PDA

View Full Version : Is it ok to buy ACU for PS4 now?

Peter2014_
12-19-2014, 05:05 PM
I mean after all the recent patches?
Thanks!

HeJePi
12-19-2014, 05:15 PM
I bought it on the first day (13-Nov) ... and so far so good I do not have much to complain ... except for 'Nomad' and 'Initiates' :D

Of course there are still a few glitches around ... but when you have played Skyrim since the first day of release, you develop some kind of tolerance to glitches ...

Haven't seen any dragon flying backwards in Unity so far ;)

Rafe Harwood
12-19-2014, 05:21 PM
I bought it on the first day (13-Nov) ... and so far so good I do not have much to complain ... except for 'Nomad' and 'Initiates' :D

Of course there are still a few glitches around ... but when you have played Skyrim since the first day of release, you develop some kind of tolerance to glitches ...

Haven't seen any dragon flying backwards in Unity so far ;)

As someone who loved the Elder Scrolls until Skyrim, which broke the franchise for me (I absolutely loathe that game!)... this is not a particularly good endorsement lol

bitebug2003
12-19-2014, 08:36 PM
From a personal experience I'd say yes it's ok to buy now. I've not had many issues since I bought it on release day.

1 crash and a few stutters on Patch 3 - and nothing of note since Patch 4 was installed.

Peter2014_
12-22-2014, 05:26 PM
Thanks guys! Ordered from Amazon. 25 quids ;)
I'm not really a big fan of AC games, but I love history and couldn't resist free roaming in the revolutionary Paris!