PDA

View Full Version : Can I Gift the Season Pass Free Game Code?

BUSTERR_TR
12-19-2014, 07:00 PM
As the title says, i own most of the free games except for Rayman, and i don't want to get that game. Instead i want to get Far Cry 4 or The Crew and give it to my friend so we can play together. Is it possible for him to activate the given code? Or only i can use the code given?
Also i bought the AC Unity on Steam so if i select one of the games will i get a Uplay code or Steam code?

blackroseMD1
12-19-2014, 07:29 PM
As the title says, i own most of the free games except for Rayman, and i don't want to get that game. Instead i want to get Far Cry 4 or The Crew and give it to my friend so we can play together. Is it possible for him to activate the given code? Or only i can use the code given?
Also i bought the AC Unity on Steam so if i select one of the games will i get a Uplay code or Steam code?

It's definitely possible to give the code away. Odds are that you'll get a Steam code, but when my friend activated Far Cry 4 via Steam, it just gave him a UPlay code that he had to use in UPlay.

BUSTERR_TR
12-19-2014, 08:18 PM
It's definitely possible to give the code away. Odds are that you'll get a Steam code, but when my friend activated Far Cry 4 via Steam, it just gave him a UPlay code that he had to use in UPlay.

Yeah people are talking about that they couldn't activate the code with Steam due to the regional strictions, even though they live in the same country. So they had to activate in Uplay too. I wonder is it true, if it is it sucks