PDA

View Full Version : What you agree to when claiming your free game - FYI

DarrenPark88
12-19-2014, 05:42 PM
Hi all,

Like myself and I'm sure for the most of you I don't read the T&C's of almost anything but just so you all know, when you agree to the T&C's when claiming your free game your agreeing to never sue Ubisoft for any reason.

I do like Ubisoft but after paying for ACU I do feel a little hard done by with the experience I've had and for the record I have a spec far above the recommended.

I hope they don't remove this as I'm only trying to make you aware. I found it interesting.

You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally RELEASE, WAIVE, AND FOREVER DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Ubisoft Entertainment S.A., and each of its past, present and future divisions, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, predecessors, successors and assigns, together with all of their respective past, present and future employees, officers, shareholders, directors and agents, and those who give recommendations, directions, or instructions or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the Campaign (all for the purposes herein referred to as “Released Parties”) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU, your assigns, heirs, and next of kin FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, CHARGES, LAWSUITS, DEBTS, DEFENSES, ACTIONS OR CAUSES OF ACTION, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF SERVICE, COMPENSATION, PAIN AND SUFFERING, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, AND COST AND EXPENSES OF SUIT, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PURCHASE, ACQUISITION, RENTAL, POSSESSION AND/OR USAGE, AND/OR THE INTENT TO PURCHASE, ACQUIRE, RENT, POSSESS AND/OR USE, THE ASSASSIN’S CREED UNITY VIDEO GAME AND/OR THE ASSASSIN’S CREED UNITY SEASON PASS ON ANY AND ALL PLATFORMS, AND/OR RELATED TO THE CAMPAIGN, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR OTHERWISE.

Goatee_Goat
12-19-2014, 06:32 PM
Hi all,

Like myself and I'm sure for the most of you I don't read the T&C's of almost anything but just so you all know, when you agree to the T&C's when claiming your free game your agreeing to never sue Ubisoft for any reason.

I do like Ubisoft but after paying for ACU I do feel a little hard done by with the experience I've had and for the record I have a spec far above the recommended.

I hope they don't remove this as I'm only trying to make you aware. I found it interesting.

interresting but no im not interrested in any of the games on offer in my case thats just dance and rayman...and in both cases i'd rather play hopscotch so i wont agree to that otherwise i'd not really care considering my country ignores those types of documents i pretty much sign EULA's TOS etc. everyday well knowing its not legaly binding

unfortunately at the same time it would cost me way more to pursue an action like a lawsuit and never be worth it due to our legal system often getting tied in red tape for 10+ years even if im entitled to a money refund ill just put it on the list with EA where it belongs

DanonMight
12-19-2014, 08:58 PM
I can't belive this is real, but IF then they are fully aware how bad their code of Unity is, and they are aware how probably bad will Victory will be. If only people stop being so naive and stupid and actually stop preordering those craps.