PDA

View Full Version : A multiple protagonist assassins creed.

RA503
12-19-2014, 11:39 PM
Hi people, I have a idea, what about a game in the series with more than one protagonist like GTA V ? and you can change the playable one only with a option in the equipament gear (the same you use to see the phanton blade and smoke bombs...)both of the characters have their way in the plot, what you think about that ?

wickywoowoo
12-19-2014, 11:44 PM
Hi people, I have a idea, what about a game in the series with more than one protagonist like GTA V ? and you can change the playable one only with a option in the equipament gear (the same you use to see the phanton blade and smoke bombs...)both of the characters have their way in the plot, what you think about that ?

Any new game/DLC featuring Shay, Connor, Aveline and anyone else whose story is just lingering with no real end could feature this quite easily. It covers this weird obsession with making Templars the good guys that Ubisoft have now too. 50/50 game time.

Altair1789
12-19-2014, 11:52 PM
I was hoping the characters in the helix menu at the beginning of Unity would make up all of AC7 (obviously they'd have more than 1 mission) but it appears we get Samuel Fey. I do hope there's a DLC for that.

I'd pee myself and throw money at my screen if they announced a DLC for that.

EmptyCrustacean
12-19-2014, 11:56 PM

Don't give them any ideas!!! Ubisoft can't even handle one protagonist in a game let alone 3.

deskpe
12-19-2014, 11:58 PM
"i have an idea" "like GTA V" yeah not your idea.

spotgimer
12-20-2014, 12:01 AM
"i have an idea" "like GTA V" yeah not your idea.

Pretty sure he meant that his idea is to implement what GTA V already designed. Never said it was his original idea.

JustPlainQuirky
12-20-2014, 12:27 AM
Only if it starred Connor, Aveline, Shay and Eseosa

or Connor/Aveline/Eseosa/Arno vs. Shay and Connor's blonde waifu

or

Connor/Aveline/Eseosa/Connor'sBlondeWaifu vs. Shay and Arno sits in a corner and cries about how bad Unity is

Hrafnagud72
12-20-2014, 12:54 AM
It would be cool, but Ubisoft can't even tell one characters story without ****ing it all up, let alone two or three people. So, no thanks.

wvstolzing
12-20-2014, 01:35 AM
I'm OK as long as one of the player characters gets to do to Shay, what Trevor did to Johnny.

JustPlainQuirky
12-20-2014, 02:12 AM
Just want to establish that the recent AC Unity survey hinted at possible playable male and female protagonist so the possibility of multiple protags is very real.

Assassin_M
12-20-2014, 02:16 AM
I hope this never comes to fruition. AC games are usually short, it wont be enough to fully flesh out and give justice to the multiple characters.

Namikaze_17
12-20-2014, 02:22 AM
Only with one about Bishop and her potential twin sisters. :rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
12-20-2014, 02:26 AM
I hope this never comes to fruition. AC games are usually short, it wont be enough to fully flesh out and give justice to the multiple characters.

Not if it stars pre-established characters in a pre-established setting.

like a Connor/Aveline/Eseosa/Shay/Arno/Connor'sBlondeWaifu game would :rolleyes:

Namikaze_17
12-20-2014, 02:28 AM

like a Connor/Aveline/Eseosa/Shay/Arno/Connor'sBlondeWaifu game would :rolleyes:

Could they fight somewhere else though?

Colonial America is the epitome of torture for some people. :rolleyes:

Altair1789
12-20-2014, 02:29 AM
Just want to establish that the recent AC Unity survey hinted at possible playable male and female protagonist so the possibility of multiple protags is very real.

I don't think Victory will have a female protagonist if what we saw is what we get, but multiple protagonists would be realistic

Assassin_M
12-20-2014, 02:36 AM

Which it wont. America is done, Connor is done, Eseosa is done, Shay is done and Aveline is done.

JustPlainQuirky
12-20-2014, 02:44 AM
Which it wont. America is done, Connor is done, Eseosa is done, Shay is done and Aveline is done.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/088/2/6/robin_crying_gif_by_namgis-d5zpvrb.gif

RA503
12-20-2014, 05:15 AM
the american saga is the ugliest part of assassins creed even with great games like black flag , rogue and the underrated 3, necessary, but ugly, I happy that they return to more classical architecture like paris and next year london .

people says why copies of harry potter like percy jackson don't suceed, is because they don't have the sexyest and glamour of classical architecture.

Altair1789
12-20-2014, 05:20 AM
the american saga is the ugliest part of assassins creed even with great games like black flag , rogue and the underrated 3, necessary, but ugly, I happy that they return to more classical architecture like paris and next year london .

I feel like Victorian London is too late for it too feel like a classic AC game, regardless though, I think it'll be great. However that's not the first time I've said that about a disappointment

RA503
12-20-2014, 05:34 AM
I feel like Victorian London is too late for it too feel like a classic AC game, regardless though, I think it'll be great. However that's not the first time I've said that about a disappointment

London have a classic vibe regardless of time period, even big bang not being too old, I can't explain why.

Namikaze_17
12-20-2014, 05:36 AM

people says why copies of harry potter like percy jackson don't suceed, is because they don't have the sexyest and glamour of classical architecture.

That aside, I'll remember it most for its stories and characters than the cities.

Whilst with the Ezio trilogy, it's the opposite. -__-

wvstolzing
12-20-2014, 07:11 AM
London have a classic vibe regardless of time period, even big bang not being too old, I can't explain why.

Big Bang is pretty old, dude.

king-hailz
12-20-2014, 07:14 AM
I would rather something like revelations with 2 different assassins from you different periods.... like maybe one person in Victoria London and the other in medieval London.

Hood2theBurbs
12-20-2014, 07:20 AM
The idea seems interesting, but two characters with daddy issues, and bent on revenge in the same game just seems like too much :rolleyes:

On second thought Ubi might seriously do that.

LoyalACFan
12-20-2014, 10:08 AM
The idea of multiple protagonists thrills me, I think it's something I think that AAA adventure games are uniquely suited to handle, and we really haven't seen many of them take full advantage of it. However, I have ZERO faith in Ubisoft to pull it off. Not after Unity's story was such a complete ****ing disaster. Give me ONE good character with a fully-fledged character arc, and I'll be happy. Let the multiple protagonist trend take off with companies that aren't rushing their products to market six months before they're finished. If only the next Red Dead uses R*'s own multiple-character format, I'll die a happy man.