PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Roll recovery training. What IS near the ground?

similarly
12-19-2014, 02:17 PM
I'm trying to do the "roll recovery" training, but I'm having a really frustrating time. It keeps telling me that I failed the mission, saying I "didn't follow instructions." No. The instructions are too vague. It says "press E when near the ground" but doesn't give any indication on what that means. Help, please?

Speedy_PC
12-19-2014, 04:14 PM
If your using a PC or laptop hit your space bar twice a bit quick to do a roll recovery

SixKeys
12-19-2014, 07:20 PM
You have to tap the button, I think. Just when you're about to hit the ground, tap E a few times and he should do the roll. It's a bit tricky to pull off.

Marcus101RR
12-20-2014, 01:14 AM
Just spam the B button on the controller as you fall, works everytime.

Celtic_battle
12-22-2014, 02:15 PM
I had the same issue at the beginning... It seems that the height from which you're jumping is also a variable.

If you're not high enough, your character won't roll. Otherwise, just spam the button ;)

Erfivur
12-22-2014, 03:42 PM
Yeah you gotta be jumping from a few feet up but I could never work out the precise timing so I just spam-tap the roll button a few times within the few moments before landing.
No reason not too, it's not like you get points depending on precision or anything.