PDA

View Full Version : Better Legacy Outfits for Victory

Altair1789
12-18-2014, 09:57 PM
This isn't a very important topic, but if you're anything like me, you love Connor and Alta´r. Using Connor's outfit in Unity/AC4 looks funny to me because he doesn't have a bow or a tomahawk, dressing as Alta´r (if I could get through the 300 hours on companion app) would also look funny to me since he doesn't have his dagger. I think it would be nice if they put this stuff on the outfits in Victory. They'd be unusable unless tomahawks and daggers make a return, which I hope they will, but it would look much better. I'm hoping they do that in Victory. Any thoughts?

deskpe
12-18-2014, 10:06 PM
This isn't a very important topic, but if you're anything like me, you love Connor and Alta´r. Using Connor's outfit in Unity/AC4 looks funny to me because he doesn't have a bow or a tomahawk, dressing as Alta´r (if I could get through the 300 hours on companion app) would also look funny to me since he doesn't have his dagger. I think it would be nice if they put this stuff on the outfits in Victory. They'd be unusable unless tomahawks and daggers make a return, which I hope they will, but it would look much better. I'm hoping they do that in Victory. Any thoughts?

Dagger on altair makes sense cause there is the holder thing for it. bow tomahwak etc, nope.

Assassin_M
12-18-2014, 10:09 PM
Forget weapons, I want my fingerless gloves, dammit.

Megas_Doux
12-18-2014, 10:09 PM
Unity got the legacy outfits WAY better than AC III and AC IV for sure. And least in Unity the legs are not glued to the fabric.

MegaRock35
12-18-2014, 10:11 PM
That'd just get in the way of your actual weapons, though. Where would you put your spear if you have that big air rifle stuck to Shay's outfit all the time? Or worse, your actual black powder rifle? People complain about the clipping with the pistol all ready...

That said, I wouldn't mind if they made legacy weapons that you could buy and use independently of outfit, like Altair's sword. Connor's Tomahawk and Aveline's machete for daggers, Edward's pistol(s) and/or the Kenway family sword, a black powder rifle/guillotine gun that looks like Shay's, etc. etc.

Namikaze_17
12-18-2014, 10:17 PM
It bothers me that we have Shay's outfit, but not his badass rifle. -__-

Same with the others.

Fatal-Feit
12-18-2014, 11:33 PM
It bothers me that we have Shay's outfit, but not his badass rifle. -__-

Same with the others.

That's why I always equip a rifle with it.

And now I want Adewale's robe so I can equip a blunderbuss with it.

Hans684
12-18-2014, 11:39 PM
I'm not that interested in it(since it's usually locked content), doesn't change that I want them. But why not have Legendary Outfits instead of Legacy Outfits, so instead of previous outfits, why not totally new ones by other legendary people from the war. Thomas is one example, we havn't played as him but he is legendary. One of the people with a great reputation. As said, new outfits.

MegaRock35
12-18-2014, 11:41 PM
I'd be cool with that as long as we don't get Black [past protagonist] robes for them.

WaltMickey
12-19-2014, 03:57 AM
I'm just satisfied that Ubisoft finally got the fabric to behave naturally. Every outfit looks and feels so much better