12-19-2014, 12:32 PM
Screenshot says it all
http://i.imgur.com/G2rvFvb.jpg

Guys kindly please Help Me As I cannot Play The Game Like This
I Have Laptop With The Following Specs

AMD R7 M265 2GB Dedicated Memory
4GB RAM 1600 MHZ
Core i5 4200-U @ 2.6 GHZ

My Game Was At Least Running Normally When I Had The Game On Patch 1.3 And Drivers 14.11.2 Beta
Anyone Else Facing This Problem??????

vain.hiel.
12-19-2014, 01:08 PM
Screenshot says it all

Guys kindly please Help Me As I cannot Play The Game Like This
I Have Laptop With The Following Specs

AMD R7 M265 2GB Dedicated Memory
4GB RAM 1600 MHZ
Core i5 4200-U @ 2.6 GHZ

My Game Was At Least Running Normally When I Had The Game On Patch 1.3 And Drivers 14.11.2 Beta
Anyone Else Facing This Problem??????

laptop says it all. 265 even.

FE-SULZ
12-19-2014, 01:22 PM
laptop says it all. 265 even.

read the last line dude...
before the patch my game was running on 20-25 fps on ultra settings ( with antiliasing at FXAA)
and i have ended far cry 4 on 40 - 45 fps stable on ultra settings ( with antiliasing on FXAA)
and also playing the crew on 40 - 45 fps stable ultra settings ( with antiliasing on FXAA)
why dont u guys admit that this game ASSASSINS CREED UNITY has problems...
ok lets say my card has problem then why other users with NVIDIA high end 3D cards are complaing about fps and stuttering???????

vain.hiel.
12-19-2014, 01:50 PM
read the last line dude...
before the patch my game was running on 20-25 fps on ultra settings ( with antiliasing at FXAA)
and i have ended far cry 4 on 40 - 45 fps stable on ultra settings ( with antiliasing on FXAA)
and also playing the crew on 40 - 45 fps stable ultra settings ( with antiliasing on FXAA)
why dont u guys admit that this game ASSASSINS CREED UNITY has problems...
ok lets say my card has problem then why other users with NVIDIA high end 3D cards are complaing about fps and stuttering???????

sorry was just pointing out the requirements. thing is, most problems are faced by nvidia users...amd kinda fixed it a lot with omega update, which actually helped the cards within the requirements of unity. not saying that this game is not problematic, but i think the source of the problem usually comes either from those beyond specs, and nvidia driver. and laptops. u aren't the only one i read having the prob after patch with laptop version

Chinmaya2
12-23-2014, 02:16 PM
I've got the exact same bug on my AMD gpu ... Did you find a fix for it yet ? If yes then please suggest . This game is literally unplayable for me :/

FE-SULZ
12-23-2014, 04:25 PM
I've got the exact same bug on my AMD gpu ... Did you find a fix for it yet ? If yes then please suggest . This game is literally unplayable for me :/
no dude..i m still searching for solution...
i have contacted amd about this issue...and after 5 days of waiting they told me to clean reinstall drivers.....
god damnit i tried that and still having the same issue....why dont both companies admit that they have fault in their game and drivers :@

nightmaerz
12-23-2014, 09:32 PM
having the same problems....
running AMD radeon hd 7970

Kraschman2010
12-24-2014, 07:32 AM
I doubt you're going to find any real answer that works.

Your machine is just not up to minimum specs let alone recommended.

Too slow a CPU, not enough RAM, and not enough GPU, even ignoring that laptop versions of the GPUs aren't supported anyway.

At least the guy with the 7970 is essentially running an R9 270, the R7 ain't even close.

nightmaerz
12-24-2014, 09:40 AM
hd 7970 was at minimum specs (everything runs smoothly ingame except for the menu and text ingame (everything is not placed as it should be, minimap in middle of screen stuff like that)

have an i7 @ 3.0ghz and 8gb ram wich should do it...
specs not to low since everything ingame runs pretty smooth except the text n'**** is ****ed up

nightmaerz
12-26-2014, 03:21 PM
any1?
looking forward to playing this game wich i really cant like this
some1 please help

NullCase
12-26-2014, 03:22 PM
Screenshot says it all

So it's fine then! Great news!

I kid. I think the game requires more RAM. 8GB min, but check it.

Edit: We're all having dog**** problems right now, so that's not a debate. I've got a brand new i7 with 32 GB ram and a 2GB video card and it only runs smoothly on default graphics, but still manages to crash randomly ~once an hour.