PDA

View Full Version : UPlay don't want to provide me Patch 1.4?!?!?! Why not me ?!?!?

Loran_69
12-20-2014, 04:09 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm brand new to UPlay "thanks" to ACU. My game is unplayable, and I read about patch 1.4 delivered for 2 days now. SoI logged yesterday, this morning and now for several hours and no patch 1.4 for me. As I didn't find any official way to know which version I'm running (no version display in UPlay? please say me I'm blind and we have a way to check updates made on a game) I navigated inside the ACU game directory to check releases notes and they say I still lock on v1.3:
################################################## ##############################
Ubisoft Entertainment
Assassin's CreedŽ Unity v1.3.0
################################################## ##############################
Fixed saves corruptions in some cases
etc.

So I'm doing something wrong? Do I have to pull somewhere, or push a hidden red button?

Reading feedback of other players make me think they possibly stop distributing this patch to prepare a new patch more efficient? The lack of communication (even support never answered me from my request several days ago as UPlay didn't want to connect on first 24 hours) make growing a pretty bad feeling... I hope all will be fixed really soon. My first UBI /UPlay experience is more than bad and I'm brand new here... Thanks Guys if you have some hints to unlock this situation. I believe on the community :)

medavroog
12-20-2014, 04:22 PM
... try click "play" and see shall that activate the patch download for you or not.

Loran_69
12-20-2014, 04:33 PM
... try click "play" and see shall that activate the patch download for you or not.

Oh Man, thanks a bunch. Different behavior than the other one (Steam), I love it's automatic way of updating, pffiiuuu... Need to learn a new interface...

Anyway, thanks! Now I hope I'll not meet tons of issues I read about patch 1.4! (never satisfied, uh?) ;)

PunishedRated
12-20-2014, 04:38 PM
Try quitting Uplay (make sure it's fully closed in task manager) then restart it.