solve the second enigma" will then promt and you'll have to find a third fragment (again; in order) to be able to correctly interact with it. If you pay attention, i'm sure you have found a lot of fragments all over the city (with eagle vision) but havent been able to interact (only to highlight) them. That's because you havent started the corresponding scroll. Good luck.