PDA

View Full Version : Shay: Most wanted man in the world (SPOILERS)

Assassin_M
12-18-2014, 08:02 PM
I just realized how many people this guy potentially pissed off and would most likely want revenge.

1) Eseosa: For killing his grandfather
2) Babatunde (If he's still alive): For killing his father
3) George Washington (if he realized before 1799): For killing Lawrence
4) Arno Dorian: For killing his father

Add to that the fact that he friggin has that box.

ze_topazio
12-18-2014, 08:05 PM
5) the entire Assassin brotherhood

Assassin_M
12-18-2014, 08:08 PM
5) the entire Assassin brotherhood
I was gonna say Connor and his Colonial branch but perhaps there would be an understanding of some sorts. Perhaps Shay explains that he has no quarrel with the Assassins and that he only hunted Achilles' brotherhood to stop them from meddling with temples. It's hard to say what might happen or has already.

JustPlainQuirky
12-18-2014, 08:21 PM
Yeah pretty much everyone has reason to kill Shay, lmfao.

Let the 1 vs. 1 million begin :rolleyes:

Namikaze_17
12-18-2014, 08:51 PM
And all this crap rains down on him while he's resting at home with his Family. :rolleyes:

I was gonna say Connor and his Colonial branch but perhaps there would be an understanding of some sorts. Perhaps Shay explains that he has no quarrel with the Assassins and that he only hunted Achilles' brotherhood to stop them from meddling with temples. It's hard to say what might happen or has already.

This.

If anything, I see Connor understanding Shay and becoming the voice of reason.

And for doing that, someone ****s up his Homestead. :rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
12-18-2014, 08:55 PM
Shay: I make my own enemies

wvstolzing
12-18-2014, 08:57 PM
Shay: I make my own enemies

Good one; I think it merits repetition (nudge, nudge) for emphasis.

Shay: I make my own enemies.

Namikaze_17
12-18-2014, 08:59 PM
Shay: I make my own enemies. :rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
12-18-2014, 09:05 PM
is2g i just rewatched Rogue and Shay almost sounds erratic when he says it sometimes. like he's waiting for you to say it

person: Ah man. That was close I nearly died. Talk about l-

Shay: I MAEK MAH ERN LUK

It's hilarious.

Love him regardless.

ze_topazio
12-18-2014, 09:22 PM
also

Shay: Most wanted man in the world

6) fangirls

http://i48.tinypic.com/1y4kcz.jpg

Megas_Doux
12-18-2014, 09:25 PM
also

6) fangirls

I just hope he does not become the next "Ubi give him a sequel" character in the forums. That would be excruciatingly annoying.........

aL_____eX
12-18-2014, 09:31 PM
I just hope he does not become the next "Ubi give him a sequel" character in the forums. That would be excruciatingly annoying.........
Maaaaaaayrice where are you? jk

I haven't nearly finished Rogue yet, but I liked Shay from the point where he decided to go all or nothing againt the whole Assassin Brotherhood by stealing the whatever important thing in the beginning. Now that I have time from this weekend on I'm pretty excited to eperience the rest of his story. I thought it was kind of refreshing to give us someone completely different from everything we had before. So at this point I guess I wouldn't mind seeing him again, at least more than Arno to be honest.

Namikaze_17
12-18-2014, 09:32 PM

Nah, Shay doesn't have those type of fans...Hopefully. O__O

I'd be fine if he gets nothing, what he fought for and my headcannon are enough. ;)

Mr.Black24
12-18-2014, 09:37 PM
And all this crap rains down on him while he's resting at home with his Family. :rolleyes:

This.

And for doing that, someone ****s up his Homestead. :rolleyes: I find to accept this with great difficulty. Technically speaking, Shay is the Anti-Connor, if you please. Both want to keep the people safe from harm, they both are kind, however, they are both very devoted to their respective Orders. Their vision of doing these things will clash, since ya know, War and stuff.! :D
I mean they are reasonable people, but if you recall , how Shay's tone in the ending of Rogue, he sounds like he became a stone cold killer with no remorse, as well as proving that he is very dedicated to the Templar Order. Like the kind of guy you want to give room or else he'll plow through you. Plus, he kind of looks pissed at the mention of Connor when Charles remarked how Connor rebuilt everything from scratch and Shay's work was all for nothing.

I find it really head scratching of what will happen if they meet, its like a 50/50 chance that they will fight, or try to talk it out. I feel a storm coming....

king-hailz
12-18-2014, 09:48 PM
Am I the only one that has the fantasy to have a game with Connor Eseosa and Arno together going after Shay. We also get to see the ending of all the characters, we play as Eseosa since we haven't played as him yet. Also because Shay could be anywhere, have the game set somewhere cool. I really want this!!!!!

Maybe in the story Connor teams up with Shay to carry on his dream of uniting or something. Then maybe have Eseosa want to kill Shay. However they should make it way more interesting than what I said lol... I don't really want another revenge story. Maybe have a good story without any of them actually knowing that Shay is the murderer of their parents and let them find out near the end and have it as just a little side thing of revenge but don't make the whole story based on revenge.

