PDA

View Full Version : thanks for the 60fps with patch 1.4

wesleey
12-19-2014, 03:01 PM
its just a shame u did not fix the ****ing stuttering that happens every 3sec that also screws with the game physics and that makes the game completely unplayable

seville57
12-19-2014, 07:00 PM
its just a shame u did not fix the ****ing stuttering that happens every 3sec that also screws with the game physics and that makes the game completely unplayableI loaded the save and when I got longer in the game I notice this: Some of the papers fallin down from the sky. had freeze in the air (not with patch 1.3).

I think the game is usin the sh**t havaoc engine for the physics.

hatorijr
12-19-2014, 08:20 PM
do either of you use sli by chance? i do know from personal experience, using sli tended to cause stuttering for me, even though i had 60 fps. the sli set up would cause micro stuttering which messed with my games. so be sure to check if that is what is going on if you are using sli. there are ways to correct that using the nvidia settings in the control panel.

seville57
12-20-2014, 02:16 AM
do either of you use sli by chance? i do know from personal experience, using sli tended to cause stuttering for me, even though i had 60 fps. the sli set up would cause micro stuttering which messed with my games. so be sure to check if that is what is going on if you are using sli. there are ways to correct that using the nvidia settings in the control panel.
I'm only usin 1 Titan card.