PDA

View Full Version : Patch 4 reset Initiates?!

DeanOMiite
12-20-2014, 02:40 PM
So I downloaded patch 4, all 40 freakin GB of it, and now all of a sudden my AC Initiates profile is reset? Not allll the way reset, but partially reset. Like, when I started Unity, my Initiates profile was lvl 12. In the game i leveled it up to 16 and had gotten all of the gold chests. Then I downloaded the patch and I'm back to level 12? Yet, I still have unlocks that I had before, like Ezio's assassin outfit which requires an Initiate level of 13. What IS cool is that it unlocked some of the Initiate rewards I earned from playing previous games that were locked to me prior to patch 4, but what is NOT cool is that some things that were already unlocked are now locked again?!?

Seriously Ubisoft...I never wanted something like Initiates, but you gave it to me, so I used it. Then I actually kinda liked it, then you tried to fix it for me, which resulted in you breaking it. WTF IS HAPPENING HERE!?

aL_____eX
12-20-2014, 02:46 PM
It could help to log in/out over and over again. It eventually will bring back the XP you earned from being stealthy, parcour etc. (I guess that's what you're missing right now?). For me all those XP accolades were back two days after the patch.

DeanOMiite
12-20-2014, 02:56 PM
It could help to log in/out over and over again. It eventually will bring back the XP you earned from being stealthy, parcour etc. (I guess that's what you're missing right now?). For me all those XP accolades were back two days after the patch.

Yeah I hoped that would help but it didn't. Maybe two days from now I'll randomly get it back? Just stupid though...especially the bit about how I DID have things unlocked and now I don't? Ugh.

I actually thought my companion app had reset this morning too, but it had just randomly (and for the first time ever, even though I'm just about done with all the missions now) decided that I wasn't signed in.

Hopefully Ubi just learns they have to playtest everything BEFORE a game comes out going forward.

IMRicko
12-20-2014, 03:23 PM
Same here. I was level 13 on Initiates and now I'm level 4. Ubi. They just love to break things to fix another. Another reason why I don't even download their so called "companion" app cause it is messed up

EscoBlades
12-20-2014, 09:49 PM
Patch 4 had nothing to do with Initiates, their team did their own update.

Please refer to this post and follow the instructions included within

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/976846-AC-Initiates-Pack-1-0-2