Lol look at me going on thinking it's actually going to happen.
Please ubisoft make it happen!

Namikaze_17
12-18-2014, 09:51 PM
I find to accept this with great difficulty. Technically speaking, Shay is the Anti-Connor, if you please. Both want to keep the people safe from harm, they both are kind, however, they are both very devoted to their respective Orders. Their vision of doing these things will clash, since ya know, War and stuff.! :D
I mean they are reasonable people, but if you recall , how Shay's tone in the ending of Rogue, he sounds like he became a stone cold killer with no remorse, as well as proving that he is very dedicated to the Templar Order. Like the kind of guy you want to give room or else he'll plow through you. Plus, he kind of looks pissed at the mention of Connor when Charles remarked how Connor rebuilt everything from scratch and Shay's work was all for nothing.

I find it really head scratching of what will happen if they meet, its like a 50/50 chance that they will fight, or try to talk it out. I feel a storm coming....

You mean this face?

http://media.tumblr.com/3832ca888c70a2159e8a70003dcd6286/tumblr_inline_nfj443lKWj1s9gf3k.gif

But to your post, I agree. We shall see how it unfolds. ^^

Megas_Doux
12-18-2014, 09:55 PM
I game would be too much, but may be a comic, short film or a memory like the tragedy of Jacques de Molay would be fine. However I just dont mind that much, not a big fan of Shay and/or Rogue to be honest. What definitely would HATE is another game set in colonial North America, one was enough, two is irritating, three is just agonizingly awful.

Namikaze_17
12-18-2014, 09:59 PM
I game would be too much, but may be a comic, short film or a memory like the tragedy of Jacques de Molay would be fine. However I just dont mind that much, not a big fan of Shay and/or Rogue to be honest. What definitely would HATE is another game set in colonial North America, one was enough, two is irritating, three is just agonizingly awful.

They could always fight somewhere else, mate. :rolleyes:

But I understand, the options you mentioned would be good too. Preferably a comic or film. ^^

aL_____eX
12-18-2014, 10:05 PM

But I understand, the options you mentioned would be good too. Preferably a comic or film. ^^
Hopefully that would run at a solid 24fps for the cinematic feel.

I'm starting to hate on my favourite franchise by far... oh dear...

Namikaze_17
12-18-2014, 10:10 PM
Hopefully that would run at a solid 24fps for the cinematic feel.

I'm starting to hate on my favourite franchise by far... oh dear...

Haha. XD

That probably wouldn't surprise anybody at this point. :rolleyes:

Megas_Doux
12-18-2014, 10:21 PM

My pick is a memory similar to Unity´s prologue, although bigger.....

PD Jeez I wish Unity´s prologue was bigger too and replayable.....

Hans684
12-18-2014, 10:23 PM
You mean this face?

http://media.tumblr.com/3832ca888c70a2159e8a70003dcd6286/tumblr_inline_nfj443lKWj1s9gf3k.gif

But to your post, I agree. We shall see how it unfolds. ^^

Looks more like he is surprised, he properly didn't expect something like Connor after what happened.

EmbodyingSeven5
12-18-2014, 10:26 PM

This.

And for doing that, someone ****s up his Homestead. :rolleyes:

it really depends on what Achilles told Connor about the old brotherhood and Shay.

did anyone else notice that you can pull the lever to the secret basement while at the homestead in rogue? only it doesn't open up...........

Namikaze_17
12-18-2014, 10:30 PM
Looks more like he is surprised, he properly didn't expect something like Connor after what happened.

Perhaps both?

Surprised at hearing his name, but pissed at what Connor did.

My pick is a memory similar to Unity´s prologue, although bigger.....

PD Jeez I wish Unity´s prologue was bigger too and replayable.....

I'd like that...

And me too. ^^

Though that guy doing those "Spider-Man Jumps" in the 14th century is kinda ridiculous. XD

Hans684
12-18-2014, 10:32 PM
Perhaps both?

Surprised at hearing his name, but pissed at what Connor did.

Possible, Connor did undo his work. Anyone would be pissed then.

Namikaze_17
12-18-2014, 10:34 PM
Possible, Connor did undo his work. Anyone would be pissed then.

Don't forget he killed Haytham. :rolleyes:

Sure, him and Shay weren't close, but still.

EmbodyingSeven5
12-18-2014, 10:35 PM
what happens to the Templars introduced in rogue??????????

Megas_Doux

Haytham was alive in 1776, though.

ze_topazio
did anyone else notice that you can pull the lever to the secret basement while at the homestead in rogue? only it doesn't open up...........

Yes, as soon as we were given the opportunity to wander inside the house I tried to open it, lol.

