PDA

View Full Version : Few words about patch 1.4 :(

sawatari123
12-19-2014, 12:11 PM
Ok so i just downloaded the new patch and after a while playing acu all i can say is wtf... srsly UBI? Really? You give us a almost 6GB patch and it changes absolutly nothing. For me it changes nothing. NPC still pops up like before, they magicaly changes their clothes just in front of you. But i can stand those poor NPC. Framerates for me is good but not thanks to UBI. I can just thank to AMD for Omega drivers. But i still can stand even 25 fps without those drivers. For me the only thing that absolutely ruins this game is freaky low draw distance. It's horrible. Go to the roof and look at those buildings. I was hoping that this patch will change it but no. For me its just a piece of crap even if the game have a really good mechanics like a stealth system and combat system. And even a good story line (not that bad for me till the crappy ending). You give us 4(?) patches and this game is still unplayable after ending the storyline, and you even tries to bribe (?) us by giving some ppl free game (those who bought season pass) and for the rest DLC (for those who bought just the game like me) but hey do i really need a crappy DLC to a broken game? SRSLY UBI? :(

PS: im sorry for my poor english...

medavroog
12-19-2014, 12:51 PM
... somehow, I was a fool for actually kept my hopes high on UbiSoft.

BCFreeman
12-19-2014, 01:22 PM
I have two words for patch 1.4, but I can't say it.

Speedy_PC
12-19-2014, 01:56 PM
Don't worry Lawze I do have the balls to say it another way why is Ubisoft upsetting a lot people when they shouldn't release the v1.4 patch too soon, man Ubisoft no wonder your family doesn't teach you anything a lesson call 'Common Sense' because you haven't got any since the day you were born.........whatta shame.

Kadotus84
12-19-2014, 02:01 PM
The patch completely broke the game for me, always crashes at launch. (Worked just fine before.)

Jacko_G_T
12-19-2014, 02:24 PM
Just like me Kadotus84... if you know how to fix... please, tell me how!

Zen-Pai
12-19-2014, 02:30 PM
The only thing this patch fixed is game-map tranzition. it's very smooth now. everything else runs slyghtly worse. lower framerates, more stutter, more npc texture change.
I can't even bare to try online now...

Smrda94
12-19-2014, 02:33 PM
Same here mate .... when ACU logo comes out before "press any bottom to continue" i get freeze and cant even get out of it have to force restart PC .... on patch 1.3 it worked perfecly idk if there is a way to get back on 1.3 patch ..?

vezok
12-19-2014, 02:43 PM
For me the patch didnīt changed anything. The game still stuttering, freezing, with popping, bugs (iīve just played and i sudenly appeared inside a ****ing building without interiors, because it was a activity In the Belle Epoque simulation.

ShootRawGuy
12-19-2014, 02:58 PM
Hahaha....Looks like I should have read the post before I went updating :)

Vladrac75
12-19-2014, 03:09 PM
I was actually playing ACU, until I had to log out because the Quest "Fist Full Of Duelist's" failed to spawn the actual Duelist's. Found the latest patch waiting, it didn't give me a choice not to download it, so I did. F@#k Me well now I get the error message ACU.exe has stopped working, so I verified the files, to then attempt to download a fix for the patch I only just downloaded. Then it got worse, I was hit constantly with a new annoying message "Download Failed To Start". After 5 hours of trying everything I could to get ACU to start, I gave up and went back to playing The Crew to find a patch to download, which wouldn't let me play unless I downloaded and installed it. Now I get the error message "Unable to start the game. If problem persists contact Ubisoft support" what a joke! I stupidly wasted my time writing out a compliant, to press submit button to have my compliant disappear, so no help there.

Camel_Inside
12-19-2014, 03:44 PM
... somehow, I was a fool for actually kept my hopes high on UbiSoft.

me too :( sad but true, my trust in UBI is in the floor. no one solution, 5 more problems, is like they had a bad childhood and now is bullying us.

seville57
12-19-2014, 06:33 PM
... somehow, I was a fool for actually kept my hopes high on UbiSoft.ubisoft don't even could fix the "black screen battle bug" (for Nvidia card users) in Might and Magic Heroes VI some years ago.

naumaan
12-19-2014, 06:36 PM
The patch completely broke the game for me, always crashes at launch. (Worked just fine before.)

verify your files mate