PDA

View Full Version : ACU Artifact Momento

MarleyMon81
12-19-2014, 11:40 PM
I have collected all artifacts on the Paris map minus those in the rifts but the artifact momento is not showing in Arno's trophy room. Anyone else experience this? Someone told me you do not need the rift artifacts to unlock the momento. True? I've double checked my progress tracker and all artifact boxes are gold.

BostonSFS
12-20-2014, 02:48 AM
I have collected all artifacts on the Paris map minus those in the rifts but the artifact momento is not showing in Arno's trophy room. Anyone else experience this? Someone told me you do not need the rift artifacts to unlock the momento. True? I've double checked my progress tracker and all artifact boxes are gold.

i have 100% artifacts from the map and the rifts and it still hasn't given me the memento in arnos house. its pissing me off you def need to get all of them that would include the rift obviously.just read the thing it says ALL and look in your progress tracker
so mad i better get the memento they better fix that glitch!!

MarleyMon81
12-20-2014, 03:31 AM
I know it says all but another poster in a forum says they have the momento and have only the Paris ones and none from the rifts.

BostonSFS
12-21-2014, 10:55 PM
i have 100% sync in the whole unity game and 100% on the companion app and it still won't unlock the artifact memento in arnos house!! please help this sucks.

pacostacos87
01-04-2015, 05:05 AM
Any update on this? I have every single artifact as well including the companion app and initiate ones and nothing....

pacostacos87
01-04-2015, 05:12 AM
Any update on this? I have every single artifact as well including the companion app and initiate ones and nothing....

Denakrai
01-06-2015, 09:34 PM
I have the same problem. I have 100% sync with unity, finished all nomad missions in the companion app. and i dont get the memento. And still cant open 2 nomad chest...
I think Ubisoft released this game too soon, they still need to work on this game much more...

bad_johnny_law
01-06-2015, 10:54 PM
Same problem here. I submitted a ticket w/ Ubisoft Support over the weekend, but I haven't heard anything back yet.

pacostacos87
01-09-2015, 05:32 AM
They did get back to be and said to delete the game data and reinstall it all. Didn't work.

Terrence_Lee
01-09-2015, 07:17 AM
Here! Just finished last companion mission and got all artifacts. Altair outfit unlock alright, but the the artifact memento!

bad_johnny_law
01-09-2015, 08:04 PM
I've unlocked & opened all blue chests, completed all Assassination missions, and collected 100% of the Artifacts (including Initiates & Companion App Artifacts). I have 100% full game sync. I reported this issue to Ubi Support last week, and got a response today:

"Thank you for reporting this issue. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

This issue will be forwarded up to the development team for further review. However, that is all that I can do at this time, as we have no further information.

If any additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.com (http://forums.ubi.com/) and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com (http://support.ubi.com/))"

There you have it, I guess...

beastrock18
01-09-2015, 09:57 PM
Though this is definitely a bug or a glitch, it probably doesn't have anything to do with the companion app. I got the memento after finding all the artifacts in the actual game world. I haven't yet touched the companion app or even tried one of the rifts (still waiting on an update that irons out a few more of its bugs before I risk the app ruining 100% completion of my save file... though I realize now that that may never actually happen) so if the memento didn't unlock after finding all the artifacts in the game world, then that is when the bug hit.

Fenix-514
01-10-2015, 04:17 PM
bump,
same problem 100% sync, no memento trophy and no Altair outfit.
so many hours wasted on the app .........

pacostacos87
01-11-2015, 06:12 AM
Support got back to me again, this time they said to relink the uplay account. Don't know why they wanted to try that, but of course it didn't work.

Erich9001
01-12-2015, 12:14 PM
Phew, I thought I was the only one. I 100% the artifacts a while back, I didn't realize the bug even existed until I checked the memento room today. So it's still not fixed then?

pacostacos87
01-14-2015, 03:46 AM
Well they got back to me yet again and said there was nothing more they could do and they would forward it on. Looks like we are just stuck with it unless we want to play through again.

Erich9001
01-14-2015, 07:15 AM
I just noticed something, check your weapons inventory list. I've collected 100% artifacts on both the map and rifts, yet somehow one of the long weapon is still locked, it says "Collect all artifacts in Les Invalides". My map shows 2/2 artifacts collected in Les Invalides, so does my progress tracker.

So the bug is that even though you collected all artifatcs, and your map and progress tracker show 100% artifacts collected, other parts of the game (inventory list, memento room) don't count the stats. Is this also the case with everyone or is it just me?

HeJePi
01-16-2015, 05:13 PM
I believe I am still missing 5 or 6 mementos ...

Searching everywhere I cannot find any list or something ... I am not even sure somebody in UbiSoft knows what and where they are ...

:rolleyes:

Erich9001
01-18-2015, 01:06 PM
No word from Ubisoft yet? I've back tracked and touched all Les Invalides artifacts to no avail, the weapon is still locked. But my progress tracker still shows 100% collected.

pacostacos87
01-18-2015, 11:33 PM
No word yet, their development team had me send in some pics/more info on the issue and we'll see from there....

Roxas Darkar
04-12-2015, 05:03 PM
You need to do all the DLC if you want to unlock all mementos.
With DLC i also mean "Killed by science" and "Secrets of the revolution",
wich you have to buy from the E-store.

Had the same problem as you guys, untill i decided to buy em.
Hope this helps! :)

bad_johnny_law
04-13-2015, 02:45 PM
I've done all of the DLC, including all downloadable missions.