EmbodyingSeven5
12-18-2014, 10:36 PM

I wouldn't get that close to Haytham in rogue. had the personality of a potato........ but twice as awkward to talk to

EmbodyingSeven5
12-18-2014, 10:38 PM
Yes, as soon as we were given the opportunity to wander inside the house I tried to open it, lol.
would have been awesome if there was a secret Easter egg/ costume received if you explored it.

Rogue kind of reminded me of the tone of revelations trying to mix up the tones of two previous games and all.

Namikaze_17
12-18-2014, 10:39 PM
Haytham was alive in 1776, though.

I meant he could've found out later.

Surely he did.

EmbodyingSeven5
12-18-2014, 10:41 PM

Surely he did.

wonder how shay found out about state of the colonial Templars.

Are Templars prominent in any other places at the time?

Namikaze_17
12-18-2014, 10:45 PM
wonder how shay found out about state of the colonial Templars.

Are Templars prominent in any other places at the time?

If the Assassins are, they are.

Megas_Doux
12-18-2014, 10:47 PM

Surely he did.

That is my problem with AC Rogue in general considering its ending. Shay is the kind of person that wont leave a job "unfinished". It took years for him to find and retrieve the box for Haytham as he was commanded to do. He even finds out his duty in the Colonies might be jeopardized thanks to this "Connor guy" yet he is nowhere to be found in AC III.....

Namikaze_17
12-18-2014, 10:54 PM
That is my problem with AC Rogue in general considering its ending. Shay is the kind of person that wont leave a job "unfinished". It took years for him to find and retrieve the box for Haytham as he was commanded to do. He even finds out his duty in the Colonies might be jeopardized thanks to this "Connor guy" yet he is nowhere to be found in AC III.....

Maybe he retired? Maybe he died?

Who knows...maybe he was like: "IMMA KILL THAT CONNOR GUY!"

Then he either saw a lady or his reflection in the mirror the next day and probably was like: "Nah, I don't feel like it."

Sure there's the Order, but something obviously came up to stop him.

Whether he retired, settled down, or got killed along the way.

EmbodyingSeven5
12-18-2014, 10:57 PM
Maybe he retired? Maybe he died?

Who knows...maybe he was like: "IMMA KILL THAT CONNOR GUY!"

Then he either saw a lady or his reflection in the mirror the next day and probably was like: "Nah, I don't feel like it."

Sure there's the Order, but something obviously came up to stop him.

Whether he retired, settled down, or got killed along the way.
he probably had a really epic death.........

R.I.P
SHAY CORMAC
CAUSE OF DEATH: THE SNIFFLES

JustPlainQuirky
12-18-2014, 10:58 PM
Shay doesn't need a sequel. Just give him a book of his missing years and have him confront Connor/Arno/Eseosa in DLC or a comic or a game or something.

And toss in Aveline for the sake of finishing her story.

wickywoowoo
12-18-2014, 11:04 PM
Shay doesn't need a sequel. Just give him a book of his missing years and have him confront Connor/Arno/Eseosa in DLC or a comic or a game or something.

And toss in Aveline for the sake of finishing her story.

This. You can make the most ridiculously epic DLC ever with this or make a smaller level game at a lesser price for last gen consoles since all their stories can be played on last gen.

JustPlainQuirky
12-18-2014, 11:09 PM
This. You can make the most ridiculously epic DLC ever with this or make a smaller level game at a lesser price for last gen consoles since all their stories can be played on last gen.

Imagine how amazing that would be.

Aveline, Connor (in ToKW robes), Arno, Eseosa, Connor's blonde waifu and Shay all in one game.

And what if Aveline, Arno, and/or Eseosa Die in the process?

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130211050004/friends/images/d/da/Shocked.gif

(Shay dying would be predictable)

wickywoowoo
12-18-2014, 11:14 PM
Imagine how amazing that would be.

Aveline, Connor (in ToKW robes), Arno, Eseosa, Connor's blonde waifu and Shay all in one game.

And what if Aveline, Arno, and/or Eseosa Die in the process?

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130211050004/friends/images/d/da/Shocked.gif

(Shay dying would be predictable)

Insert "Take my money" meme picture.

JustPlainQuirky
12-18-2014, 11:29 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/5ba4ea206b6471d09559d6f40a6f8bbd/tumblr_nfi84t0Dti1tippkso1_400.gif

fabionasimento
12-19-2014, 03:07 AM
Is it possible to put links here?

Because I believe you guys need to see this, it is the perfect end for shay.

Edit: credit to Ninja_of_Athens reddit user he was the one to put this on reddit.

http://sunsetagain.deviantart.com/art/GRAVESTONE-500190210

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/286/1/5/bonfire_of_the_creed_by_sunsetagain-d82oj4y.jpg

MagsOwns4Life
12-19-2014, 03:10 AM
And that is why it feels so good playing as Shay, in my opinion. His actions have severe consequences and turn the world you helped create upside down. Of course, Ratonhnhaké:ton then comes and fricks everything Shay did, but at least for a brief, shining moment in history, things felt like they were at the right place (lel).