PDA

View Full Version : Patch has made things worse.

Apexgun245
12-19-2014, 12:29 PM
So have found that after the patch I am getting horrible stuttering, and really terrible performance indoors, haven't gone everywhere but after doing a side mission that lead into the prison, running through buildings had the game freeze every now and again even rooftops gave me issues, then once inside the prison fps drops to 20 and below, prior to patch indoor areas where smoother than outdoors now it's all bad, system is no slouch either: i7-4770k - 4.0Ghz, 16GB ram, 2x GTX 780 sli, 2X SSDs in raid 0.

Anyone else experiencing negative effects after patch (not including sli glitches)?

MyAccountMax
12-19-2014, 12:37 PM
16GB ram
GTX 780
i5 4690

Ultra-High 1920x1080

No problems before patch, none after. Guess Im one of the lucky few.

vain.hiel.
12-19-2014, 01:11 PM
So have found that after the patch I am getting horrible stuttering, and really terrible performance indoors, haven't gone everywhere but after doing a side mission that lead into the prison, running through buildings had the game freeze every now and again even rooftops gave me issues, then once inside the prison fps drops to 20 and below, prior to patch indoor areas where smoother than outdoors now it's all bad, system is no slouch either: i7-4770k - 4.0Ghz, 16GB ram, 2x GTX 780 sli, 2X SSDs in raid 0.

Anyone else experiencing negative effects after patch (not including sli glitches)?

em.. have u tried using only single gpu? im not sure about nvidia sli, but im using crossfire and the same thing happens. the moment i use single, the game was so much better. and like filip123123 had stated there, he's using single and he had no prob. soo......

GrazRob09
12-19-2014, 01:25 PM
On my single 980gtx the patch is a night and day performance improvement.

Kadotus84
12-19-2014, 01:45 PM
After the newest patch, the game doesn't work for me at all. Before that it worked fine, if you don't count all the missing initiates stuff that I'd like to have. The game stops responding after the initial logos and the "This game was developed by a team of..." and the "The game saves data after this icon <insert icon here> is displayed. After that there's a black screen with the ACU cursor and then it turns to the windows loading cursor, while the screen turns white and the menu music plays but the game is completely unresponsive. No amount of waiting helps, I simply cannot play this game at all now.

System specs:

CPU: i5 4690K
GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 4GB (driver version 344.75)
Ram: 8GB 1600mhz ddr3 (Crucial Ballistix Sport)
MOBO: Gigabyte Z97-HD3
The game is on a Crucial 256GB MX100 SSD drive.

EDIT: Do not download the patch!

EDIT2: 347.09 Beta drivers got the game working, but performance is vastly inferior to previous patch.

PunishedRated
12-19-2014, 02:31 PM
It's neither improved or deteriorated performance for me. What did increase my performance by a ton was AMD's new drivers.

I'm not actually sure what the point of this patch was, FAR more people are saying it's made things worse than improved things.