PDA

View Full Version : Soloing 4 people co-op missions

Ezakil
12-20-2014, 12:43 AM
I have so far completed several 2 person co-op missions and heists, without too much issue. I tried my first 4 person heist tonight and got trampled (was detected about a hundred times...). Any tips on how to solo 4 person missions?

I solo because I can't seem to find anyone to play with.

Anykeyer
12-23-2014, 08:54 AM
Having 4 players in a heist wont help you not getting detected. Buy items that increase phantom blade and smoke bomb max capacity. Then shoot as many targets as you can from safe distance or covers. If you get detected spam smoke bomb, your reward doesnt go down while you remain in smoke.
You can also try atracting guards by shooting someone with a gun, then use melee cover kills, throw smoke before first kill and you'll be able to kill a lot of guards w/o ever leaving your cover.

similarly
12-24-2014, 02:26 AM
In a lot of ways, I think the heists are almost BETTER to do solo. I did a coop heist and my partner apparently did not want to stealth it AT ALL. They might as well have walked up to the front door and knocked.

Torimoose
12-27-2014, 03:20 PM
In a lot of ways, I think the heists are almost BETTER to do solo. I did a coop heist and my partner apparently did not want to stealth it AT ALL. They might as well have walked up to the front door and knocked.

This had me laughing. Almost every co-op I do I'm the only one that knows how to *walk*, I've seen more people jump on to roofs with rifles to beat guards to death, and seriously, every single time...run right on out there and leave your six open...smh

I have had some where everyone has worked very well together, no mics. It's fairly easy, if there are 4 of you, you either all stay together or you split to pairs. If there's 3 you stay together, if there are 2 you stay together of break off but keep visual. And for cryin' out loud, if you're pulling 20 guards on yourself be able to handle it, because anyone who wants to try to revive you *can't* until they fight off the swarm. Just hold B and respawn in the game.

I do enjoy playing a co-op mission when they work, but the majority have turned out to be free for alls. I much preferred the old multiplayer from Brotherhood.