PDA

View Full Version : free game dissapointment

lollydoll26
12-19-2014, 03:56 PM
Woke up this morning and I saw the post most ac unity season pass owners had been waiting for free game time (woo hoo).Hastily attempted the download only to be told NOT ELIGIBLE after 4 lengthy telephone calls to ubisoft and having my uplay reset I am still told NOT ELIGIBLE. What can be done? The poor guys at ubisoft are panicked and its either put u on hold while they obtain a managers knowhow or the same person trying to help as best as they can .Uplay is up and down also initiates .What is going on???? Anyone else got any thoughts???

liumidsun
12-19-2014, 04:10 PM
I activated my season pass on 11/22, and I'm also told that I was not eligible. Sent an email to their support and haven't got a reply yet...

Fb452455416
12-20-2014, 01:00 AM
I purchased AC gold edition for PS4, and activated the season pass on Nov. 14. But I am not eligible for downloading the free game. I asked the support for help, and he told me how to activate my season pass on PC! It's so ridiculous!

OxygenThief187
12-20-2014, 01:50 AM
Same here. I pre-ordered the season pass and had it the day of launch. You guys have REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY dropped the ball on this title, the afterwards support (still waiting on my missing content ticket from 1 month ago) and now the "we're sorry" free game. You better just send out vouchers for physical copies of the free games.