PDA

View Full Version : Ok new patch hasn't fixed anything

Street_Assassin
12-18-2014, 11:10 PM
Same frame rates,same locked stuff even after completing criteria to unlock it, HUD pop ups still get in the way of other HUD information,crashes,random freezes, etc etc...
What was the point of this? Is actually anyone getting any improvements at all? I read on Steam forums and ppl have same issues. UNLESS the 2.9gb patch wasn't THE patch to fix fps and other bugs. :nonchalance:

Erfivur
12-18-2014, 11:28 PM
It's not out yet on pc!

vain.hiel.
12-18-2014, 11:38 PM
It's not out yet on pc!

err it is for steam users

Aenigmatix
12-18-2014, 11:46 PM
I disagree. At least, speaking from my own experience, the patch has improved performance.

Cafe Theatre and Notre Dame no longer have giant fps dips. Very smooth now.

Co-op missions run much, much smoother for me now. This is the biggest difference I've noticed.

The patch wasn't supposed to address HUD issues. If you're having problems with pop-ups, disable them in the game options.

Stuttering is still persistent, now and then. The game is not 100% smooth like Black Flag. But I won't complain much about it because the stuttering (especially after this patch) is less frequent, and doesn't disrupt my ability to play or enjoy the game.

nevio_m
12-20-2014, 02:00 PM
Actually stuttering got WORSE after patch 4, for me.

Death_shade35
12-20-2014, 02:10 PM
It was supposed to be a 6.7 Gig patch. I downloaded a 4.4 Gig update. Assuming they just trying to address a couple other things out of the patch

Seaclean
12-20-2014, 04:00 PM
The patch hasn't changed anything for me. Before the patch, I ran the game sub-optimally. I still do. Note that I haven't had any game-breaking bugs or technical issue. The game just runs sloppy. I am also forced to run textures on ultra high. The game stutters for me when I put it on lower than that for some reason. :/

kamelle
12-20-2014, 04:43 PM
Same here. Hardly improved anything.
Never really had technical issues, it just ran like crap and still does. There might be a bit less choppiness but not in a way that let's me enjoy the game.
60 down the drain *shrugs* Nothing I can do about it now... I closed this chapter. Too bad, Unity had the potential to be the best of the series with those long overdue gameplay additions and changes... Too bad.

Pezol
12-20-2014, 08:10 PM
I cant see difference of any of those patches :P
Random stuttering and diving under the textures from day 1.
But i Saw Revelation now Look on right side of screen next to M (mature 17+) it says CRUDE HUMOR ;)

rubenetfoios
12-20-2014, 08:37 PM
(PC-W7) omg guys.. after a new patch appears a lot of new issues always.. and old issues are not solved. WTF u doing Ubi? [FACEPALM]
I can not enjoy Unity v_v' with a GTX980 G1 .. you kiddin me. Some times the game run and..PEING! show off the screen. It is running but i can see the game, just the process and the window in bottombar. Never will find a solution to join fluently the Unity?

ninjawpb
12-20-2014, 08:46 PM
It's worse for me, I see there and there more fluidity, I still haven't bugged as before yet, however, it never crashed so often for nothing ... they said we needed the latest AMD drivers, ok... FOR THAT ??

NightmareGK13
12-20-2014, 11:04 PM
It's worse for me as well
but I lost all right to complain the moment I decided to buy the game knowing I was below minimum specs, but before it was far smoother than it is right now, of that i'm sure.