PDA

View Full Version : Did the new patch fix Companion App?

get_big101
12-18-2014, 10:07 PM
After waiting over 24 hours for the patch to finish installing (XBO), I expected it to have fixed the problems with the app. Right now, the app connects with the game fine and it can locate Arno, but the game doesn't let me open Nomad chests. Not only that, things as simple as placing a helix marker on the map won't show up in game. Every time I go to open a chest, it tells me to play Nomad missions in the app, which I have done many already. Does anyone know when Ubisoft will fix this problem, or if there's a solution already, please tell me?

So far the only things I have done to try to solve the problem was disconnecting from the wifi and reconnecting. Still nothing. Thank you everyone in advance :)

Assassin_M
12-18-2014, 10:10 PM
If by fixing you mean purging it from existence, then no, it's still very much broken.

Megas_Doux
12-18-2014, 10:25 PM
I see companion app as a pretty disposable asset, one which its obliteration would be much welcomed by both fans and developers......

bitebug2003
12-18-2014, 10:44 PM
I might be in the minority - but I've not had any issues with the Companion App i.e. no crashing etc.:S
It drains the battery fast and once it logged me out, which made me think I had to restart but that was a false alarm.

The Helix marker doesn't work - that's true, but I don't use it as I just locate the chest in the game with the app beside me.

The 0/21 Triangulation doesn't sync with Initiates, but I expect there to be another update for the Companion app some time

get_big101
12-18-2014, 10:47 PM
Honestly, It's ok if I can't open the chests. I'm just desperate for Altair's outfit. I've been wanting a decent looking Altair costume on next gen since AC3.