PDA

View Full Version : PC download game

dumitru27
12-19-2014, 04:09 PM
Hello

i buy a video card gtx 970 and i get a COUPON CODE , i reddem that code and i get Order Number: 9406647859 Order Date: 16 December 2014, but now i don t know how to downloand my PC game.

can some1 help me please?

thanks

DarkSolitudeX
12-19-2014, 04:17 PM
On your coupon code sheet should be a url to reclaim your keys from NVidia. Once you do that, a page with a hyperlink to uplay should come up, and just go from there. I'm trying to remember from when I claimed my copy of ACIV when I bought my GTX 760, so I apologize if I'm missing a step or two..

dumitru27
12-19-2014, 04:27 PM
On your coupon code sheet should be a url to reclaim your keys from NVidia. Once you do that, a page with a hyperlink to uplay should come up, and just go from there. I'm trying to remember from when I claimed my copy of ACIV when I bought my GTX 760, so I apologize if I'm missing a step or two..

i have that key, but i don t have a link from where i can download my game.

DarkSolitudeX
12-19-2014, 04:29 PM
there is no link on the coupon code sheet?

DarkSolitudeX
12-19-2014, 04:32 PM
go here (http://www.geforce.com/PickYourPath)

dumitru27
12-19-2014, 04:37 PM
go here (http://www.geforce.com/PickYourPath)

i did that allready and i get an email with my Order and Billing Information and my serial number

Product Name: Assassin's CreedŽ Unity
Platform: PC
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: 0.00EUR
Serial Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

but i don t know how to download that game,

i must wait till they sent to email a link with downloadable game ???

DarkSolitudeX
12-19-2014, 04:41 PM
if you completed everything, then the game should be tied to your account. open up uplay and you should see the game, just download it. Usually I have to open uplay as a admin for the download to work though.

edit: the game (unity) will be tied to the e-mail address you provided at uplay checkout.

dumitru27
12-19-2014, 04:59 PM
if you completed everything, then the game should be tied to your account. open up uplay and you should see the game, just download it. Usually I have to open uplay as a admin for the download to work though.

edit: the game (unity) will be tied to the e-mail address you provided at uplay checkout.

i found it

i didn t have instaled Uplay instaler. Now i did and its ok

thank you very much