PDA

View Full Version : New Time Changing Idea

INDPACERS13
12-19-2014, 04:58 AM
Hello I believe I found a very simple but fun way to give a new twist to the Assassins Creed Series. Well I want to start of b saying that each new game that comes out are getting more and more alike, they need a new concept. Some people believe that the series should go modern while others think it should stay in older times. I think I have a solution to fix this, In the games you alternated between present and past, but while in present mode you were very limited on what you could do. I think that the main plot of the story should take place in the past,I would not go any later than World War One, some good ideas are, American Civil War, Viking Era,Trojan War Era, even Pre-Historic would be cool but would be hard to develop a story, I will go off the Civil War Idea, say you are in New York City, you have the ability to go to modern day NYC, there will be different missions you can do i modern and past. The past will be completely open world while the present would only be open in the area you are in. I think this would be very interesting especially in Historic places. Ofcourse you wont be able to do this in combat. Also when you assassinate someone instead of having a cutscene with a white surrounding maybe have one of that persons tombstone/grave. Also there could be certain missions when there is a bad person in modern time that needs to be killed, you could go into present and kill his ancestors which will prevent his birth. This is just a general overview of a idea. Let me know what you thin!

INDPACERS13
12-19-2014, 05:05 AM
Bump

spotgimer
12-19-2014, 05:57 AM
Also there could be certain missions when there is a bad person in modern time that needs to be killed, you could go into present and kill his ancestors which will prevent his birth.

Do you mean go back into the past somehow?

INDPACERS13
12-19-2014, 06:48 PM
Yes you can switch between Modern and past.

Hans684
12-19-2014, 08:14 PM
Thats not how the it works, thanks not how any of it works.

But it could be possible if we used the time travel POE Abstero won't use, exect that we would travel directly to the time and back with no Animus. So we would only have one protagonist.