PDA

View Full Version : Fast Travel - Can't Use

Bexra
12-20-2014, 05:13 AM
I'll start out with the fact that I'm sure I'm an idiot. I just started playing and I ran around opening up all of the fast travel points in Paris. All of the "double arrow" icons are available. But, I can't seem to find any place to actually initiate the travel.

There are a couple that are open in Ile Saint-Louis, but only the one that takes me to Versailles.

Am I missing something to let me use the other points to get around Paris more quickly?

HDinHB
12-20-2014, 05:20 AM
You can initiate fast travel from almost anywhere. Just open your map with the touchpad, move the cursor to a fast travel point, and you should get the option to fast travel. Tada!

You can't fast travel during missions, or in co-op free roam if you aren't the group leader, but otherwise it should work. Also, don't confuse the nomad points with the fast travel points.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/r6lxxzncvdlnd7qcc1eo.png

carneyguy
12-20-2014, 06:52 AM
i dont know about all missions but on some side missions i was able to use fast travel just dont do it when it asks you to go out of the hot zone learned the hard way lol

Bexra
12-20-2014, 04:03 PM
Thank you HDinHB... I told you I was an idiot! I was looking for a carriage or stable or something with an action hotspot. Well, it's always the easy things... thanks again!